Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

These official stands from Bandai are great. They are of good material, and balance well. More over, they're also much cheaper than those 3rd party stands which use metal pieces. I believe there are 1/100 versions too, so do keep a look out.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

The 'Action Base 1' is for 1/144, 1/100 (incl. MG).. but I couldn't see it in the description of the 'Action base 2'.

The Action Base Char Version is also very cool if you have a MS piloted by Char.

Something totally different:
    Do any of you guys make custom parts for your Models?
    I have again broken one of the 'V' things of MG Zeta V2.0. The material is really fragile, so I'm thinking of making one myself. I also want to make custom twin beam-saber holds for the MGs of Freedom and Strike Freedom FBM, since I think that the joined holds are way too long.

I'm wondering just how hard that is..

Edit: Does anyone have any experience with ordering spare parts?
    I killed an important part of the foot of Zeta v2.0 and repair is nearly impossible..
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Sun, 09-30-2007 at 01:07 PM.

Sorry for the double post, but this looks just awesome:

MG Destiny Special edition.
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN951244

what the heck are those clear pieces on the left side of the stand?

As per referrence to your situation with the spare parts, I have not had any experience in ordering spare parts. I did not think it was possible to be honest.

Oh my lord, that looks fking crazy, *gets*
    -----------------

Does anyone already received the Destiny Extreme Burst Mode?

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but that can be b/c I have other items in my order that are not in stock. And in December the last item will be in stock :'(
    The Destiny EBM is discontinued at HLJ, so I'm a bit scared

I wouldnt be. Same thing happend with strike freedom and look what happened.

(what happened? You bought the normal version and received the FBM too?)

Nope. Actually i bought both, but what I mean is FBM was "discontinued" after a few weeks of being on the shelf but it was eventually restocked. So youll get your EBM destiny, it just may take some time.

I see.. Guess I'll just have to be patient

How long do those Gundam markers work btw? I have mine about 6 months now, not used thát much, but it's run dry already. Is this normal? Or is there a way to spark it back to life?

I finally started working on painting my 1/144 Tallgeese as a guinea pig for my painting skillz. (I'd hate myself if I'd screw up a MG/PG so I took a cheap 1/144 model to play with and get used to painting)
    The waist+legs+shield look sweet now, but I was just planning to start lining today
    Guess I'll go paint the upper part now.
    I'll post some pictures when I'm done with the whole kit.

And HLJ is down because of the moving of the server to the new warehouse.

btw: Is anyone able to play the movie that they have on the temp site? IE doesn't load it, and Firefox needs a plugin, but it doesn't know which one..

I got my special eddition destiny its one nice kit the legs tho r one pain in the ass thats fror sure

In other news i renectly grabbed the 1/144 exia its one sweet ass model

I have pics of both i post em when i get a chance

The 1/100 and 1/60 scale Exia will also be released soon.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I have a bit of a weird question:
    Does anyone of you have an upainted 1/144 Tallgeese? Preferably without the stickers.
    My painted one is nearly finished, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I started, so I don't have a clear idea just hów much better it has become.
    I want to make a website with pictures of the kits before and after painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Took some pics of my models and figures collection. Too bad Gundams only occupy 2 levels.

Psyke, do you seriously have a model of every Super Sentai Red Character? If you do, then you are clearly a bigger sentai dork than me and I bow down to you greatness.

Edit: I think your missing Gekired in there.

BTW, love the Garo Figures there. Winged Garo is insanly badass
    <3 Garo

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Well, I wasn't much of a serious Sentai fan until recently, partly due to Gekirangers. And yeah, I have the first 30 Red rangers, except for Geki Red as you have pointed out. But I didn't buy them separately. They came together in a complete package to celebrate last year's 30th anniversary. Good to see a Sentai fan here though!

And just to keep this post from getting out of point, 1/60 Gundam Exia has just been released in Japan.

Too bad there's no anime reference to paint on your own battle damage. The Gundams of 00 haven't had any competition thus far.

Well, I wasn't much of a serious Sentai fan until recently, partly due to Gekirangers. And yeah, I have the first 30 Red rangers, except for Geki Red as you have pointed out. But I didn't buy them separately. They came together in a complete package to celebrate last year's 30th anniversary. Good to see a Sentai fan here though!

Heh, Gekiranger is a great Sentai. I havent seen one that good in quite some time. And Im not surprised so much about that collectors set. Bokenger was the 30th anniversary, so they were bound to release something like that.

As for Exia, unless they come out with another model for Setsuna to pilot,which judging by the last 6 Gundam series probly will happen, that will probly be the last model they release for it.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Yup, Gekiranger turned me into a sentai figure collector, and hence I started collecting their figures too. I wasn't too fond of the previous few series though, and couldn't finish Boukenger.

Here's my Geki collection (along with some Kamen Rider Den-O figures):

Yup, Gekiranger turned me into a sentai figure collector, and hence I started collecting their figures too. I wasn't too fond of the previous few series though, and couldn't finish Boukenger.
    Yea, Boukenger wasnt as good as alot of the previous sentai. The story was lacking so much, it was hard to finish. Some of the previous sentais were great thou. Dairanger, Hurricaneger, Dekaranger, and Kakuranger are among my favs.

Make sure you look your doors at night or I will apear and those figures will disappear

I saw on HLJ today that the MG Destiny EBM will be back in stock this month.. so order if you want it

Hope it is in stock soon, so I can have a great yule present The 1/100 Astray Red Frame should also get back in stock this month hopefully they'll combine them..saves me shipping.