Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 70 Discussion

It was pretty good episode i guess... Asuma was one bad ass!!! But to think of it, those sound chuunins were pretty damn weak....

Also another thing... i think the next episode doesn't look too promising..... in the preview the animation looks much worse than this episode... but we could still hope it'll be a cool episode!

what did YOU think?

EDIT:
    Coming to think of it, those sound guys who were chasing after the naruto group can't be chuunins coz the village was only created a year ago. They are probably adult genins but supposedly considered 'chuunin level', which i think is bulls***, or wait... actually they could be missing-nins recruited from other villages....hmm.....who knows?... But one thing we know they were very crappy ninjas....

Good ep, the anime seems to be adding stuff also....

9 sound ninjas died like pancakes being flatten and being whipped like cream. Talking makes me hungry.

Fun episode, but I want to see the battle ahead. And I agree, the animation in the next episode does look pretty bad. I hope the fight is good though.

this eps was aite to me but man i cant wait till the hokage gets down wit the 1st and 2nd this is going to be one hell of a fukin battle and dam asuma beat the shit out of those sound nins the didnt even ahve a dam chance agian him and those brass nuckels that he have are fukin kewl

OHHHHHH man, Asuma's scene made me jump up and down in my chair!!!!! I was totally not expecting him to come, it was awesome. Next episode is gonna be amazing, I saw some pretty slick lookin stuff happenin in the peview!!!!

lucky....

not a bad ep....not great, but still ok. i felt they spent too much time showing the trio jumping trees....there were like 27 distinct scenes of tree jumping. they could've made the asuma fight longer instead....that was bad ass by the way.

i wanna see more of kakashi and gai....wonder if specs has attacked them yet. and what about neji, krunei and hizashi....where the hell are they??

well anyway, can't wait till the next ep, so the hokage's can actually start fighting. this better be worth the wait.

Its kind of wierd the way things work:
    The dude with the toothpick tells Sasuke to chase after Gaara.
    Kakashi decides to tell Sakura, Naruto, and Shikamaru to <u>prevent</u> Sasuke from chasing after Gaara.
    Asuma seems to have abandoned the theater and hokage to chase after Shikamaru.

I suppose Asuma was chasing those 9 sound nins coincidentally, and just so happened to save Shika. But its still strange for everyone to be like: Yo I&#39;m higher in rank, do what I say, while my other high ranking friend orders the opposite...

Ah, screw it. Asuma rocks

Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah thats what i&#39;m thinking as well. everything looks more &#39;cuter&#39; if you put it in one word...

This episode was freaking cool, it was a bit slow paced with all the tree jumping and what not, but seeing shikamaru&#39;s plan and Asume come to save the day was awesome. As for the next episode, I don&#39;t think it looks bad, it&#39;s just that they sacrificed detail for smooth movement. Basically it is like the Oro vs. Sasuke fight, it looks pretty damn funky if you take still frames, but if you look at it in motion it looks cool. Also it&#39;s kinda like the animation in the beginning of the Cowboy Bebop movie, the sequence with the Ask DNA song, where it doesn&#39;t look particularly detailed, but the movement of the characters looks smooth enough to be real. Besides, I don&#39;t think they&#39;d put bad animators on a Hokage fight ;0).

thought shika was just pretending to be out of power then he was gunna kick ass &gt;_&gt; thank god for asuma XP .... and ppl for got about the baki + genma&#33;&#33;&#33;

and about the three people more chasing temari and gang there are only 2 explanations in my opinion (unless it&#39;s some surprise or michael jackson is chasing em)
    1.Pakkun, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto
    or
    2.Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and ..... SHINOOO. i mean did you see how he jus *peshew* and disappeared in thin air ... so cool .... anyways looking forward to the next month of episodes XD

I want those Knuckle Knives Asuma had. Those things kick ass.

That being said, Shikamaru is still one of the most awesome characters in the series. He gets cooler eveery time we see him.

Kumori ga ii...

the episode was cool, but they really spend to much time on tree jumping ;/
    Asuma is pretty strong and cool
    I like Shikamaru more and more.... since the chuunin exam in the stadium

I wanna see Hokage vs oro and 1th 2nd

they chased a dog for a long while, but i guess shikamaru&#39;s somewhat comedy, shadow binding all the guys, and asuma&#39;s fighting made up for that.

asuma is awsome his fight was great totally whooed the sound nin asses

and i thought the quality for the next episode looks fine

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kage_bunshin @ Feb 14 2004, 02:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: BTW, the preview looks like the animators from Sasuke v. Oro fight are back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah thats what i&#39;m thinking as well. everything looks more &#39;cuter&#39; if you put it in one word... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL.
    Orochmaru looks like he gained 50 pounds and the 3rd looks skinny.

Ahoi,

uh, the quality of next week´s ep looks.....like the silly filler ep just before the Gaara vs. Sasuke fight.....

But Ep 70 was really good, .... i like Shikamaru, coolest character in the series ^^

cya,,
    Fauli

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

its was ok ,i guess. still too much jumping , i was expecting at least a glimpse of the the hokage and oro and where did that shino go , hhehe e but shikamaru was very cool

I have to say, knowing what I know of what is coming, that you all will be very happy with the next... 5 or so episodes. Two words will suffice as descriptors: &quot;kick&quot;, and &quot;ass&quot;.

-xtortout

does anyone know on how to make Bakasan&#39;s version of Naruto 70......?? the video is all messed up.....and if i try playing it with DivX player...it works for a while and than crashes the player....and when i use Winamp, WMP and RealOne player.....the video is all scrambled sort of way......and believe me i have all the codecs....or do i need some special new out of the world Codec for Bakasan....Naruto 69 from Bakasan was alright...i didn&#39;t have any problem with that.....
    Help please...and please don&#39;t ask me to download ANBU-Aone or any other....cause i am sitting on a 56K ....and i can&#39;t afford to download Naruto 70 all over again....

ah I wish i was still in U.S ....