Thread: Chrno Crusade

Chrno Crusade

I have searched for chrno crusade within the forums but all ive found out that it was licensed and I havent seen anime in like 8 months. Also ive looked it up on mirkx and suprnova but they have all old episodes or its not there. Ive also tried animesuki but thats like a licensed website and they banned me off of there forums lol. I heard about this website and so plz help me

Chrno Crusade

u can try boxtorrent to dl chrno crusade...

Chrno Crusade

nah boxtorrent's gotten rid of it. try ani-craze they've still got it up. erm.. hang on i'll look for the link.. crap can't find it
    EDIT: btw, this should be in the download section, then u'd be able to get more ppl who can help ya out

RE: Chrno Crusade

learn to use irc or dc++ or emule... torrents fill be hard to find

next time ask in the download section

Chrno Crusade

Wait they have it on box torrents but is it subbed? because it says tv-rip, ive also tried anicrze its not there anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] man I liked the manga, i wanna see the anime cause i have work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and i havent seen anime in like 8 months [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Chrno Crusade

i think boxtorrent subbed it... ya i know it use to be in anime kraze so far i can only find it at boxtorrent.. u can try it if u want to..

Chrno Crusade

If you look at the post that I made here, there are links for the whole series of Chrono Crusade subbed by Anime-Forever. Hope I could help.