Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Just get the PG Strike Rouge when it comes out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I've heard some people saying it may come with a sky grasper. I doubt it will thou.

yo I got u being u can't find any near u go to this site i recomend it I got my gouf custom from them.
    WWW.walloffame.net

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Just get the PG Strike Rouge when it comes out. [img][/img] I've heard some people saying it may come with a sky grasper. I doubt it will thou.
    Actually PG Strike Rouge comes with Skygrasper and alie strike pack and retails about $180-190.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN938257

note thats in yen so the shipping is nuts but post shipping its in the above price range.

Originally posted by: Kenzaburo
    Damn, Psyke, those models like fine. Especially like the RX-78, gotta love those oldschool suits and the poses are neat, too. But one thing I gotta ask: the basic colour of both models looks like a grey while it should be white...is that because of the screenies turning out darker or did you leave the basic colour of the model as it is, when it's fresh out of the box. Just wondered, because I can see all the paint jobs, like brushing and stuff...
    Yah it's supposed to be white but I like to colour them greyish white. This is to create a shadowy effect commonly seen in hobby magazines. I actually spray all the white parts black first and then slowly spray white over it to create the shadows and to make it look darker/more grey.

Edit: Added in picture of PG Strike with Aile Striker
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

(1/100) Destiny has just been released ^_^ Looks Impressive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i cant tell...is that green long thing a giant penis or some sorta huge gun?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

woohoo need 1/100 destiny NOW!
    -----------------

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    i cant tell...is that green long thing a giant penis or some sorta huge gun?

Heheh you can imagine it's a PENIS if you like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], otherwise it's a big gun.

i have:

1/100 sword impulse gundam

1/144 HG aegis gundam, freedom gundam

1/144 saviour gundam, justice gundam

athrun zala and shinn asuka voice dolls

o yea, should i buy 1/100 wing gundam zero custom(EW), 1/100 wing gundam zero custom operation special, or 1/60 wing gundam zero custom(EW)?

and i want to buy a 1/60 strike gundam striker weapon system and it's for $77, is that a good deal?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Get the MG Wing Zero Custom that was released recently.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I have the 1/60 scale Striker Weapons System model. Personally I think it would be cool to get more Gundams in 1/60 scale, thought that would be kind of expensive. Of course if you have the money it would be better to pick up the Perfect Grade Strike and the Perfect Grade Sky Grasper, as well as the Launcher and Sword PG when they are released. That would be very expensive though.

I don't think I can comment on the Wing Zero Custom, I prefer the original Wing Zero from the Anime over the EW version.

Oh, and as long as I'm posting in this thread, after saving my money for over a year I just got the 1/144 HG METEOR + Freedom. The METEOR itself is as big as my 1/60 scale Strike.

I experimented with using Gundam Markers to paint the Freedom that came with it. I really am not very good at it. Of course it would also help if I had all the right colors, had to improvise a little.

EDIT: Can someone tell me someplace online to get the right materials to at least fill in all the lines. I may not have the skill to do all the painting, but I think I can at least trace lines that are already there.

What you need are the fine point Gundam Markers which are oil based. They come in various thickness, and the one I use is 0.04. I'm not sure where you can get it online though as it's quite commonly found in model kit stores.

I'd like to get the 1/144 Meteor as well, as it's huge and looks great. Did you get the Freedom or the Justice version?

I've been trying to find a model kit store locally (Phoenix, AZ area) with no luck so far.

I wasn't aware there was a Justice version. There is a 1/400 scale model that comes with a pre-constructed Freedom, Justice, and Providence, but the 1/144 scale I've only seen with Freedom. On the side of the box it does say "Compatible" with a picture of Justice below it and the letters "HG" in some Japanese text. I do intend to get a HG 1/144 scale Justice to go with it some day, but right now I need to save for some more 1/100 scale models and begin the process of saving for my next big purchase, the PG Strike and accessories. It will take a while to save that much money, but I figure I have so much money to spend on "entertainment" being anime DVDs, Video Games, Models, etc. I just simply have to deny myself any new stuff for a while so I can set it all aside to make the larger purchase. I only make that comment because I don't want to give the false impression that I'm rich or anything like that.

does the 1/100 MG wing gundam zero custom have that light system in it's eyes and chest?

Ovan, The Rebirth

I think you're right.... the Justice version of Meteor is self assembled from the 1/144 version of Justice. I thought there was another special version of it (with a different colour) just for Justice but I didn't find any on the net. It would be cool to buy the 1/144 Justice as well if you have the Meteor.

And to AtHRunOwNZaLL, the MG version of the Wing Zero Custom does not have any light system as far as I know.

Originally posted by: Curium
    I've been trying to find a model kit store locally (Phoenix, AZ area) with no luck so far.
    I normally order my model kits from www.hlj.com, i find that the price + shipping + tariffs is a little bit less then what a kit will cost you out here...

Originally posted by: SilverSurfie
    Originally posted by: Curium
    I normally order my model kits from www.hlj.com, i find that the price + shipping + tariffs is a little bit less then what a kit will cost you out here...
    Thanks for trying, but I check that site regularlly. Also we were discussing for things that would be used for finishing touches, not the models themselves. I have seen some stuff (paints, tools, etc), but I'm not sure exactly which ones are what I acctually want that the site has. Also I like to compare that site along with a few others and eBay when I'm shopping. If you are careful you can find some amazing deals on eBay. I got a 1/100 Sword Impulse for $20 + free shipping.

i have purchased all the 1/100 hg+mg for gs and gsd and i havnt made them yet.. and dont plan to not yet..
    but the next gundam i have to make and get is the strike freedom If it comes out for PG or MG whichever is fine with me hg.. just arent very appealing to me

i guess i'll save 170 dollars to buy the 1/60 PG wing gundam zero custom(EW), should take me 3 months, *sigh*... that's sooo long.....

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    i guess i'll save 170 dollars to buy the 1/60 PG wing gundam zero custom(EW), should take me 3 months, *sigh*... that's sooo long.....
    3 months is nothing. It took me around a year to save up 100 for the 1/144 Meteor that I got. If you can get the money that fast you should be very thankful.