PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 108 Discussion

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Forums are back, and so is the ANBU/AonE duo it seems. Or...?

AonE also came out with 105-107, making it so they are up to date.
I wonder if they'll be a permanent duo again? That would be great.

Anyway, fucking awesome episode.

Sakon <3

Mut
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:26 PM
do NOT make any topic relevant to AonE and ANBU pairing up again. but, i bet no one will read this and there will be 3 aone/anbu threads.

i believe AH, DB, and A/A subbed versions are all out.

LostAngel
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:32 PM
I really liked this episode mainly because Kakashi said that the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto was like what it was between Orchi and Jiraiya, it completely secured my opinion on Jiraiya being stronger than Orchi. I am so happy everything is going good again.

I cant wait till the next episode!

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:35 PM
^^ to forum up again. As for the episode thought it was pretty good. Likeed when Kakashi tied up Sasuke so he couldn't run away so he would listen xD. But seems like the next episode will be pretty interesting too.

ShocWave
Fri, 11-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Even though it's ANBU & AOne
AOne did the translating, it seems...
ANBU did the timing and other stuff (looks like they switched places, hehe)

Souryusen
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Having read the manga I knew better... but I still prayed that one of the boys would accidentally wing Sakura during their fight. Oh well. Good ep.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Haha looks like I was right about rasengan > chidori. Although Kakashi didn't say it, it was pretty much implied that Naruto was about to own Sasuke with rasengan, which is why he had to stop the fight. Now anyone that disagreed with me before should hang your heads in shame i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Jin234
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:13 PM
this episode was hot i wonder if sasuke going to fight the sound four? the resengen chidori thing would of been hott if kakashi didnt interfere DAmn

Aeon
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:16 PM
Guess we'll never see Chidori and Rasengan connect with each other. And Leaf must have the worst security of all the hidden villages. Atleast Itachi and Kisame wore disguises, the sound 4 just marched right in not even hiding their forehead protectors. And it's not like they fit right in so I figured they'd be easy to spot.

Jin234
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:21 PM
do u think sasuke will fight sound 4

Board of Command
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:29 PM
There's no need for chidori and resengan to connect anymore, you know the outcome of that. Maybe at the very end of the entire series they'll have the final showdown: Naruto vs Sasuke (both super-powerful). If that even happens then they'll probably use a lot of other strong techniques, ones that exceed the forbidden jutsus that we've seen so far.

For now, if you're still not convinced that rasengan is way more powerful, then you're just plain ignorant.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Loved it.

Sasuke looking up and seeing the back of the water tank blown off is one of the high points of the series for me right now.

Glad AonE is up to date, I was really disliking the work of the other guys. (Except DB, who I was surprised was so good considering he was usually the first one done).

Winged Dancer
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Happy forums are back, happy AonE and Anbu are back too. I'll keep Aone for the episodes they did on their own - I've alway thought Aone's translations were better than Anbu's.

Anyway, this episode is great. It adds insight to Kakashi, what with the little chat he holds with Sasuke, which at some points seems like he's completely losing it... poor widdle Sasuke-chan, he's got such a moral trouble!! Whooo, I can't wait for the next episodes, they are so going to rock!!

Eurasian
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:48 PM
rasengan is pretty sweet. i just love sasuke's expression when he saw what naruto is capable of.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-12-2004, 11:50 PM
All of my predictions so far have came true, but I'm not sure what's gonna happen once Sasuke goes to Oro. Btw that's not a spoiler since we see Sasuke with a backpack in the preview.

coldpower27
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:22 AM
Well, right now that seems to be a logicial conclusions as Orochimaru states that Sasuke, wil come to him seeking power and Sasuke is wearing a backpack. I think it's for the best for Sasuke to learn some more Jutsu from one of the Sannin.

Wannabfast
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:34 AM
i loved how sasuke thought he was better cause naruto made that tiny dent into that water tank.. but after he walked away, he saw the other side.. hehheh NICE altho chidori makes lots of immediate damage, rasengen damages deeper and harder..

miaka
Sat, 11-13-2004, 12:45 AM
wow.. forum is finally back.. lol.. but loved what kakashi was saying/doing to sasuke.. ^_^ good job kakashi.. and i totally agree with what kakashi said.. seems like kakashi learned it the hard way.. though...

T_T but was very sad how naruto and sasuke are falling apart they used to be so good friends..

lol.. also loved how sakura was getting treated.. even naruto was being little mean to her.. ^_^

can't wait to see what happens

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-13-2004, 01:17 AM
If you guys didn't notice...

Shikamaru now wears the Chuunin vest in the intro

Oh and I readed that Crustol quitted, and cause of that ANBU/Animeone are back together... seems with the help from some editors from Anime-Keep too...

The flashbacks on this episode were placed quite good, except for the Aoi-one, that one was boring

Assassin
Sat, 11-13-2004, 01:29 AM
wow, the new arc is so amazing. the bests part by far was kakashi's face when he reazized what move naruto was using. and ofcourse sasuke's expression when he sees the tank totally destroyed.

its seeme like sasuke will go to oro to get more powerful. i imagine they're mutual hate fro itachi will make them sensie/pupil, both of them working for thier own motives.......or maybe m just thinking too much i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

it was funny how sakura was crying and kakashi was just sitting there contemplating and talking to jiraya, lol.

ps: anyone know why exactly aone and anbu are back together?

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-13-2004, 01:41 AM
*sigh*

-->

As it says on the anbudom site http://www.anbudom.net/news/comments.php?id=81 :

"The joint between ANBU and AonE has been resumed. Here is the end product.

In other news, crustol, our fearsome translator who is only capable of demoralizing other translators, has retired from fansubbing after 4 years of service, and over 500 episodes translated.

Please wish crustol the best in whatever he decides to pursue in the future."

Jessper
Sat, 11-13-2004, 02:14 AM
This episode reminded me of why I love this series. The filler arc had me down and dissapointed now I can't wait for the next one. It is getting so awsome.

SeifeR
Sat, 11-13-2004, 02:27 AM
that was a good episode, that girl from the sound 4 is hillarious. cant wait to see the next episode, Sasuke looking at the back of the water tank was funny.

Rek
Sat, 11-13-2004, 02:31 AM
dude, I've loved the chick from the sound for ever since the new intro... she is sooooooooo sexy with that flute...

and am I the only one that noticed that the naruto/ero-sennin lecture was the best ever? Not to mention the transitions, how kakashi would start reminescing (sp?) then it opened to sakura in a thoughtful pose, then goes to more flashbacks and then naruto, who then meets sakura... and for a SPLIT second, I thought that sakura wanted to date naruto because he whipped sasuke's shit, and she knows it (thats why she was crying) then i realized differently, and cried.

Assertn
Sat, 11-13-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Haha looks like I was right about rasengan > chidori. Although Kakashi didn't say it, it was pretty much implied that Naruto was about to own Sasuke with rasengan, which is why he had to stop the fight. Now anyone that disagreed with me before should hang your heads in shame

yeah....if the two connected their attacks on each other, then naruto would be able to laugh at sasuke, as his rasengan would manage to blow out sasuke's whole spine, while all sasuke's chidori wouldve done was pierce through naruto's stomach.

KaneInferno
Sat, 11-13-2004, 03:02 AM
ahhh!!! the end made me yearn for more!! I hate it when they stop right before a fight!

other than that great episode.

Elite Hentai
Sat, 11-13-2004, 03:04 AM
I loved this episode. Not only because it was cool, but also because this is the beginning of an awesome saga.

Danik
Sat, 11-13-2004, 04:35 AM
Some people (not pointing fingers at anyone here) seem to think that Sasuke will go to Orochimaru and he will make Sasuke stronger, but as far as I remember Oro wants Sasuke to use his body, not to make him a great ninja.

But on topic, yeah the episode was good, can't wait for the next one.

Aeon
Sat, 11-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by: Danik
Some people (not pointing fingers at anyone here) seem to think that Sasuke will go to Orochimaru and he will make Sasuke stronger, but as far as I remember Oro wants Sasuke to use his body, not to make him a great ninja.

But on topic, yeah the episode was good, can't wait for the next one.

That's something I never understood bout Oro, if he wants Sasukes body then why doesnt he just take it instead of giving him the curse seal. Is it kind of like if Oro takes over Sasuke body then he will only be at the present level that Sasuke is at now?

Knives122
Sat, 11-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Pretty good episode, I was pretty sure Kakashi said some other things to sasuke in the M(but I dont remeber), another thing I did notice that if you look at the opening in 107 Shikamaru is wearing his regular clothes, but now in the opening he has the chunning vest on, I thought that was pretty cool

Jman
Sat, 11-13-2004, 10:24 PM
good ep. maybe next time sakura will step into the path of chidori and rasengan i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

redcat
Sat, 11-13-2004, 10:44 PM
damn, i wanted to see sakura's head explode between a rasengan/chidori sandwich =(

edit: oh and how long has naruto been fireproof? did i miss that?

jing
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by: redcat
damn, i wanted to see sakura's head explode between a rasengan/chidori sandwich =(

edit: oh and how long has naruto been fireproof? did i miss that?

It was quiet obvious he deflected the fire away with his chakra.

Myran
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by: jing
It was quiet obvious he deflected the fire away with his chakra.Or more specifically the wind created by rasengan (that he prviously used to make that tornado thing in the water)

tensai
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:57 PM
nice ep
really cool how they showed the effect of each move on the water tanks,
the expressions of each character in this ep was nicely done

nice to see the different personalities of the sound four, tayuya is an interesting one - calling other people names

when kakashi and jiraiya were talking, did Naruto hear what they were saying or were they speaking quiet enough that naruto didnt notice?

Assassin
Sat, 11-13-2004, 11:58 PM
u guys are getting too into it....have we ever seen anyone being actually burned by sasuke's fire jutsu's? or for that matter, anyones fire jutsu's?

its an anime, stuff like this is expected.

Aragoth
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:02 AM
i guess naruto didn't hear because he was on his own world... he was too shocked to hear something, though

Winged Dancer
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:42 AM
Damn, Orochimaru is such a pedophile sometimes. I mean, sure, he needs a new body, but the last one he took was also a young, pretty boy. Thats just messed.

Anyway, yeah, the water-tank bit is one of my favorites... along with the way Sasuke screams "chidori" at this episode. Its like "ChiDOri!!", and I don't know, it just sounds cool.

I think Sasuke will try to leave (see the backpack?) but Naruto or someone will try to stop him, and then big fight occurs. But not inside the village - maybe the forest just outside or something.

SeifeR
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:48 AM
i thought oro took over a girls body last time? i wonder how he'll manage to take over Sasuke's body when he cant do any seals, must be a strange process

kooshi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: SeifeR
i thought oro took over a girls body last time? i wonder how he'll manage to take over Sasuke's body when he cant do any seals, must be a strange process

Dunno, but I would imagine that he would get Kabuto to move Oro's hands to make the seals.

Rek
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:00 AM
or he will talk sasuke into doin it -.- hence why now, more than ever he wants sasuke to come to him for power... and the reason why he wants to train sasuke is because he doesn't need him yet, maybe not even for a few years... so instead of making him stronger once he gets into him, might as well do it now.

Originally posted by: Assassin
u guys are getting too into it....have we ever seen anyone being actually burned by sasuke's fire jutsu's? or for that matter, anyones fire jutsu's?

its an anime, stuff like this is expected.

uhm... remember orochimaru's face during the chuunin exam?

Assassin
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:09 AM
yes, the stolen skin melted but he wasn't hurt himself....all the ninja's seem to be able to repel attacks like that, unless tis done by someone considerably stronger

Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:17 AM
my guess is sasuke will get his ass kicked by sound ninjas, then given the option to go to sound for more power, judging from the preview with Sasuke having his backpack on and all

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:24 AM
I gotta agree w/ the masses on this one, great ep. But wtf was up w/ Sakura running into a fight w/ her eyes closed? I mean thats pretty stupid even for her.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-14-2004, 03:22 AM
Amazing how my hatred for Sakura increases for every episode that passes.

I just wish Naruto wouldn't stop at "Don't interfere", he should have went all out and said:

"Fuck you you goddamn stupid ungrateful bitch who I have saved 12929 times and always been nice to. Fuck you for not even giving me a hug as I set out on a journey to gain some strength for the greater good of the village. Fuck you for existing, fuck you for..." (etc)

And then killed her.

MAN. It would rule. I can always dream.

oniorochi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:58 AM
I think Orochimaru will make a trade, he will train Sasuke so that he will be able to kill Itachi, and as a price Sasuke will give Orochimaru his body.

I don't think Orochimaru is a twisted as everyone else here, most things he does seams to make really good sense if done by a person who rationalizes to the extreme; you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

The sound:4's biatch is a clone of Ino, the fat fukka is like Choji, the fag is like Shikamaru and the spikerpunk is like Kiba me thinks; if only much more twisted versions.

Considering how wierd Sasuke has been from time to time since he got the cursed seal I suspect that Orochimaru once gave the same thing to Itachi; and that Itachis "power" comes from that.

Oh, I might add that I think Itachi is a wuz, only picking on the weak; just like Sasuke.

EDIT: spelling

Omri
Sun, 11-14-2004, 12:32 PM
Any one beside me noticet that Saskue was drawn diffrently, and if I'm not wrong, he weared his old outfit?
And His eyes were very strange...A lot more frightning...

nests
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah he looked a lot tougher when he fougth Gaara.

If you read the manga just tell us if this is how it is or is it different, nothing else please

TheAwesomeChow
Sun, 11-14-2004, 02:51 PM
same.

tensai
Sun, 11-14-2004, 03:54 PM
well, when he fought gaara he was in his usual outfit other than his hospital clothes
plus he was feeling superior at the time instead of his inferior feeling to naruto right now

he was drawn to look more evil in a sense, because the dark side inside of him is taking over
but he does look cooler in these eps

so sakura wants to go on a date with naruto because she wants to tell him about sasukes curse seal and orochimaru, unless she wants naruto now that he beat sasuke lol

Board of Command
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:09 PM
The sound 4 don't seem to be very strong, unless they were just testing Sasuke.

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:48 PM
another observation,I don't think they would have gone through with it, thats why Sasuke yelled "Shit" and Naruto went "I can't", also I think Kakashi threw them where he did on purpose, both becasue it would be the least destructive things in the near vicinity for them to hit, and so they could see what would have happened.

jing
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
another observation,I don't think they would have gone through with it, thats why Sasuke yelled "Shit" and Naruto went "I can't", also I think Kakashi threw them where he did on purpose, both becasue it would be the least destructive things in the near vicinity for them to hit, and so they could see what would have happened.

try SHIT SAKURA GETT OUTA THE WAY
OR I CAN'T STOP SAKURA OUTTA THE WAYY OMGG

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 04:56 PM
nah, I think that Sakura is expendable, especially when compared to the other two, Kakashi just needed to protect Naruto and Sasuke

GhostKaGe
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Goodepisode as a manga reader im glad its back on track
and its good to see the old tag team OF ANBU & Aone back together

Assertn
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
tensai: huh? no he wasnt....you cant call his black outfit the "usual outfit" when the first time he's worn it was against gaara. But yes Omri, sasuke will revert back to his older outfit.

oniorochi: spikerpunk? wtf? i assume you mean kidoumaru, the guy with the 6 arms...since he didnt really fit in with the other 3 nicknames you came up with i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
in which case.....i dont get the connection with kiba that you're making

oniorochi
Sun, 11-14-2004, 05:53 PM
If you watch the Naruto vs Kiba fight you'll notice that they have the same attitude, and grin i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Board of Command
Sun, 11-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Up to now I still haven't noticed any change in Sasuke's outfit. Do you mean he used to wear the blue coat with the Uchiha symbol on the back, and now he weres something different?

Aragoth
Sun, 11-14-2004, 07:38 PM
good fight are going to come, though ^^

miaka
Sun, 11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Amazing how my hatred for Sakura increases for every episode that passes.

I just wish Naruto wouldn't stop at "Don't interfere", he should have went all out and said:

"Fuck you you goddamn stupid ungrateful bitch who I have saved 12929 times and always been nice to. Fuck you for not even giving me a hug as I set out on a journey to gain some strength for the greater good of the village. Fuck you for existing, fuck you for..." (etc)

And then killed her.

MAN. It would rule. I can always dream.

man.. good good idea.. T_T how sad that will never happen.. sigh... but at least even naruto was mean to her.. for now have to be happy with that..

Originally posted by: oniorochi
I think Orochimaru will make a trade, he will train Sasuke so that he will be able to kill Itachi, and as a price Sasuke will give Orochimaru his body.

I don't think Orochimaru is a twisted as everyone else here, most things he does seams to make really good sense if done by a person who rationalizes to the extreme; you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

The sound:4's biatch is a clone of Ino, the fat fukka is like Choji, the fag is like Shikamaru and the spikerpunk is like Kiba me thinks; if only much more twisted versions.

Considering how wierd Sasuke has been from time to time since he got the cursed seal I suspect that Orochimaru once gave the same thing to Itachi; and that Itachis "power" comes from that.

Oh, I might add that I think Itachi is a wuz, only picking on the weak; just like Sasuke.

uh... dude.. itachi doesn't need a seal like that.. he was and is already very very strong.. and everyone around him kinda has been afraid of him.. i mean even oro is afraid of him .. uh.. and oro is twisted.. killing his sensei who cared about him... and etc..

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 11-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Orochimaru isn't twisted? I'm pretty sure he is, taking over people's bodies and what not. Just looking at him can tell that. And where do you come up with Itachi got a cursed seal from Orochimaru? I seriously doubt that, his power comes from himself , and he is an Uchiha who has mastered Sharingan, plus doubt someone like Oro, who is afraid of Itachi, could get a chance to put a seal on him. And I don't know if I would exactly say Itachi is picking on the weak from what we have seen, especially if you are talking about the fights we have seen with Itachi , because the one when he faught Sasuke, well, Sasuke is the one who provoked that. Not like Itachi went up to Sasuke and started beating him up and picking on him like a bully...Sasuke found Itachi and instigated the fight.

Board of Command
Sun, 11-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Oro's intentions are very rational from HIS standpoint. I know he's supposed to be the bad guy in the series, but think about it from his standpoint.

His goal is to master every technique in the world, and in order to do so he must live for a very very long time. On top of that, he also needs a strong, durable body (there must be something special about the female body he's in).

Konoha kicked him out, so now he wants revenge. You all think Oro's twisted and evil, but really he has a dream like everyone else, and he'll stop at nothing to reach his goal regardless of the damages he causes. He's a lot like Magneto in Xmen. Magneto isn't really an insane murderer, he has a goal and will do whatever it takes to get there.

Nonetheless, Oro is still the bad guy in the series.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Yes, and as well all know having a dream redeems any kind of label you might have of being twisted.

Orochimaru is just a normal guy with visions. Yeah.

Rek
Mon, 11-15-2004, 12:28 AM
::cough::hitler::cough::

anyways...i wonder how sasuke is gonna know where to look for orochimaru...

SeifeR
Mon, 11-15-2004, 12:44 AM
im guessing the 4 sound ninja will offer him a proposal then escort him to Oro.

Stoopider
Mon, 11-15-2004, 02:32 AM
I think Sasuke's going to get Owned Big Time. Unless Naruto pops out and save his life again. Fueling the flames of rivalry.

kAi
Wed, 11-17-2004, 03:44 AM
if naruto saved him. man would that make sasuke go even quicker to orochimaru. he wants to be better than naruto and naruto saving him would send him over the edge.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 11-19-2004, 02:19 AM
109 discussion?

oniorochi
Fri, 11-19-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by: miaka
uh... dude.. itachi doesn't need a seal like that.. he was and is already very very strong.. and everyone around him kinda has been afraid of him.. i mean even oro is afraid of him .. uh.. and oro is twisted.. killing his sensei who cared about him... and etc..

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
Orochimaru isn't twisted? I'm pretty sure he is, taking over people's bodies and what not. Just looking at him can tell that. And where do you come up with Itachi got a cursed seal from Orochimaru? I seriously doubt that, his power comes from himself , and he is an Uchiha who has mastered Sharingan, plus doubt someone like Oro, who is afraid of Itachi, could get a chance to put a seal on him. And I don't know if I would exactly say Itachi is picking on the weak from what we have seen, especially if you are talking about the fights we have seen with Itachi , because the one when he faught Sasuke, well, Sasuke is the one who provoked that. Not like Itachi went up to Sasuke and started beating him up and picking on him like a bully...Sasuke found Itachi and instigated the fight.

Oh, jfc, some people can't think outside their own little box.

If you guys actually followed this amazing series you would know that Orochimaru wants to know all jutsus; and as BOARD_of_command points out; he needs to live for a very very long time, thus needs to take over other bodies. My argument was that he isn't a really bad guy and probably wouldn't just take a persons body but that they willfully would give them to him in exchange for something else, like revenge (SPOILER from ep 109: this was confirmed in ep 109, yeah, I rule).

Further, we know that Orochimaru have done experiments on his own people from Konoha in order to understand jutsus, my second argument was that Itachi is just one of Orochimarus experiments, and that Itachi was probably the first to recieve the cursed seal (or another of his jutsus, possibly as part of an experiment, probably before it was perfected or Itachi refused to give him his body). This would make perfect sense, because in order to get revenge you often need to do extreme things to people who should not be involved, Itachi did extreme his clan, but as he had really recieved nothing (needed no revenge on his clan) Orochimaru couldn't get his body as trade. Itachi is a meat puppet.

Actually, I think Itachi is the bad guy of the series, and a complete wuz, and it's because of Orochimarus probable experiments he is bad and so strong. I stated that he picks on the weak because he wouldn't fight Jiraya, because it would be an even and fair fight, that's really a wuz for ya.

The thing I'm looking forward to most in this series is to know of Orochimaru's past and his reasons, because when he fought the third he said that he felt pain and sadness but also joy when hurting his sensei. He probably thinks that a student should go beyond his teacher, and to do that he needed to defeat this teacher, revenge had nothing to do with it.

Yes, to destroy Konoha is a goal of Orochimaru, but it's probably because people treated him like shit when he was young, people thought of him as a monster, just like they did with Naruto (Stated by Morino Ibiki during the invasion).

EDIT: Improved paragraph formating

wirm
Sat, 11-20-2004, 04:24 AM
I agree that Oro's intentions are easy to rationalise from his point of view. As for Itachi, we really don't know enough about him or his motivations to see whether he is a "real" bad guy or not. For all we know, he could just be trying to make Sasuke stronger.

Also, why the hell does Orochimaru look like a man again? Shouldn't he look like a girl right now? Why would he go to the trouble to change into a man when he doesn't have the arms to use henge?

oniorochi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 04:48 AM
I think Orochimaru looks like a man, and his old self, for the same reason that Tsunade looks young; vanity.

True, we don't know about Itachi's motives, but being strong and miserable is shit compared to be weak and happy. I'm sticking with my theory, it's make much more sense at this point, though when new data appears I will reevaluate.

Mut
Sat, 11-20-2004, 03:47 PM
oniorochi, your 'theories' about itachi wouldn't be so nonsensical if they had any sort of support that wasn't made up of nothing but bias opinions.

oniorochi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Yes, they are bias opinions, that's all we can have at this point as we know very little of Itachi other than that he kills weak people and runs from equally strong oponents.
There is no need to state that I'm expressing my opinion, and that you are a Itachi fan-boi doesn't change that.
Itachi has shown no real strength; strength comes from the mind, and he has been obviously weak in that apartment so far in the series; just like his little brother.

And really, as a Itachi fan-boi you're just expressing your bias opinion too, as you have not stated anything to prove me otherwise.

jing
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Yes, they are bias opinions, that's all we can have at this point as we know very little of Itachi other than that he kills weak people and runs from equally strong oponents.
There is no need to state that I'm expressing my opinion, and that you are a Itachi fan-boi doesn't change that.
Itachi has shown no real strength; strength comes from the mind, and he has been obviously weak in that apartment so far in the series; just like his little brother.

And really, as a Itachi fan-boi you're just expressing your bias opinion too, as you have not stated anything to prove me otherwise.

..... that is YOUR definition of strength....

oniorochi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Then, what is you opinion on strength?

Let's all use axiomatic proofs in all our post! Yey!

Mut
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:37 PM
lol, have you been skipping the parts with itachi in them? he's shown the pretty much the strongest jutsu we've seen and all it takes is a look. the fact that orochimaru admits that itachi is stronger than he is should be an obvious indication that itachi isn't a wuss... would orochimaru be afraid of a wuss? no.

and btw, i didn't bother stating anything to prove you otherwise cuz i'm sick and tired of proving everyone wrong and they're all to stubborn to realize that. you know, it got to me after over a year of it.

oniorochi
Sat, 11-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Yes, I agree that his jutsus are powerful, but that doesn't make him really strong in my book.

I really agree with the 3rd and Naruto on what real strength is, it's how you use your abilites which makes you strong.

I think Orochimaru only considers himself weaker that Itachi because of sharingan, since Orochimaru is mainly a ninjuitsu user he is at a disadvantage against Itachi; I would however not consider him weaker in the scale of the destruction he can cause, it's just that against sharingan his talent is hampered.

KaneInferno
Sat, 11-20-2004, 09:14 PM
I think when sasuke reaches puberty, he's goin to knock up every girl in the village. then move to the next village...