Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ep82, Owned

Naruto Ep82, Owned

What do you think of it, I liked how they did the mangekyo part and the music fits well too

And this is the Akatsuki scene, this is intresting, hmm the guy with the stick is kisame, and itachi is one of the smaller ones, the guy at the left seems to be from the sand (the thing on his head)

What did you think of the episode, any thoughts?

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Definitly runs in the family

RE: Naruto Ep82, Owned

has this been subbed already? i hope shin otaku doesnt F with the translations

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Geez neji-aniki-sama, that was a lousy raw you've got there?, saiyamans?, go watch WGR's, 120 fps, divx511, really nice one!!! geez those pictures looks bad :/

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Damn, Itachi looks almost like Ankho in one of those pics.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

82 was a bomb episode.

i was also trying to figure out who is who in that akatsuki picture.

the best part about itachi is that HE DOESN'T DO ANY HAND SEALS FOR ANY JUTSUS.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Yeah they never do any seals, wtf..

Naruto Ep82, Owned

nice eps, now all i have to do is go find better raw version to watch, or wait for the subbed version to be released, kakashi was owned and gai owned kisame for a moment

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Jeez, did Itachi look that 'femme' in the manga? I don't remember him being quite so girly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sasuke looks like more of a man than Itachi in those pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I suppose it doesn't matter too much either way, but I'm kinda disappointed. So far Zabuza is the only major bad guy who hasn't been a girly-man rofl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    Jeez, did Itachi look that 'femme' in the manga? I don't remember him being quite so girly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sasuke looks like more of a man than Itachi in those pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I suppose it doesn't matter too much either way, but I'm kinda disappointed. So far Zabuza is the only major bad guy who hasn't been a girly-man rofl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Kisame is da man, or fish.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Could anyone post some caps of Itachi and Kakashi fighting please?

Naruto Ep82, Owned

81 was definetely nice. Itachi owned everyone as expected. and the mange sharingan(is that correct, i'm not sure) was weird, but nice. can't wait for the subbed version from AONE. But i got a crappy raw version from sayaman.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Yeah Kisame isn't a girly-man, but he will always be Itachi's gimp though, so I consider him 2nd-tier .. like Kabuto is to Oro, or Haku to Zabuza. That said, there's nothing conrete to prove the levels of strength of these characters .. although Zabuza said something to the effect of Haku being 'beyond' his ability. I think Zabuza's killer intent and incredible stamina (continuing to fight even through mortal injuries!) was more impressive than Haku's ice games.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Akatsuki looks so awesome!!!!! They need to show them more in the manga.Can't wait for the subbed episode,I've been waiting for this day for almost 1 year.

Saiyaman's episode 82 raw was SHITTY quality. Seriously horrible. I can't wait until someone gets a hold of an HQ one and gets it subbed.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
    Yeah Kisame isn't a girly-man, but he will always be Itachi's gimp though, so I consider him 2nd-tier .. like Kabuto is to Oro, or Haku to Zabuza. That said, there's nothing conrete to prove the levels of strength of these characters .. although Zabuza said something to the effect of Haku being 'beyond' his ability. I think Zabuza's killer intent and incredible stamina (continuing to fight even through mortal injuries!) was more impressive than Haku's ice games.
    Itachi is a bishie gone bad. Very bad.
    Dunno if fishface is strong, after all Gai put him in his place, but I love his attitude. For what I read, Gai introduced himself as Konoha's proud blue beast, and Kisame called him weird animal... I mean, exactly who is calling Gai an animal?
    Haku was another bishounen, but sweeter and apparently, not as evil.
    It's always hard to tell who's stronger, like you can have this incredible refined technique and a rogue like Naruto comes and destroys all the years you spending training and perfecting it.
    It's the raw, and I don't quite remember the manga, but huh couldn't Kakashi have just closed his eyes, too. One would assume that ninjas are trained to fight at night which can be pretty much as fighting with ones eyes closed. I think Gai maybe the only one among them who knows how to fight the sharingan, so, his rivalty with Kakashi has been useful.
    Still, poor Asuma and Kurenai.Also, Anko in her only screen fight so far, was pitched against Oro. What's with Kishimoto putting women against such guys? At least Asuma got to kill 9 Oto-nins on the spot, but nobody was given to the girls to kill so far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    Huh, as for the akatsuki, those cloaks seem to be some sort of uniform of theirs, when I came to think... So much for a secret organization...

Naruto Ep82, Owned

I havent read any of the manga, but i can safely assume that since Itachi says that Naruto is the 4th legacy, that he is his son, so in the non-manga forum can we say hes his son now?

anyways that episode rocked, and i cant wait till jiraiya and naruto get to Tsunade

That place over there........ahh never mind

You know what i think the Akatsuki is comprised of basically the best ninja from each country(the one with the most potential at the time they were recruited), but of course they went rouge and started to do crimes and kill people, that how it looks to me

R.I.P Captain America.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

Originally posted by: gokudagreat
    I havent read any of the manga, but i can safely assume that since Itachi says that Naruto is the 4th legacy, that he is his son, so in the non-manga forum can we say hes his son now?
    1. there is no proof that naruto is the 4th's son. itachi saying "the 4th inheritance" isn't a concrete enough to say that naruto is the 4th's son.
    2. spoilers are allowed.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto Ep82, Owned

the only thing now that ties naruto to the 4th is appearnace now, but other the that mut@t@ is right there is no concrete proof that naruto is the 4ths son, btw itachi looks like a dam girl wtf, his char image was alot better in the manga