PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ep82, Owned

itachi_
Thu, 05-06-2004, 02:01 PM
What do you think of it, I liked how they did the mangekyo part and the music fits well too

And this is the Akatsuki scene, this is intresting, hmm the guy with the stick is kisame, and itachi is one of the smaller ones, the guy at the left seems to be from the sand (the thing on his head)

http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/Akatsuki.jpg

What did you think of the episode, any thoughts?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Definitly runs in the familyhttp://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/itachigay2.jpg

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/itachig1.jpg

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/itachan7.jpg

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/quexbot/Saske.jpg

jing
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:45 PM
has this been subbed already? i hope shin otaku doesnt F with the translations

itachi_
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Geez neji-aniki-sama, that was a lousy raw you've got there?, saiyamans?, go watch WGR's, 120 fps, divx511, really nice one!!! geez those pictures looks bad :/

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Damn, Itachi looks almost like Ankho in one of those pics.

Mut
Thu, 05-06-2004, 04:00 PM
82 was a bomb episode.

i was also trying to figure out who is who in that akatsuki picture.

the best part about itachi is that HE DOESN'T DO ANY HAND SEALS FOR ANY JUTSUS.

itachi_
Thu, 05-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah they never do any seals, wtf..

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 05-06-2004, 04:30 PM
nice eps, now all i have to do is go find better raw version to watch, or wait for the subbed version to be released, kakashi was owned and gai owned kisame for a moment

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Jeez, did Itachi look that 'femme' in the manga? I don't remember him being quite so girly i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Sasuke looks like more of a man than Itachi in those pics i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

I suppose it doesn't matter too much either way, but I'm kinda disappointed. So far Zabuza is the only major bad guy who hasn't been a girly-man rofl i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Jeez, did Itachi look that 'femme' in the manga? I don't remember him being quite so girly i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Sasuke looks like more of a man than Itachi in those pics i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

I suppose it doesn't matter too much either way, but I'm kinda disappointed. So far Zabuza is the only major bad guy who hasn't been a girly-man rofl i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kisame is da man, or fish.

The Troublesome One
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Could anyone post some caps of Itachi and Kakashi fighting please?

hornetmike
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:29 PM
81 was definetely nice. Itachi owned everyone as expected. and the mange sharingan(is that correct, i'm not sure) was weird, but nice. can't wait for the subbed version from AONE. But i got a crappy raw version from sayaman.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah Kisame isn't a girly-man, but he will always be Itachi's gimp though, so I consider him 2nd-tier .. like Kabuto is to Oro, or Haku to Zabuza. That said, there's nothing conrete to prove the levels of strength of these characters .. although Zabuza said something to the effect of Haku being 'beyond' his ability. I think Zabuza's killer intent and incredible stamina (continuing to fight even through mortal injuries!) was more impressive than Haku's ice games.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 05-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Akatsuki looks so awesome!!!!! They need to show them more in the manga.Can't wait for the subbed episode,I've been waiting for this day for almost 1 year.

Lenas
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Saiyaman's episode 82 raw was SHITTY quality. Seriously horrible. I can't wait until someone gets a hold of an HQ one and gets it subbed.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 05-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Yeah Kisame isn't a girly-man, but he will always be Itachi's gimp though, so I consider him 2nd-tier .. like Kabuto is to Oro, or Haku to Zabuza. That said, there's nothing conrete to prove the levels of strength of these characters .. although Zabuza said something to the effect of Haku being 'beyond' his ability. I think Zabuza's killer intent and incredible stamina (continuing to fight even through mortal injuries!) was more impressive than Haku's ice games.

Itachi is a bishie gone bad. Very bad.
Dunno if fishface is strong, after all Gai put him in his place, but I love his attitude. For what I read, Gai introduced himself as Konoha's proud blue beast, and Kisame called him weird animal... I mean, exactly who is calling Gai an animal?
Haku was another bishounen, but sweeter and apparently, not as evil.
It's always hard to tell who's stronger, like you can have this incredible refined technique and a rogue like Naruto comes and destroys all the years you spending training and perfecting it.
It's the raw, and I don't quite remember the manga, but huh couldn't Kakashi have just closed his eyes, too. One would assume that ninjas are trained to fight at night which can be pretty much as fighting with ones eyes closed. I think Gai maybe the only one among them who knows how to fight the sharingan, so, his rivalty with Kakashi has been useful.
Still, poor Asuma and Kurenai.Also, Anko in her only screen fight so far, was pitched against Oro. What's with Kishimoto putting women against such guys? At least Asuma got to kill 9 Oto-nins on the spot, but nobody was given to the girls to kill so far. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
Huh, as for the akatsuki, those cloaks seem to be some sort of uniform of theirs, when I came to think... So much for a secret organization...

gokudagreat
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:33 PM
I havent read any of the manga, but i can safely assume that since Itachi says that Naruto is the 4th legacy, that he is his son, so in the non-manga forum can we say hes his son now?

anyways that episode rocked, and i cant wait till jiraiya and naruto get to Tsunade

Knives122
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:39 PM
You know what i think the Akatsuki is comprised of basically the best ninja from each country(the one with the most potential at the time they were recruited), but of course they went rouge and started to do crimes and kill people, that how it looks to me

Mut
Fri, 05-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by: gokudagreat
I havent read any of the manga, but i can safely assume that since Itachi says that Naruto is the 4th legacy, that he is his son, so in the non-manga forum can we say hes his son now?

1. there is no proof that naruto is the 4th's son. itachi saying "the 4th inheritance" isn't a concrete enough to say that naruto is the 4th's son.
2. spoilers are allowed.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 05-07-2004, 05:19 PM
the only thing now that ties naruto to the 4th is appearnace now, but other the that mut@t@ is right there is no concrete proof that naruto is the 4ths son, btw itachi looks like a dam girl wtf, his char image was alot better in the manga

Assertn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 05:54 PM
i wonder if they actually had kishimoto draw up silhouhettes of the other akatsuki members so they could have an accurate image of them in that episode

edit: anyone figure out which one was oro, btw?

originalkrn
Fri, 05-07-2004, 06:05 PM
probably farthest to the right. Has that straight long hair. I dont know tho. jujst guessing

Hokage-IV
Fri, 05-07-2004, 06:53 PM
very nice episode...wow kakashi got raped...

interesting , how they showed akatsuki members in the anime

interesting , how s-o episode translated that Kyuubi is the strongest youma

Hokage-IV
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
probably farthest to the right. Has that straight long hair. I dont know tho. jujst guessing

My guess would be the middle is the lder and right of him is itachi and left is kisame. Maybe pair patterns follow for rest of those guys.

It would be interesting to see if that was the case, and the leader is around the same age as Naruto .

Koyuki
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:39 PM
I would think it's S-O bad transalation.

But really cool ep! Can't wait till next ep, as usual i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Yeah Kisame isn't a girly-man, but he will always be Itachi's gimp though, so I consider him 2nd-tier .. .

Well, they say that there are some acts and traits of the charaters that not even the writer himself knows.
So your statement seems hastly made, if you allow me, since I don't think they will ever be seen in a position that will confirm of deny your affirmation totally.
It's kinda like how Oro killed the Kazekage. We will never know. So. if Sharkey is actually 2nd tier, IMO, will remain a mystery...

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 05-07-2004, 08:15 PM
I actually agree with you, which pretty much goes with what I'm saying, Sharky isn't likely to get a chance to do anything but be Itachi's traveling partner i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 05-07-2004, 09:39 PM
I actually agree with you, which pretty much goes with what I'm saying, Sharky isn't likely to get a chance to do anything but be Itachi's traveling partner i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Long time travelling companion? Huh, those bad guys aren't really known to keep their loyalties for a long time. Another thing that I forgot. Kisame talks to Itachi in terms of Anata and Itachi-san while Itachi calls him just Kisame and omae. Anata is a respectful form of you and omae a more casual.
So we don't know if Kisame is just totally polite, while Itachi, raised without a family is not as polite as him, or if Kisame considers Itachi the boss.
The dynamics of relationships in Japan are very complex and very difficult for us Westerns to figure out.
So far, none of them as used atashi, so that still leaves the depth of their relationship something still to be determined.

Hotsuma
Sat, 05-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Long time travelling companion? Huh, those bad guys aren't really known to keep their loyalties for a long time. Another thing that I forgot. Kisame talks to Itachi in terms of Anata and Itachi-san while Itachi calls him just Kisame and omae. Anata is a respectful form of you and omae a more casual.
So we don't know if Kisame is just totally polite, while Itachi, raised without a family is not as polite as him, or if Kisame considers Itachi the boss.
The dynamics of relationships in Japan are very complex and very difficult for us Westerns to figure out.
So far, none of them as used atashi, so that still leaves the depth of their relationship something still to be determined.

Anata is a feminine way of saying "you".
Kimi is a masculine way of saying "you".
And, omae is, I'm guessing, a more masculine way of saying "you".

Just for kicks, Kisama is a very rude way of saying "you".

Gods_Son
Sat, 05-08-2004, 04:12 PM
When Itachi makes commands, Kisame follows them, but they probably still have the same rank at Akatsuki. Kisame will get another chance to fight later on and show his full strength, before getting killed.

staind
Tue, 05-11-2004, 04:21 PM
did anyone notice 9 members in that picture? so that means one of them is Oro... because Jiriya(SP?) said that there were 8 of them after Oro left...

SDShamshel
Tue, 05-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Itachi does do seals, but he does them so fast that you can't catch it.

I also imagine he does seals underneath his cloak so that even those with good eyes can't spot them immediately.

As for why Kakashi doesn't close his Sharingan eye, I'd imagine it's because if all 3 had their eyes closed, Kisame and Itachi could just kill them the normal way.

Saruto
Tue, 05-11-2004, 10:57 PM
i think its because he cant close his sharingan eye..

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma

Anata is a feminine way of saying "you".
Kimi is a masculine way of saying "you".
And, omae is, I'm guessing, a more masculine way of saying "you".

Just for kicks, Kisama is a very rude way of saying "you".

KisamE says Anata-san, Anata alone is only feminine in context.
Kimi and omae are more informal. I think kimi is up a notch omae and omae is up a notch temee.
And it's KISAME not kisama, you rude bastard. heh, heh
Ki=demon ogre monster Same= shark. OK sa is written with the radical for sakana (fish) and me is the radical for woman as in hime (princess) but that last one is simply coincidence
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jhoffer
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:07 AM
For those looking for better quality RAWs... try http://www.l33t-raws.com/

originalkrn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:49 AM
the leader is gonna be a really hot girl (and also same age as naruto) and naruto is gonna fall in love with her but hes gonna end up fighting her. Then he will cry after he kills her and sakura will care for naruto and naruto will rest his head gently on her breasts and the show will end. I am so Tired.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:55 AM
the leader is gonna be a really hot girl (and also same age as naruto) and naruto is gonna fall in love with her but hes gonna end up fighting her. Then he will cry after he kills her and sakura will care for naruto and naruto will rest his head gently on her breasts and the show will end.

Not at all

originalkrn
Wed, 05-12-2004, 12:56 AM
well ... yeah i know. I was just kidding. HAHA

dang.. you have a lot of posts. youve been like a member for only like 20 days more than me and youre at nearly 800!.. and Neji Anka too. holy crap. HOLY ... CRAP...

Stoopider
Wed, 05-12-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

the leader is gonna be a really hot girl (and also same age as naruto) and naruto is gonna fall in love with her but hes gonna end up fighting her. Then he will cry after he kills her and sakura will care for naruto and naruto will rest his head gently on her breasts and the show will end.

Not at all

Why not?? That would be entertaining. Heheh. Add a little romance to the show. Where a member of the Akataadsfishsaksjfwhatever group is actually a girl. And she wants the kyuubi from naruto. But as she tries and kill him, she eventually falls in love with Naruto.

But then, we'd have to fast forward the show maybe 6 years further first. Naruto is too young to have the gee willy's.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 05-12-2004, 02:10 AM
well ... yeah i know. I was just kidding. HAHA

dang.. you have a lot of posts. youve been like a member for only like 20 days more than me and youre at nearly 800!.. and Neji Anka too. holy crap. HOLY ... CRAP...

Huh????
Some people don't have a life, as you noticed.
Do you have a prob with that, punk?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:19 AM
I also think that the Akatsuki's leader is gonna be a female, but i think she might be related to Naruto (perhaps even his mother).
i mean, if Naruto's background story is gonna be revealed, it'll be done by someone who wasn't introduced yet, seeing as the only people who knew the 4th haven't told Naruto anything yet.
3rd- dead.
Jiraya- spent over a month with Naruto, hasn't said anything.
Kakashi- the same as Jiraya.

so having a bad guy\girl telling Naruto his life story could turn out to be quite intersting, it even gives the plot space to advance after akatsuki's arc...

Knives122
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:00 AM
I wouldnt rule that theory out, b/c Itachi seems pretty hellbent on getting "the 4th's legacy" and since we all know thats naruto, it could possibly be his mother that wants him back, but it could be that they still want the kyuubi inside of him for their own selfish ambition

koolmarti
Wed, 05-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Hi there. I've downloaded ep 82 but the thing is when i played it it pixelates a lot. Am ruling out that the file itself is damaged since all of you have seen the episode ok. I'm thinking maybe i need a codec or something. I've been waiting for this episode for the longest time. If anyone could help me, I'd really be very grateful. I'm not really computer savvy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

thank you very much!
marti

Mut
Wed, 05-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: koolmarti
Hi there. I've downloaded ep 82 but the thing is when i played it it pixelates a lot. Am ruling out that the file itself is damaged since all of you have seen the episode ok. I'm thinking maybe i need a codec or something. I've been waiting for this episode for the longest time. If anyone could help me, I'd really be very grateful. I'm not really computer savvy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

thank you very much!
marti

please visit the anime support forums. everything has been answered in there 10 times.

Himura_san
Wed, 05-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
I also think that the Akatsuki's leader is gonna be a female, but i think she might be related to Naruto (perhaps even his mother).
i mean, if Naruto's background story is gonna be revealed, it'll be done by someone who wasn't introduced yet, seeing as the only people who knew the 4th haven't told Naruto anything yet.
3rd- dead.
Jiraya- spent over a month with Naruto, hasn't said anything.
Kakashi- the same as Jiraya.

so having a bad guy\girl telling Naruto his life story could turn out to be quite intersting, it even gives the plot space to advance after akatsuki's arc...

No offense but that's the stupidest shit I have heard.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 05-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Im wondering if the Akatsuki wants Naruto to join or kidnapp him to train him to use the power of Kyubi perfect in Akatsukis name,cause i mean it wouldnt be smart to take Kyubi out of Naruto.

Also i want to see Itachi fight someone who is at his level like Jiraya or Tsunade (oro is a coward when its about Itachii/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)who will make him to fight with everything he got if he wants to win just to see a very high level fight again like the third vs the two Hokages.

Stoopider
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

No offense but that's the stupidest shit I have heard.

But yeah. As it is, still is a very very far off speculation. Might as well specualate that Naruto is related to the first or maybe the second Hokage.

Heh. Who knows he might be right. Would be interesting to know the Naruto's family tree. For all we know, instead of the Akastkutki group, the leader could be his Sister instead of his mother.

We all don't know whether naruto has siblings or not. Or the fourth probably married maybe the daughter of another clan.

Or what would be even more demented is that The fourth has been going around planting demons into his own children. (There never was a reason why the kyuubi appeared in the village), and that the sealing jutsu by summoning the Death God was created by the Fourth.

Maybe the Fourth wasn't all that altruistic and goody goody after all.