PDA

View Full Version : Chrno Crusade

Maker
Mon, 09-27-2004, 08:20 PM
I have searched for chrno crusade within the forums but all ive found out that it was licensed and I havent seen anime in like 8 months. Also ive looked it up on mirkx and suprnova but they have all old episodes or its not there. Ive also tried animesuki but thats like a licensed website and they banned me off of there forums lol. I heard about this website and so plz help me

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
u can try boxtorrent to dl chrno crusade...

jimmymasaki
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:12 AM
nah boxtorrent's gotten rid of it. try ani-craze they've still got it up. erm.. hang on i'll look for the link.. crap can't find it
EDIT: btw, this should be in the download section, then u'd be able to get more ppl who can help ya out

Munsu
Tue, 09-28-2004, 09:43 AM
learn to use irc or dc++ or emule... torrents fill be hard to find

next time ask in the download section

Maker
Tue, 09-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Wait they have it on box torrents but is it subbed? because it says tv-rip, ive also tried anicrze its not there anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif man I liked the manga, i wanna see the anime cause i have work i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif and i havent seen anime in like 8 months i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

xXxAngelGurlxXx
Tue, 09-28-2004, 03:04 PM
i think boxtorrent subbed it... ya i know it use to be in anime kraze so far i can only find it at boxtorrent.. u can try it if u want to..

stos289
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:42 PM
If you look at the post that I made here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=12667&enterthrea d=y), there are links for the whole series of Chrono Crusade subbed by Anime-Forever. Hope I could help.