Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Originally posted by: Psyke
    WING GUNDAM ZERO MasterGrade 1/100
    worked & written by papamodeler

This MG Wing Zero Custom looks great. Gotta get this and replace the HG one I bought years back.

Holy Shit!!..Look at that!!...And I'm still trying to raise money to get the MG Freedom!!
    if you ask me....MG S or MG Sashabi looks cooler.....cuz no freaking wings!!!
    i just hate units with wings....cuz their models cost more money for few pieces for flat pieces

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    Originally posted by: Astronopolis
    PTX PLEASE... STOP....... TYPING ........ LIKE......... THIS........
    but it's true.....
    a normal hobbylist will tell you that right away...
    "if you don't have enough money, don't start the hobby"
    cuz you will end up being a half decent only...which is worst than not knowing at all....

if you guys can't accept the truth...i really can't help it..
    I fully disagree with you hear. I'm sorry but a hobby is something you do for fun. If your obsessed about every freaken detail it becomes work and I for one don't need another job. I can buy a model slap it together and enjoy it without spending the next month studying episodes frame by frame to make sure every single cm of it is perfect.

I'm really sorry you have so little to do with your time that you feel the need to not only micromanage your own life by wasting days of your life making sure everything is perfect. However for those of us who like to do things casually there is no reason for you to insult everyone with your worthless elitest additude.

Do note this is a nonspell checked rant as its late and frankly I simply don't care enough to bother right now.

and as far as this goes if someone wants to buy a $5 kit snap it together and say this is a hobby they enjoy then so be it. No hobby has to be expensive unless your some obsessive compulsive freak with nothing better to spend money on then avoiding the real world.

please note that if someone wants to spend money and time on something they enjoy more power to them I'm simply irritated by people who feel the need to force what they do down other peoples throats.

but it's true.....
    cuz you will end up being a half decent only...which is worst than not knowing at all....

First, Astronopolis was talking about the way you type. You use sentance fragments followed by the "..." rather then real sentances. I think it is annoying him.

Now to my point, you REALLY need to work on you attitude. I would like to be able to work on models and make them "perfect". However I know my limitations. I don't have the skill, supplies, or money to make every model into a PG (I know I'm exaggerating a little). On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the best I MIGHT be a 70 on a good day. I take the parts off the plastic trees and snap them together like the instructions say too. That is it. I see the pictures of models other people do online and wish I could do that, but I know I can't. Heck, I don't even always get the pegs that hold the parts on the tree completely off. All that, and it doesn't matter 1 bit. I enjoy putting the models together and having them around afterwards.

I am a true hobbyist. I do something with my free time I enjoy just for the shear enjoyment of it.

YOU are an obsessive compulsive freak that can't understand real life. Nobody is perfect at anything, and just naturally some people are not as good as others. Your need to automatically insult and/or attack everyone that doesn't happen to be as "dedicated" as you just shows your luck of reason.

i know noone is perfect...but i do think if you try to do a thing...either make them perfect or just give up...that's my policy...and i think really....if not enough money...don't even start it...or a half decent thing will be worst than nothing...if i do go into one hobby or anime, i will really go detailed on every single parts... that's how life should be...detailed on everything...that's why you can tell ...my life is only on few experties, i gave up chasing bands and stars since 5 and had my life into anime...if you going to start anything...make it perfect...also, i think collection andd hobby are basically different things.....hobby is something you can actually work on and collection is basically just on the money and luck...

also...it's definitely not work...the whole point of the fun is to make them absolutely perfect with all the skills you have...then you absorb more and try again...until it's really perfect to everyone...

last, i think hobby is basically something you do whenever you are not working for your living...it's a part of your life...not just free time...if you are just doing them in free times...i don't really call that hobby, i call those messing around...

P.S. sorry for these "..."s....it's just my chatting style on the net....can't really help it...i do it whenever i am thinking for next sentense...

Sadly then your hobby will lead you to an emptiness since you will never become perfect at modelling. Perfect is something unattainable. You only play with HG and trying to improve on them. You don't try to be perfect and make MG and PG even better than they are. How can you be a true perfectionist in this case?

You constantly contradict yourself and make statements that rarely hold any ground. I think before you start thinking on your next sentence you should reread the one your on and evaluate your post as a whole before hitting that button to post it up.

Do you classify yourself as a hobbyist? It seems with all your talk you are trying to play yourself up as a perfectionist when you only can afford to work on HG or no grade models. If you really did want a challenge and a test of skill you would be working with MG and PG trying to make them even better. Other than this I can't figure you out. Your points are off the wall and are constantly lacking.

Here are the version KA models of the Endless Waltz Gundams. Only Wing Gundam was made into a kit, the rest didn't make it.

As for the topic concerning PTX, the last thing I wish to say is that my modelling skills are far from perfect. I've still got a long way to go and a whole lot to learn and explore. Yes, I strive to improve but will I ever be perfect? And do I really care about being perfect? All I know is that I'm having fun doing the models and the sense of satisfaction I get whenever I complete a model is enough for me to carry on having modelling as a hobby.
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

i know noone is perfect...but i do think if you try to do a thing...either make them perfect or just give up...that's my policy...and i think really....if not enough money...don't even start it...or a half decent thing will be worst than nothing...if i do go into one hobby or anime, i will really go detailed on every single parts... that's how life should be...detailed on everything...that's why you can tell ...my life is only on few experties, i gave up chasing bands and stars since 5 and had my life into anime...if you going to start anything...make it perfect...also, i think collection andd hobby are basically different things.....hobby is something you can actually work on and collection is basically just on the money and luck...

also...it's definitely not work...the whole point of the fun is to make them absolutely perfect with all the skills you have...then you absorb more and try again...until it's really perfect to everyone...

last, i think hobby is basically something you do whenever you are not working for your living...it's a part of your life...not just free time...if you are just doing them in free times...i don't really call that hobby, i call those messing around...

P.S. sorry for these "..."s....it's just my chatting style on the net....can't really help it...i do it whenever i am thinking for next sentense...

man STFU!!!....

and psyke THX alot man, damn now that i saw deathscythe and heavyarms and sandrock ( lol actually all of em), its a real shame they didnt make that into a kit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], i hope bandai will someday realise ppl want those [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    -----------------

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Sadly then your hobby will lead you to an emptiness since you will never become perfect at modelling. Perfect is something unattainable. You only play with HG and trying to improve on them. You don't try to be perfect and make MG and PG even better than they are. How can you be a true perfectionist in this case?

You constantly contradict yourself and make statements that rarely hold any ground. I think before you start thinking on your next sentence you should reread the one your on and evaluate your post as a whole before hitting that button to post it up.

Do you classify yourself as a hobbyist? It seems with all your talk you are trying to play yourself up as a perfectionist when you only can afford to work on HG or no grade models. If you really did want a challenge and a test of skill you would be working with MG and PG trying to make them even better. Other than this I can't figure you out. Your points are off the wall and are constantly lacking.
    i do have a few MGs and a PG GP-01 and Zeta.......but i find no challenge in them at all...not to mention they are way too close to perfect that it doesn't really allow people to customize them, but HGs and no grades have more choice, i can find a lot of the units that were never released in MG/PG...scene re-making is my main target for all the models i have...sadly i just don't have enough space here in canada to let me work on the stages and display them...all my scene works are still left behind in HK

and thosee 5 ver.Ka are B-club parts...they are really cheap...why not try to get one are customize them onto your model......i believe is around 3000~5000yen only

where ca i find these parts ( cause my store doesnt hav eem )
    -----------------

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    where ca i find these parts ( cause my store doesnt hav eem )
    no normal stores will order them
    you must go to japanese hobby stores to order them..
    or maybe you can order from Hobby Japan

but it's true.....

DUDE THE SERIES OF PERIODS AFTER EVERY THING YOU SAY IS IRRITATING, PLEASE USE PROPER PUNCTUATION

Edit: sorry didnt notice your post there Curium, thank you for clarifying for me

yay~~finally out!!!
    buying it for sure....

RB-79K Üüë,08MSŠH
    áü«ü  Ð?À¤
    ¹±üë  1/100
    ·êüº  Þ¹¿ü°ìüÉ(MG)
    z?å  2005t5 ì
    š¡  \2,400

If you scroll down fast enough you can see Lacus spinning around...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anyway, the Ball looks good, and has more parts than the original Ball.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

lol u guys should get Strike from GS with all 3 armors. Then mix up the armors, i have a sword strike with launcher cannon and aile boosters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    lol u guys should get Strike from GS with all 3 armors. Then mix up the armors, i have a sword strike with launcher cannon and aile boosters [img][/img]
    simple...just buy HG strike and no grade sword strike and launcher strike...

Just got my copy of the July issue of Dengeki Hobby! Here are the a few of the latest Destiny pics inside....

One more pic......

No Dearka..... and Lunamaria looks like a tomboy.....

That is just too cute. I'd kill for the Yzak & Heine ones.

And the Talia plushy is like "Do your fucking work, bitches!"

Awwww!

Also PTX if you're gonna flood the whole damn page with pics at least make sure they aren't almost identical...

that freedom and destiny are only no graders......no point buying...

Wow that 1/100 Scratch Build Strike Freedom is really impressive =)

Just waiting for the MG anytime now... ^_~