Thread: asumas weapons?

asumas weapons?

are they a real type of weapon...i love sharp things and would really like to have a set

RE: asumas weapons?

They are similer to real wepons. i have seen Daggers with Metal Knuckles before so I wount be surpized. Now if the Knuckle Loops had a sharped blade on them that be intresting.

yea, they're real type of weapon. knock a guy out senseless if landed on their face.

Of course it's a real weapon. All it is is an iron knuckle with a blade at the end.

i do believe chelsea fans used similar weapons in riots a number of years ago, wich resulted in the famous chelsea smile scaring on the face.

The weapon kinda look dangerous.
    When your running really fast, you could accidentaly hurt your self with the blade.

When your running, you move your hand up and down; that's when you can accidentally whack your self.

i have seen things LIKE them..but they were more like normal brass knuckles with a dagger stuck on the end.
    and no, not all that dangerous to walk/run...do you hit yourself when you run? i dont ^.^ wouldnt be running with them anyway, just to have because theyre so awesome

I believe you might find them at weapons shops at convos....speaking of convos...I'm probably thinking they might show up at the Anime Expo in Anaheim, California! I hope so...since I'm going to be there all 4 days. I'm such a nerd...

asumas weapons?

Originally posted by: kupalmaru
    The weapon kinda look dangerous.
    When your running really fast, you could accidentaly hurt your self with the blade.

When your running, you move your hand up and down; that's when you can accidentally whack your self.
    food for thought:

Kisame vs Asuma

Asuma's weapon hinders him to perform hand seal or it was just coincedence , kakashi arrived during Kisame jutsu

i dont think asuma relies that much on nin jutsu, he seems to be a tai jutsu fighter.

Originally posted by: chambers
    i do believe chelsea fans used similar weapons in riots a number of years ago, wich resulted in the famous chelsea smile scaring on the face.
    holy shit

asumas weapons?

Originally posted by: 010577
    Originally posted by: chambers
    holy shit
    You look really shock.

[i]i have seen things LIKE them..but they were more like normal brass knuckles with a dagger stuck on the end.
    and no, not all that dangerous to walk/run...do you hit yourself when you run? i dont ^.^ wouldnt be running with them anyway, just to have because theyre so awesome .
    You have a point there. You would not be carrying them anyway because it is not legal

dude to ask a quesiton like that is dumb , over the 10000 years we been around there has been hundreds of different weapons [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and yes it is a real weapon it is very similar to a katar .