PDA

View Full Version : Episode 70 Discussion

kage_bunshin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:03 AM
It was pretty good episode i guess... Asuma was one bad ass!!! But to think of it, those sound chuunins were pretty damn weak....

Also another thing... i think the next episode doesn't look too promising..... in the preview the animation looks much worse than this episode... but we could still hope it'll be a cool episode!

what did YOU think?

EDIT:
Coming to think of it, those sound guys who were chasing after the naruto group can't be chuunins coz the village was only created a year ago. They are probably adult genins but supposedly considered 'chuunin level', which i think is bulls***, or wait... actually they could be missing-nins recruited from other villages....hmm.....who knows?... But one thing we know they were very crappy ninjas....

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Good ep, the anime seems to be adding stuff also....

Kakashi-Senpai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:13 AM
9 sound ninjas died like pancakes being flatten and being whipped like cream. Talking makes me hungry. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Aegis Runestone
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:33 AM
Fun episode, but I want to see the battle ahead. And I agree, the animation in the next episode does look pretty bad. I hope the fight is good though.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:49 AM
this eps was aite to me but man i cant wait till the hokage gets down wit the 1st and 2nd this is going to be one hell of a fukin battle and dam asuma beat the shit out of those sound nins the didnt even ahve a dam chance agian him and those brass nuckels that he have are fukin kewl

Kagari
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:10 AM
OHHHHHH man, Asuma's scene made me jump up and down in my chair!!!!! I was totally not expecting him to come, it was awesome. Next episode is gonna be amazing, I saw some pretty slick lookin stuff happenin in the peview!!!!

Assassin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:24 AM
not a bad ep....not great, but still ok. i felt they spent too much time showing the trio jumping trees....there were like 27 distinct scenes of tree jumping. they could've made the asuma fight longer instead....that was bad ass by the way.

i wanna see more of kakashi and gai....wonder if specs has attacked them yet. and what about neji, krunei and hizashi....where the hell are they??

well anyway, can't wait till the next ep, so the hokage's can actually start fighting. this better be worth the wait.

Everon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Its kind of wierd the way things work:
The dude with the toothpick tells Sasuke to chase after Gaara.
Kakashi decides to tell Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru to <u>prevent</u> Sasuke from chasing after Gaara.
Asuma seems to have abandoned the theater and hokage to chase after Shikamaru.

I suppose Asuma was chasing those 9 sound nins coincidentally, and just so happened to save Shika. But its still strange for everyone to be like: Yo I&#39;m higher in rank, do what I say, while my other high ranking friend orders the opposite...

Ah, screw it. Asuma rocks http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah thats what i&#39;m thinking as well. everything looks more &#39;cuter&#39; if you put it in one word...

Someonemanr
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:57 AM
This episode was freaking cool, it was a bit slow paced with all the tree jumping and what not, but seeing shikamaru&#39;s plan and Asume come to save the day was awesome. As for the next episode, I don&#39;t think it looks bad, it&#39;s just that they sacrificed detail for smooth movement. Basically it is like the Oro vs. Sasuke fight, it looks pretty damn funky if you take still frames, but if you look at it in motion it looks cool. Also it&#39;s kinda like the animation in the beginning of the Cowboy Bebop movie, the sequence with the Ask DNA song, where it doesn&#39;t look particularly detailed, but the movement of the characters looks smooth enough to be real. Besides, I don&#39;t think they&#39;d put bad animators on a Hokage fight ;0).

Nara Shikamaru
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:01 AM
thought shika was just pretending to be out of power then he was gunna kick ass &gt;_&gt; thank god for asuma XP .... and ppl for got about the baki + genma&#33;&#33;&#33;

and about the three people more chasing temari and gang there are only 2 explanations in my opinion (unless it&#39;s some surprise or michael jackson is chasing em)
1.Pakkun, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto
or
2.Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and ..... SHINOOO. i mean did you see how he jus *peshew* and disappeared in thin air ... so cool .... anyways looking forward to the next month of episodes XD

HimizujinEternia
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:06 AM
I want those Knuckle Knives Asuma had. Those things kick ass.

That being said, Shikamaru is still one of the most awesome characters in the series. He gets cooler eveery time we see him.

Kumori ga ii...

Slain
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:17 AM
the episode was cool, but they really spend to much time on tree jumping ;/
Asuma is pretty strong and cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
I like Shikamaru more and more.... since the chuunin exam in the stadium

I wanna see Hokage vs oro and 1th 2nd http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:18 AM
they chased a dog for a long while, but i guess shikamaru&#39;s somewhat comedy, shadow binding all the guys, and asuma&#39;s fighting made up for that.

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:33 AM
asuma is awsome his fight was great totally whooed the sound nin asses

and i thought the quality for the next episode looks fine

XwingRob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kage_bunshin @ Feb 14 2004, 02:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah thats what i&#39;m thinking as well. everything looks more &#39;cuter&#39; if you put it in one word... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LOL.
Orochmaru looks like he gained 50 pounds and the 3rd looks skinny.

MFauli
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:47 AM
Ahoi,

uh, the quality of next week´s ep looks.....like the silly filler ep just before the Gaara vs. Sasuke fight..... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

But Ep 70 was really good, .... i like Shikamaru, coolest character in the series ^^

cya,,
Fauli

shino23
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:39 AM
its was ok ,i guess. still too much jumping , i was expecting at least a glimpse of the the hokage and oro and where did that shino go , hhehe e but shikamaru was very cool

xtort
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:42 AM
I have to say, knowing what I know of what is coming, that you all will be very happy with the next... 5 or so episodes. Two words will suffice as descriptors: &quot;kick&quot;, and &quot;ass&quot;.

-xtortout

Yondaime
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:45 AM
does anyone know on how to make Bakasan&#39;s version of Naruto 70......?? the video is all messed up.....and if i try playing it with DivX player...it works for a while and than crashes the player....and when i use Winamp, WMP and RealOne player.....the video is all scrambled sort of way......and believe me i have all the codecs....or do i need some special new out of the world Codec for Bakasan....Naruto 69 from Bakasan was alright...i didn&#39;t have any problem with that.....
Help please...and please don&#39;t ask me to download ANBU-Aone or any other....cause i am sitting on a 56K ....and i can&#39;t afford to download Naruto 70 all over again....

ah I wish i was still in U.S ....

boomorman
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Hehe yeah, Asuma seemed to be having far to much fun while killing those sound nins. I&#39;m guessing all the jounins own. I kinda wanna see kurenai fight now.

um the bakasan version of 70 works find. You must have screwed up codecs or you didn&#39;t finish the download.

Yondaime
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:56 AM
i did finish downloading coz the whole episodes plays till the end....but there are too many pixels on the screeen while playing....and at times...the video sort of phases out....when Kakashi asks Naruto and Co. to find Sasuke and take him to a safe place....i used all different players....works better on Divx player but crashes after every 3 minutes....and i never had problems with codec before....all my other anime work just fine. its just this episode i can&#39;t seem to figure out.....some one please help.

NomoZ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:26 AM
Asuma to the rescue&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m so glad Shikamaru didn&#39;t die, he&#39;s too cool to die.

And to those who want to see every juunin fight, that would take so long for the story to continue to show a bunch of irrelavant fights

rleland
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Feb 14 2004, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Its kind of wierd the way things work:
The dude with the toothpick tells Sasuke to chase after Gaara.
Kakashi decides to tell Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru to <u>prevent</u> Sasuke from chasing after Gaara.
Asuma seems to have abandoned the theater and hokage to chase after Shikamaru.

I suppose Asuma was chasing those 9 sound nins coincidentally, and just so happened to save Shika. But its still strange for everyone to be like: Yo I&#39;m higher in rank, do what I say, while my other high ranking friend orders the opposite...

Ah, screw it. Asuma rocks http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i think it was more like
guy with toothpic tells sasuke to chase down gaara
kakshi tells naruto sakura and shikamaru to *help* sasuke with gaara

then they notice the sound nins are chasing them so they send asuma to help them out

;P

sorry i just can&#39;t remember if they actually *did* say stop sasuke or not.. i thought they just said find him

Destiny
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:51 AM
I actually thought that extra guy was Shino. Guess this means Shino&#39;s either:
1. not trailing them.
2. too far behind.
3. too skilld for the dog to notice.
I hope he&#39;ll make his appearance soon.

Anyhow, i thought this ep was just average... it was pretty slow, but at least it has asuma whoopin ass.

Xollence
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah I think Shino will be following them too, but I don&#39;t think they detected him. Not even Pakkun detected him or Asuma.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Those sound ninjas couldn&#39;t have been over Genin level, maybe the leader was a chuunin but not more.

Yondaime
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:25 AM
Since Hidden sound village was a newly formed Village and Orochimaru is too concerned about improving his own power...i don&#39;t think he paid any attention to his soldiers....just look at the way they were dying.

itsgalf
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:29 AM
I thought 70 was a great episode.

Shikamaru was awesome. if that 9th sound nin wasn&#39;t there...1 gennin would have annihilated 8 sound nins...aww that would have been sweet.
I just love the timing of Naruto music, it had me so excited when Asuma came out

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Reading ahead if even just a little bit is a sin, and i have commited it... I fell that every ep is kind of boring because i&#39;ve read the manga to the end of this little thingy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:51 AM
Asuma&#39;s fight should have been longer, and should have had more blood in it.

also, they forgot to animate all the parts where Shikamaru inetnioally breaks the twigs and leaves trails behind, it shows that he thought about being the decoy since Pakkun told them they are trailed...

Jman
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:56 AM
all i have to say is that this eps. kicked ass. my fav. part was when Asuma swooped down and handed the sound nins their asses.
that was ownage.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:56 AM
The animators seemed to have forgotten what blood really is, the blood-level have decreased to über-low.

Beautiful Green Beast
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Does anyone know who that person in the &quot;next episode&quot; whos holding a string in his mouth and smiles?? Or can somene atleast guess? And look, it seems that the person has got his/her forehead protector on his/her throat. I cant guess&#33; WHO IS IT???

Dante
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:08 AM
I&#39;m waiting for information about Jiraiya&#39;s whereabouts. He just..vanished off the face of..naruto. Anyone have any guesses about where he might be? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Isn&#39;t that Temari, she has her forehead protector on her throat.. I must be her.

Anbu Girl
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:23 AM
Hi http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

The episode was GOOD&#33; ..

OMG I really love Asuma&#39;s fight &#33;&#33; he was a bad ass&#33;&#33; and so DAMN cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif
wahhhh&#33;&#33; that was interesting http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

kage_bunshin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:25 AM
yeah i think it was temari

Orion Guardian
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:34 AM
hmm Temari said ther are three more people chasing them, buit I dont think she counts the dog as a person....so whos the third? Asuma and Shikamaru did not go further by the end...

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, those were the &quot;three&quot;

jing
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dante @ Feb 14 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m waiting for information about Jiraiya&#39;s whereabouts. He just..vanished off the face of..naruto. Anyone have any guesses about where he might be? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
jiraiya is gathering &quot;material&quot; for his job.

ssjtrunks585
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:04 AM
let me just say...i had absolutely no idea Asuma was that badass&#33; I loved it when he popped out and punched the one sound ninja right in the f*ckin face&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif I dl&#39;ed/watched it this morning, and me screaming &quot;HOLY SH*T&quot; woke everyone in my house up @ 8:00&#33; Asuma has gone from non-existent to preety close to the top of my badass list...the fact that he did it all while smoking a cigarette makes him seem even more 1337 (even though smoking = bad)... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

fizzlesticks
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:08 AM
Its not that the sound ninjas were that crappy,its that asuma is that good.Dont come between a teacher and his student.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:39 AM
So it means Team 7 are back again as a whole&#33; I think the ep was average... animation in the next ep loks crap, the Asuma fighting should have been longer.

At first I thought why diesn&#39;t Naruto just do Kage Bunshin and leave a clone behind. the only reason I could come up with is what Zabuza once said about his water clone that it couldn&#39;t exist very far from himself.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:44 AM
What do you think temari&#39;s doing? Is she setting traps or something?

scarfacejq
Sat, 02-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Itsgalf already mentioned this, but it sorta looked like the sound nins were in trouble if not for the 9th guy trailing. Here&#39;s my question, if Shika hadn&#39;t been tired from his match, could he have just thrown his weapons into those guys till they died? If so, my opinion of shadow imitation just went up a notch http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Well she couldn&#39;t be taking a sewing/knitting break could she http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif ?

kimunist
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:11 AM
no, shikahamaru only has so many throwing weapons...

and the point is there HAS to be the 9th trailing...

thats why they are a hunter group.

Orion Guardian
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 14 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, those were the &quot;three&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
your wrong, she says: &quot;we have extra pusuers, two...no three&quot; which would mean there are: sasuke, + 3 [naruto Sakura and ?]

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Then she probably meant Pakkun. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Pakkun..

kage_bunshin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>hmm Temari said ther are three more people chasing them, buit I dont think she counts the dog as a person....so whos the third? Asuma and Shikamaru did not go further by the end... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

How the hell can temari know whether a dog is chasing her or whether its a person chasing after her? Obviously she can&#39;t tell right? So the other &#39;three&#39; must be just naruto, sakura, and pakkun http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

nark
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Wow, i guess noone noticed the super man thing. Watch the episode again guys. There is a scene where they are jumping from tree to tree, and then all of a sudden they switched directions and went left. If you look closely, when they switched directions they werent jumping of a tree.

RaZzy
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:37 AM
episode 71:
the preview looks more like the animators from episode 30
just rewatch episode 30
you can almost tell for sure http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
btw the animation wasn&#39;t bad.. it just didnt have as much detail as normal (same as epsode 30)
and oro being so fat is becuz the camera us from below duh

episode 70:
it was ok.. nothing special http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Is 30 the sasuke oro fight? Cause if it is i totally agree with you.

Rakugosha
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah, the no look tree jumping is kinda unrealistic. But Asuma kicked major ass, so I&#39;ll ignore it. I love how naruto was the first to volunteer for the ambush, he would have totally kicked their asses.

Everon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:51 AM
I loved how they turned mid-air too.

unholydoragon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:01 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 14 2004, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this eps was aite to me but man i cant wait till the hokage gets down wit the 1st and 2nd this is going to be one hell of a fukin battle and dam asuma beat the shit out of those sound nins the didnt even ahve a dam chance agian him and those brass nuckels that he have are fukin kewl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know i wanted to see that in this episode. what are those kunais that orichimaru or whatever has in his hands for? can u buy brass knuckles like those? ive seen the ons mafia gangsters were.

Neo, The OnE
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:02 PM
nice one but it was a tad slow too much tree hopping http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Suzuki Fanboy
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:29 PM
The scene with Asuma is possibly one of the coolest things I&#39;ve ever seen in anime. I honestly thought that Shika was going to die or at least get injured, but then fucking Asuma flew down and beat the shit out of those dumb asses.

Everon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Yep Yep. Its interesting how Oro&#39;s fights are animated differently. I hope they keep this trend up (if Oro doesn&#39;t get his ass handed to him).

Yeah its different from normal, but i think its good

SirCharlesIII
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:35 PM
i dont know, last time (ep 30) it reminded me of a disney version of naruto. however, maybe we&#39;ll be treated to another bizarre shot of someone in an immpossible position, like that shot of sasuke his head parallel to the ground...

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:39 PM
I don&#39;t think that AonE&amp;ANBU 30 was a plot? what was obvious with that epsiode??
I thought that 45, and 65 were the only plots, mistakes that naruto has had.

I can now confirm why AonE is better then all the other naruto fansubbers, they usually do like 2 or 3 quality controls just to live up to the expetations... the other fansubbers they just release them without check them a few times, that&#39;s why they usually have errors in them.

frog hermit
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:52 AM
ok everyone is fine with &quot;tree jumping&quot; but turning in mid air is to much http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Luchio
Sun, 02-15-2004, 03:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 15 2004, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, you&#39;re right. But it must be easier/better to perform a good chidori, it&#39;s to &quot;involved&quot;... That technique... it isn&#39;t so good, you can do as you said, but geez, that&#39;s troublesome.. and you can hold an enemy for a few minutes, and in shikas place, he can only do that technique, but what saves him is his brain. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m not sure but I would think that Shikamaru cannot do other techniques using chakra while using shadow bind because it could break his concentration needed to keep the bind. Well maybe he could do other techs if he had a higher level. That&#39;s why I think he is limited to throwing stuff or using the environnement to his advantage.

Everon
Sun, 02-15-2004, 04:33 AM
I don&#39;t understand why the 9th sound nin didn&#39;t come out earlier. Or throw some needles at Shikamaru. I&#39;m he was just shadow binding, so the faster you kill him, the less time spent standing there.

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 02-15-2004, 04:39 AM
he probably wanted to wait until shika was engaged and distracted, so he could take him more by surprise

nark
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frog hermit @ Feb 15 2004, 02:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok everyone is fine with &quot;tree jumping&quot; but turning in mid air is to much http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
tree jumping can be explained. However, they dont explain how they are able to fly like supermen.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nark @ Feb 15 2004, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frog hermit &#064; Feb 15 2004, 02:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok everyone is fine with &quot;tree jumping&quot; but turning in mid air is to much http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
tree jumping can be explained. However, they dont explain how they are able to fly like supermen. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed.

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:49 AM
the ninth nin threw the kunais then asuma caught up and silently killed him. then the asuma pwnage began http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

kyuubi
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:27 AM
I know..Asuma did all that, and didnt use any special jutsus...that was the only downside..but who needs to use any good jutsus on weak guys like that...but I do wonder how come a guy that strong isnt helping out the people in the stadium..and is he going to follow after the rest of the guys? And what&#39;s Shino gonna do?&#33; man....Naruto&#39;s getting more and more intriguing...

Xollence
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 15 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t understand why the 9th sound nin didn&#39;t come out earlier. Or throw some needles at Shikamaru. I&#39;m he was just shadow binding, so the faster you kill him, the less time spent standing there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Because he was there to help get the other 8 of out ambushes. The 9th nin also had to watch out for the other ambushes, maybe he was looking out for the rest of Shikamaru&#39;s group.

jing
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:42 AM
the sound nin was hidden. if he had came close to him, shikamaru might have binded him too.

Wouldn&#39;t it be interesting if Rock lee knew how to shadow bind people? Would the person gain his super speed lol.

so naruto too, get one of his clones to bind, n he just goes n attack.

RaZzy
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nark @ Feb 15 2004, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frog hermit &#064; Feb 15 2004, 02:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok everyone is fine with &quot;tree jumping&quot; but turning in mid air is to much http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
tree jumping can be explained. However, they dont explain how they are able to fly like supermen. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
they use their chakra to turn direction http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif
ah well ... but anything is possible with chakra right?
But it probably was just one of those errors

Grey_wolf
Sun, 02-15-2004, 08:45 AM
It was a nice EP http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif (but i want so ee more hokage fighting&#33;.. well that will be the next EP i hope http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif )

kage_bunshin
Sun, 02-15-2004, 09:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 16 2004, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the sound nin was hidden. if he had came close to him, shikamaru might have binded him too.

Wouldn&#39;t it be interesting if Rock lee knew how to shadow bind people? Would the person gain his super speed lol.

so naruto too, get one of his clones to bind, n he just goes n attack. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m wondering if shikamaru was up to jounin level, had tons of stamina and chakra, and learnt kage bunshin no jutsu and combine it with kage mane no jutsu..... he could probably stop a small army from moving around, and then his fellow jounins can take the enemy down so easily. But if naruto could do it with his kyubi chakra he could stop thousands of guys. Its quite interesting eh?

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 02-15-2004, 09:20 AM
the shadow bind seems like such a family specific technique though for some reason, i dont think naruto could learn it.

Raven
Sun, 02-15-2004, 10:28 AM
But nothing&#39;s stopping Shika from learning kage boushin. Possibly a lack of chakra, but he can work on that.

*edit* actually no, it wouldn&#39;t work - each clone wouldn&#39;t have enough chakra to uphold the jutsu. It might last about 5 seconds if you&#39;re lucky.

nark
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 15 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t understand why the 9th sound nin didn&#39;t come out earlier. Or throw some needles at Shikamaru. I&#39;m he was just shadow binding, so the faster you kill him, the less time spent standing there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he was masterbating, he found shika super hot.

Xollence
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 15 2004, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But nothing&#39;s stopping Shika from learning kage boushin. Possibly a lack of chakra, but he can work on that.

*edit* actually no, it wouldn&#39;t work - each clone wouldn&#39;t have enough chakra to uphold the jutsu. It might last about 5 seconds if you&#39;re lucky. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No one will teach him because it&#39;s forbidden.

Noir
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:44 AM
I really loved the scene with Asuma.

Call me a fool, I wasn&#39;t expecting him. When they told the guy to come down I was like &quot;awe hell no don&#39;t kill of shikamaru... NO&#33;&quot; Then when I saw the familiar beard and the cigarette I was getting all excited like a little kid&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

I was really hoping they&#39;d show more of the Hokage fight, but it looks like that is on Naruto 71 according to the preview.

Raven
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:41 PM
People keep referring to episode 30&#39;s animation. I&#39;m not sure what people are saying - that the animation is good, or bad? Because that still stands as probably my favourite episode out of the entire series. I must have watched that Sasuke/Oro fight a hundred times.

This was a great ep, but I did notice one thing that I don&#39;t think anyone has mentioned..... did you notice how at 13:40 Shika held out his arm to show the sticks he used to make the paw prints, and yet the sound nins didn&#39;t hold up their arms also? They should have, they were shadow bound.

Sorry if someone already said this, I might have missed it.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:45 PM
They also should have done the shuriken-kunai throwing motion, since he also did that.

Raven
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:47 PM
But they did do the motion...... we didn&#39;t see them actually move because the camera was focused on Shikamaru, but their arms were straight down like they&#39;d just thrown.

Mange Sharingan
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Filler episode bbbbblllllaaaaahhhhhh

except Asuma kicked asss

itachi_
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:52 PM
It should be very hard defeating an enemy with Shadow-bind becuase the enemy &quot;should&quot; make the same moves as the user, If both throws a shuriken both will get wounded, right? but there are also a few situations, like the match between Kin &amp; Shikamaru, but those are few..

Raven
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:55 PM
You could store your kunai or shruiken in a different place, say on your back or somewhere different from normal, so that way when the enemy reached (copying you) they wouldn&#39;t grab any weapon because there&#39;s nothing there. *shrugs*

itachi_
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Yes, you&#39;re right. But it must be easier/better to perform a good chidori or <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Rasengan</span>, it&#39;s to &quot;involved&quot;... That technique... it isn&#39;t so good, you can do as you said, but geez, that&#39;s troublesome.. and you can hold an enemy for a few minutes, and in shikas place, he can only do that technique, but what saves him is his brain.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:33 AM
actually, it&#39;s a really intersting subject...

when Naruto hit gaara, Shikamaru also moved (and cryed in pain, me thinks), you can say that he was hurt from the neck sudden movement and not from the punch, and that he just reacted like Gaara&#39;s body.

but lets say that you stab someone with a kunai, and shika is shadow binding them.
when someone bleeds, his bpdy releaces anti-bleeding ( I have no idea how this things are called in english) matrials to block the blood leak, but lets say that shikamaru&#39;s body will do the same? he&#39;ll block his own blood veins and will cuase his own body to rot from blood lack, or even cuase himself a heart attack (if the wound was in a vital blood vein) and he&#39;ll end in a worse situation than his vicitim...

sure, i don&#39;t belive kishimoto will go so far into jutsu logica, but it&#39;s cool to theorize about stuff.

Kagari
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:42 AM
^^ interesting idea...but I think it&#39;s just the motions that are copied, not necessarily the bodily functions.

Biological reactions like that would not be transferred...like sneezing, for example. If shika sneezed and his head bobbed forward afterwards, it would not make the bound guy sneeze, only his head would move.

xtort
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:00 AM
The knife Asume has (in answer to someone&#39;s questions earlier) is called a trench knife, and yeah, you can get them (illegally in the US) almost anywhere. They were made for trench warfare, and just about every surface on them is either painful to be hit with, or deadly to be hit with. They are brutal. (WWI 1918 US Trench Knife, google should find it nicely.)

I was thinking when I saw Shika in the fight, &quot;If they all have their kunais in the same place, just make them reach in, grab one, extend arm, and spin.&quot; They all would have stabbed each other, and... that would have been sick. Imagine that you&#39;re the 9th guy and you come up on the scene and all your comrades have their knives in each others&#39; throats or something. Of course he&#39;d have to take care of the guy at the end of the line, but... seeing how he just offed 7 guys without breaking a sweat, that guy would probably be crapping his... ninja outfit.

And I&#39;m a) hoping Shino is chasing them all, and b) we get to see him in action soon. Shino is the only character who is ninja-like, in my estimation. Everyone else is like some bizarro-world friendly ninja. Shino doesn&#39;t betray any emotion at all, and ... that&#39;s friggin cool. (In anime world, not in real life.)

-xtortout

kimunist
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:47 AM
it is only the movements that are being copied...

why else would he risk throwing all those weapons at the sound nin, and if the 9th one didnt stop the weapons, shika would have died, to all those people who thought that his skill is a double edged sword...

and when naruto hit gaara, shikamaru just said it hurt because the sudden snap of the head turning caught him off guard, meaning he just strained his head.

monkeyboi
Mon, 02-16-2004, 04:12 AM
toi moi sam Naruto 70, cay episode thay doi co hay. doi dang doi cho 71 da vi cay episode, sam vui hon. xin lo, toi la nguoi bac. toi khong biet tieng anh.

KakashiSensei
Mon, 02-16-2004, 04:23 AM
Let find the episode but i&#39;m sure when Naruto hits Garaa Shika calls him an idiot and says what ever you do to him happens to me too. But maybe i&#39;m wrong

EDIT: After further watching that episode again shika says: Naruto, when i use the shadow Imitation Tech. I move along with him, Got it.

So I was wrong, I got confused with Ino&#39;s Sorry about that guys http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

simplyxme
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 16 2004, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No he wouldn&#39;t, you&#39;re confusing it with Ino&#39;s controlling technique. All Shika&#39;s move does is imitate the bodily movements of the other person. So if someone stabbed the &#39;trapped&#39; person and that person fell over dead, then Shika would fall over also, but he wouldn&#39;t have been stabbed therefore he wouldn&#39;t die. His body would just imitate the &#39;fall over&#39; part. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if one person in the group falls then shika falls too? but then what about the other ppl? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif its confusing but its a really cool technique anyway. I sorta wanted to see him think himself outta this one tho. but the asuma kick ass scene was great too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Raven
Mon, 02-16-2004, 08:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 16 2004, 02:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was thinking when I saw Shika in the fight, &quot;If they all have their kunais in the same place, just make them reach in, grab one, extend arm, and spin.&quot; They all would have stabbed each other, and... that would have been sick. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
hehe awesome, I never thought of that, I keep thinking of the boring old throw trick.

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 10:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kage_bunshin @ Feb 15 2004, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 16 2004, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the sound nin was hidden. if he had came close to him, shikamaru might have binded him too.

so naruto too, get one of his clones to bind, n he just goes n attack. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m wondering if shikamaru was up to jounin level, had tons of stamina and chakra, and learnt kage bunshin no jutsu and combine it with kage mane no jutsu..... he could probably stop a small army from moving around, and then his fellow jounins can take the enemy down so easily. But if naruto could do it with his kyubi chakra he could stop thousands of guys. Its quite interesting eh? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah, for Shikamaru to become a jounin... You got to have something else then just shadow-immitation to be a jounin, maybe if he learn some moves from his father who obvisiously is a successor at the shadow-immitation jutsus.. He&#39;s indeed a worthy chuunin to me.. but hey it&#39;s a huge gap in strenge/skillz between a jounin and a chuunin, remember that.

KakashiSensei
Mon, 02-16-2004, 11:05 AM
In case you guys have forgotten, shikamaru yes can stop people in thier tracks with the shadow immitaition but if someone hits the other person He would feel it too. So if he stopped a Whole army and then his commerades swooped in and killed them all, he would be just as dead as everyone else.

SirCharlesIII
Mon, 02-16-2004, 11:19 AM
shika didnt get hurt when he pwned kin...

Raven
Mon, 02-16-2004, 11:53 AM
No he wouldn&#39;t, you&#39;re confusing it with Ino&#39;s controlling technique. All Shika&#39;s move does is imitate the bodily movements of the other person. So if someone stabbed the &#39;trapped&#39; person and that person fell over dead, then Shika would fall over also, but he wouldn&#39;t have been stabbed therefore he wouldn&#39;t die. His body would just imitate the &#39;fall over&#39; part.

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 11:57 AM
I agree with you Raven, i know what you mean with &#39;fell over&#39;.. it&#39;s not the vital-damage, it&#39;s just body movement that&#39;s the same..

kyuubi
Mon, 02-16-2004, 12:06 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SirCharlesIII @ Feb 16 2004, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> shika didnt get hurt when he pwned kin... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yea I was actually thinking about that...if that was the case, he would have fallen unconscious too.

Kagari
Mon, 02-16-2004, 12:54 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nark @ Feb 14 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow, i guess noone noticed the super man thing. Watch the episode again guys. There is a scene where they are jumping from tree to tree, and then all of a sudden they switched directions and went left. If you look closely, when they switched directions they werent jumping of a tree. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
meh, if you think about it, a talking dog, giant snakes, binding people with shadows and a guy who controls sand isn&#39;t really realistic either...Im sure that they have the ability to change direction in mid-air, it&#39;s not that impressive&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

StoicDan
Mon, 02-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I got all giddy when I saw Asuma fight for the first time. He was just pounding on those Sound-Nins http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif . He finally showed off his awesomeness. If that is a word. But lately the episodes just drag on and on. I don&#39;t really like what the writers are doing in this series. It is sort of turning into that Dragon Ball thing where it takes like 5 episodes to do one thing. But, there are many different senarios like the Hokage fight, the big snake lose in the village, Sasuke chasing after Gaara, and the fight that is going on in the stadium with Kakashi and Gai against the other sound-nins. Just hope it picks up a little speed.

Kagari
Tue, 02-17-2004, 02:11 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif ninjas can easily change direction mid-air. They&#39;re ninjas. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Power PMV
Tue, 02-17-2004, 03:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 17 2004, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif ninjas can easily change direction mid-air. They&#39;re ninjas. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
exactly the purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people...

...and in their spare time, they fly.

frog hermit
Tue, 02-17-2004, 04:19 AM
so whats going on as of now.

hokage fight
sasuke following gaara
dog, sakura, naruto following sasuke
shika and asuma doing what now ???
gai and kakashi fighting off nins
Genma and the sand dude fight
konohomaru&#39;s little part in all this
Shino doing who knows what

what i miss????

Xollence
Tue, 02-17-2004, 05:36 AM
The first examiner fighting off the Sand ninjas and the snake...

Dreamer
Tue, 02-17-2004, 05:38 AM
maybe he used his chakra to push him aside? that is a possibilitym, but overal i thougt 70 was pretty decent

nark
Tue, 02-17-2004, 06:08 AM
things to ponder about after watching naruto.

The Gentle Fist
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast @ Feb 14 2004, 07:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Does anyone know who that person in the &quot;next episode&quot; whos holding a string in his mouth and smiles?? Or can somene atleast guess? And look, it seems that the person has got his/her forehead protector on his/her throat. I cant guess&#33; WHO IS IT??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think it&#39;s sasuke. I mean, in the fight with Oro (I think, haven&#39;t seen it in a while) he used that technique with the strings to tie oro to the tree. Also, I think I saw a picture of sasuke with his forehead protector on his neck once, but it was all silhouetted and against a dark background, so I&#39;m not sure. It could also be Tenten... she has that technique too, or a similar one...

kyuubi
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Gentle Fist @ Feb 17 2004, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast &#064; Feb 14 2004, 07:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Does anyone know who that person in the &quot;next episode&quot; whos holding a string in his mouth and smiles?? Or can somene atleast guess? And look, it seems that the person has got his/her forehead protector on his/her throat. I cant guess&#33; WHO IS IT??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think it&#39;s sasuke. I mean, in the fight with Oro (I think, haven&#39;t seen it in a while) he used that technique with the strings to tie oro to the tree. Also, I think I saw a picture of sasuke with his forehead protector on his neck once, but it was all silhouetted and against a dark background, so I&#39;m not sure. It could also be Tenten... she has that technique too, or a similar one... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yea, I thought it was Sasuke too..but then again..I dont know.....dang, now I gotta watch the preview over and over until ep 71 is released...

Assertn
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto &#064; Feb 17 2004, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea he was in the air for moment, then bam he just changed direction quikly </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wait, are you actually gonna nark on the perspective effects they did to add to asuma badassness? you BEST NOT&#33;&#33; I dont care if it messed with your head or not, i&#39;m quite satisfied with the way they animated those fight scenes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I dunno about that person being sasuke.....i think the fact that the forehead protector was around the person&#39;s neck leads me to believe it HAS to be either temari or hinata, and hinata&#39;s prolly still unconscious.....

Xollence
Tue, 02-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Hmmm... if the Hokage lost the fight, do you think the rest combined would stand a chance against Orochimaru?

Power PMV
Tue, 02-17-2004, 12:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Feb 17 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmmm... if the Hokage lost the fight, do you think the rest combined would stand a chance against Orochimaru? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
maybe if Gai opens the 8 gates he can kill Orochimaru in 3 seconds and then die.

Fox Fire
Tue, 02-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Wow 71 looks like that other style agian, yeesh..well By the previews it dosen&#39;t look as bad as last time.

Xollence
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Hehe yeah, and I&#39;m sure the people who drew it noticed it too, I mean how can you not when you&#39;re drawing it.

Mgslee
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:17 PM
If people in Naruto can walk on water I&#39;m sure it wont be too long before people just walk in air.. its the natural next step.

Direction changing without stepping on a branch is just pushing off air

sangai
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:29 PM
well in the fight featuring naruto and neji naruto is practically floating in the air when he goes to punch neji and neji dodges and the nnaruto changes direction without touching the ground

so if they wanted they could probably take it a step further and float for a minute or two

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:34 PM
yea he was in the air for moment, then bam he just changed direction quikly

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 02-18-2004, 03:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Does anyone know who that person in the &quot;next episode&quot; whos holding a string in his mouth and smiles?? Or can somene atleast guess? And look, it seems that the person has got his/her forehead protector on his/her throat. I cant guess&#33; WHO IS IT???

I think it&#39;s sasuke. I mean, in the fight with Oro (I think, haven&#39;t seen it in a while) he used that technique with the strings to tie oro to the tree. Also, I think I saw a picture of sasuke with his forehead protector on his neck once, but it was all silhouetted and against a dark background, so I&#39;m not sure. It could also be Tenten... she has that technique too, or a similar one...

Yea, I thought it was Sasuke too..but then again..I dont know.....dang, now I gotta watch the preview over and over until ep 71 is released... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Temari, she&#39;s the only person who wears her headband protector around her neck, and she&#39;s prlly setting a trap for the pursuers. You can tell its her face too, the shape of her nose and stuff http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:49 AM
stupid crappy quality animators......did you guys see oro in the next episode?? his face looks all decrepit, and his mouth actually looks more human-like than it should.....

that scene hurt my eyes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

SirCharlesIII
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:36 PM
NO talking about new episodes until 24 hours after the anbu/aone release, you should know this by now y&#39;all...you&#39;ve been warned...

kimunist
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Feb 18 2004, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> stupid crappy quality animators......did you guys see oro in the next episode?? his face looks all decrepit, and his mouth actually looks more human-like than it should.....

that scene hurt my eyes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dont complain, if you dont like the looks of it, just wont watch it when it comes out.

last thing you need is someone whining about how bad an episode is even though they chose to watch it anyways.

itsgalf
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeathscytheVII @ Feb 18 2004, 02:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You can tell its her face too, the shape of her nose and stuff http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed

Vylin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:52 AM
holy crap. it took me 9 pages of posts to realized why i couldn&#39;t recall any of episode 70 as you all were describing it. I downloaded it, but never got around to actuall watching it. as it stands, i feel like a complete dumbass, but what i really want to know is where can i get episode 71 from? i know ANBU_Aone dosn&#39;t have it yet, but i&#39;m jonesin&#39; for it. can anybody help me out????

rleland
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vylin @ Feb 19 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> holy crap. it took me 9 pages of posts to realized why i couldn&#39;t recall any of episode 70 as you all were describing it. I downloaded it, but never got around to actuall watching it. as it stands, i feel like a complete dumbass, but what i really want to know is where can i get episode 71 from? i know ANBU_Aone dosn&#39;t have it yet, but i&#39;m jonesin&#39; for it. can anybody help me out???? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
they&#39;ve released it now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif check the torrents section

Assertn
Fri, 02-20-2004, 11:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Feb 19 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Feb 18 2004, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> stupid crappy quality animators......did you guys see oro in the next episode?? his face looks all decrepit, and his mouth actually looks more human-like than it should.....

that scene hurt my eyes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dont complain, if you dont like the looks of it, just wont watch it when it comes out.

last thing you need is someone whining about how bad an episode is even though they chose to watch it anyways. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
mmm sure, i&#39;ll stop watching a series at episode 71 because of crappy quality....
It&#39;s the plot that makes a series interesting....but naruto is one of the very few series i know of that actually has drastically different styles in lots of different episodes

the last thing we need is someone bitchin about our freedom to criticize http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif