PDA

View Full Version : asumas weapons?

Psychic_Penguin
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:41 PM
are they a real type of weapon...i love sharp things and would really like to have a set

Kumiriko
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:08 PM
They are similer to real wepons. i have seen Daggers with Metal Knuckles before so I wount be surpized. Now if the Knuckle Loops had a sharped blade on them that be intresting.

kaigan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:44 PM
yea, they're real type of weapon. knock a guy out senseless if landed on their face.

Board of Command
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Of course it's a real weapon. All it is is an iron knuckle with a blade at the end.

chambers
Fri, 06-25-2004, 06:09 PM
i do believe chelsea fans used similar weapons in riots a number of years ago, wich resulted in the famous chelsea smile scaring on the face.

kupalmaru
Fri, 06-25-2004, 11:01 PM
The weapon kinda look dangerous.
When your running really fast, you could accidentaly hurt your self with the blade.

When your running, you move your hand up and down; that's when you can accidentally whack your self.

Psychic_Penguin
Fri, 06-25-2004, 11:23 PM
i have seen things LIKE them..but they were more like normal brass knuckles with a dagger stuck on the end.
and no, not all that dangerous to walk/run...do you hit yourself when you run? i dont ^.^ wouldnt be running with them anyway, just to have because theyre so awesome

keenkreations
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:41 AM
I believe you might find them at weapons shops at convos....speaking of convos...I'm probably thinking they might show up at the Anime Expo in Anaheim, California! I hope so...since I'm going to be there all 4 days. I'm such a nerd...

Hokage-IV
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
The weapon kinda look dangerous.
When your running really fast, you could accidentaly hurt your self with the blade.

When your running, you move your hand up and down; that's when you can accidentally whack your self.

food for thought:

Kisame vs Asuma

Asuma's weapon hinders him to perform hand seal or it was just coincedence , kakashi arrived during Kisame jutsu

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:54 AM
i dont think asuma relies that much on nin jutsu, he seems to be a tai jutsu fighter.

Sat, 06-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
i do believe chelsea fans used similar weapons in riots a number of years ago, wich resulted in the famous chelsea smile scaring on the face.

holy shit

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: 010577

Originally posted by: chambers

holy shit

You look really shock.

[i]i have seen things LIKE them..but they were more like normal brass knuckles with a dagger stuck on the end.
and no, not all that dangerous to walk/run...do you hit yourself when you run? i dont ^.^ wouldnt be running with them anyway, just to have because theyre so awesome .

You have a point there. You would not be carrying them anyway because it is not legal

badgats
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:35 AM
dude to ask a quesiton like that is dumb , over the 10000 years we been around there has been hundreds of different weapons i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif and yes it is a real weapon it is very similar to a katar .