Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Nice
    Still on my to-buy-list.

Yeah I got both unicorn and hi nu (which I STILL havent finished). I kinda liked unicorn (especially since it didnt need any of the polycaps like regular gunpla). But there were one or two things I didnt like about it...although its been forever since I built it so I cant exactly remember what they were anymore.

BTW, I remember reading back a few months ago about how RX-78 was supposed to have "new technology". But, when I look at pictures of it and such, I dont really see anything on there thats "new". Anyone know anything on this?

Don't know...wasn't it the Unicorn that had something new?
    I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but Iread somewhere that there will be an MG RX-78 Version2.. maybe that one will be different?

Well unicorn was unique in that it didnt use polycaps whatsoever. I thought it made it fun to build but like i said there were some negative qualties about it that I dont remember off the top of my head.

And yeah, theres an rx-78 version 2.0 coming out in July. Thats the one I was referring to in my previous post. There was some sort of announcement a few months ago that it was supposed to have "revolutionary technology" but it was never talked about since.

Anyways, heres a look at it:

http://www.1999.co.jp/image/10072610a/20/1

Theres several other pictures of it out there, mostly comparing the pervious MG rx-78s to ver. 2.0. Either way Im planning on getting it.

Hmz.. a couple of Action Bases 1 have arrived last week, and I want to put the 1/100 Saviour on it, but I can't find a upper part that fits in the crotch area.. does it exist, or should I use the 'simple' ones that go around the crotch?

I just use the four pronged ones that go around it myself. Then again I had it in mobile armor mode too.

yeah after like 3 months ive finally had the time to finish it:

awesome kit though, since it uses screws it feels very sturdy.
    -----------------

The master Gundam is one amazing kit The only downpart about the MG is that it can't use the cloack with it's wings.

As promised, a small review on the 1/100 Providence Gundam.
    First off I really like this kit. It's no MG, so movability is less, but normal 'HG' posability.
    Assembly is easy, like all HG's. I never really studied the Providence in the series, so I was surprised how cool it acturally looks.
    - The head has the same mask that Raww has. I never noticed this before, so i was pleasantly surprised. It looks really badass. It radiates evil.

- The chest is massive. It's about 150% the size of an average MS (if not bigger) and the tubes attached to it really add to the coolness.

- The arms and legs are standard for 'HG' releases, so they are good. The hands are the 2 part hands that are made to hold the gun. No movable fingers.

- The armaments are way more numerous then I thought. I thought that it only had 3 DRAGOONs (the big round ones), so when I saw that there were 11 funnels I was psyched. I'm still working on a way to display it with the detached DRAGOONs like the Strike Freedom FBM does. That'll look sick.
    The beamrifle/cannon looks great. The handle is made in such a way that it can be posed on the shoulder by simply adjusting the angle of the handle.
    The beam saber-unit is nice as well. I didn't remember this from the series, so it was a surprise.

I can only conclude that this is a very nice kit that'll look great on a shelf fighting the Freedom.
    -------------------------

The MG Impulse (which is very cool) and the MG Alex had a sort of contest thingies inside the box.. anyone an idea what it is about? (even if it is for japan only, i'd love to know )

A thing I found out in the kit of the G-falcon unit with the Double X Gundam, was that the Double X misses a lot of weapons that the 'normal' version of the Double X does have. It's all on the same runner (F), so I'll just order that runner on HLJ :P

EX Archangel kicks major ass. The kit itself doesn't need a single drop a glue, but the miniature gundams do. The kit is molded completely in white, so painting is a must.

Cool, thanks for the Providence review. Question though, how does it compare to 1/100 Legend?

I dont know about MG Alex, but I think the Impulse had something going on called "Phase Impulse". Not too sure what it was all about except that it had a very Gundam Evolve-ish video where all the rumors about the MG in fall being one of Athruns units.

You can order individual runners from HLJ?

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613
    Cool, thanks for the Providence review. Question though, how does it compare to 1/100 Legend?

I dont know about MG Alex, but I think the Impulse had something going on called "Phase Impulse". Not too sure what it was all about except that it had a very Gundam Evolve-ish video where all the rumors about the MG in fall being one of Athruns units.

You can order individual runners from HLJ?
    I don't have the Legend, so I can't help you with that.
    The MG Alex had the same thing as the MG Impulse, so that can be it.

You can order individual runners at HLJ. In the FAQ is all the info you need.

Wow!!
    Who can possibly find enough space for that?
    More expensive than a PG, longer than any other kit and the box is HEAVY!

Thats pretty sick, if i had the space i would get it.
    -----------------

Agreed

Hey all im still alive just busy with life, that said still collecting models my 00 collection is rather nice after just 1 season of the show but heres for u dark.

wow.. that.. looks.. awesome!

Are the red parts shiny by default, or did you do that yourself?

Looks great! Do post more!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Since u asked..spam alert...

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    what suit is this?
    Edit: Found it: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948339

Also, is it the original Zeta Karaba Assault version?
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Thu, 07-17-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    what suit is this?
    Edit: Found it: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN948339

Also, is it the original Zeta Karaba Assault version?
    The zeta is a one amuro uses in the short cgi film green drivers the one ur refering to is the zeta A1 which is tan n orange i also have that lol.if theres any other models ur curious to see ask i prob have em lol..