Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 108 Discussion

Naruto 108 Discussion

Forums are back, and so is the ANBU/AonE duo it seems. Or...?

AonE also came out with 105-107, making it so they are up to date.
    I wonder if they'll be a permanent duo again? That would be great.

Anyway, fucking awesome episode.

Sakon <3

Naruto 108 Discussion

do NOT make any topic relevant to AonE and ANBU pairing up again. but, i bet no one will read this and there will be 3 aone/anbu threads.

i believe AH, DB, and A/A subbed versions are all out.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto 108 Discussion

I really liked this episode mainly because Kakashi said that the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto was like what it was between Orchi and Jiraiya, it completely secured my opinion on Jiraiya being stronger than Orchi. I am so happy everything is going good again.

I cant wait till the next episode!

Naruto 108 Discussion

^^ to forum up again. As for the episode thought it was pretty good. Likeed when Kakashi tied up Sasuke so he couldn't run away so he would listen xD. But seems like the next episode will be pretty interesting too.

RE: Naruto 108 Discussion

Even though it's ANBU & AOne
    AOne did the translating, it seems...
    ANBU did the timing and other stuff (looks like they switched places, hehe)

Having read the manga I knew better... but I still prayed that one of the boys would accidentally wing Sakura during their fight. Oh well. Good ep.

Naruto 108 Discussion

Haha looks like I was right about rasengan > chidori. Although Kakashi didn't say it, it was pretty much implied that Naruto was about to own Sasuke with rasengan, which is why he had to stop the fight. Now anyone that disagreed with me before should hang your heads in shame [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

this episode was hot i wonder if sasuke going to fight the sound four? the resengen chidori thing would of been hott if kakashi didnt interfere DAmn

Naruto 108 Discussion

Guess we'll never see Chidori and Rasengan connect with each other. And Leaf must have the worst security of all the hidden villages. Atleast Itachi and Kisame wore disguises, the sound 4 just marched right in not even hiding their forehead protectors. And it's not like they fit right in so I figured they'd be easy to spot.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

do u think sasuke will fight sound 4

There's no need for chidori and resengan to connect anymore, you know the outcome of that. Maybe at the very end of the entire series they'll have the final showdown: Naruto vs Sasuke (both super-powerful). If that even happens then they'll probably use a lot of other strong techniques, ones that exceed the forbidden jutsus that we've seen so far.

For now, if you're still not convinced that rasengan is way more powerful, then you're just plain ignorant.

Loved it.

Sasuke looking up and seeing the back of the water tank blown off is one of the high points of the series for me right now.

Glad AonE is up to date, I was really disliking the work of the other guys. (Except DB, who I was surprised was so good considering he was usually the first one done).

Happy forums are back, happy AonE and Anbu are back too. I'll keep Aone for the episodes they did on their own - I've alway thought Aone's translations were better than Anbu's.

Anyway, this episode is great. It adds insight to Kakashi, what with the little chat he holds with Sasuke, which at some points seems like he's completely losing it... poor widdle Sasuke-chan, he's got such a moral trouble!! Whooo, I can't wait for the next episodes, they are so going to rock!!

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 108 Discussion

rasengan is pretty sweet. i just love sasuke's expression when he saw what naruto is capable of.

I tried my best...

All of my predictions so far have came true, but I'm not sure what's gonna happen once Sasuke goes to Oro. Btw that's not a spoiler since we see Sasuke with a backpack in the preview.

Well, right now that seems to be a logicial conclusions as Orochimaru states that Sasuke, wil come to him seeking power and Sasuke is wearing a backpack. I think it's for the best for Sasuke to learn some more Jutsu from one of the Sannin.

i loved how sasuke thought he was better cause naruto made that tiny dent into that water tank.. but after he walked away, he saw the other side.. hehheh NICE altho chidori makes lots of immediate damage, rasengen damages deeper and harder..

wow.. forum is finally back.. lol.. but loved what kakashi was saying/doing to sasuke.. ^_^ good job kakashi.. and i totally agree with what kakashi said.. seems like kakashi learned it the hard way.. though...

T_T but was very sad how naruto and sasuke are falling apart they used to be so good friends..

lol.. also loved how sakura was getting treated.. even naruto was being little mean to her.. ^_^

can't wait to see what happens

If you guys didn't notice...

Shikamaru now wears the Chuunin vest in the intro

Oh and I readed that Crustol quitted, and cause of that ANBU/Animeone are back together... seems with the help from some editors from Anime-Keep too...

The flashbacks on this episode were placed quite good, except for the Aoi-one, that one was boring

wow, the new arc is so amazing. the bests part by far was kakashi's face when he reazized what move naruto was using. and ofcourse sasuke's expression when he sees the tank totally destroyed.

its seeme like sasuke will go to oro to get more powerful. i imagine they're mutual hate fro itachi will make them sensie/pupil, both of them working for thier own motives.......or maybe m just thinking too much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

it was funny how sakura was crying and kakashi was just sitting there contemplating and talking to jiraya, lol.

ps: anyone know why exactly aone and anbu are back together?