PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 553

Marik
Wed, 08-31-2011, 07:36 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.553: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0cb6snxm3ys339z) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqdrrk) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XJMHKNX) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/1)

[MangaZone] Naruto c.553: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/553)

Archangel
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Rasengan Eternal!!!

Am i being harsh or was this chapter way cheesier than usual?

MFauli
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:30 AM
yawn

random Sasuke hype. And Naruto disappoints again, missing the guy Gaara was fighting. sigh.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:49 AM
In his defense he had no way of knowing the enemy was a sensor type and he DID came up with a quick solution that worked.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:59 AM
lmao

Good job gaara... and you too Old Guy.

IM THE TSUCHIKAGE BTW

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 08-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Looks like the 2nd Tsuchikage was going to warn them of something before they sealed him.

Tofu #2
Wed, 08-31-2011, 04:05 PM
the physics involving the aftermath of Naruto's attack on the tsuchikage are quite confusing

Archangel
Wed, 08-31-2011, 04:07 PM
the physics involving the aftermath of Naruto's attack on the tsuchikage are quite confusing
You can only have so many rasengan variations before they start to become utterly retarded

toonice714
Wed, 08-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Looks like the 2nd Tsuchikage was going to warn them of something before they sealed him.
Yeah I noticed that too....I can't really fault them for wanting to put him down quickly though. I mean he has no control over his body and is renowned for being the ninja who was rarely seen. On top of that he has atom smashing jutsu lol. If he were to get loose the chances of him doing more damage than the information he provides seemed heavily unbalanced given the situation, I mean he is undead with unlimited chakra :/
Which is another thing, if itachi is free he could use his genjutsu to basically claim more zombies to the unified ninja front's cause. I don't think there is anything more powerful than a undead sharingan user with unlimited chakra with maxed out taijutsu/genjutsu/ninjutsu stats. I mean right now itachi is everything every evil ninja in the series wants to be. He's imortal until the tech is dispersed, he has no consequence to his forbidden occular jutsu, and no one is controlling him. He is literally what madara wants to be without having overwhelming chakra levels, but at this point I'm thinkin at itachi's level: unlimted chakra>overwhelming bijuu chakra

Asakura50
Wed, 08-31-2011, 08:16 PM
(in the voice of Darth Vader) The eye of the Jew is strong on this one! Seriously the power ups are super retarted now... so in one day Naruto makes 85 gazillion variation of the Rasengan! Come on man! where is the skill where is the struggle! Better yet give me better jutsus!

Sidnne
Wed, 08-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Wasn't Itachi supposed to be the one dealing with the zombies?

Psyke
Thu, 09-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Gone are the days where you need chapter long strategies which are explained at the end of the fight.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 09-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Gone are the days when even a panel long strategy was offered.

dragonrage
Thu, 09-01-2011, 01:27 PM
their is too much going on at the same time. They are cutting details to make the fight seem more real timeish. It's hard to really get the full scope of the war with so many powerful characters in it.

Kishimoto might have bitten off more that he can chew on this one. It is a bit to rushed. What happened to the other Kages? I think he has spread Naruto too thin and neglecting the other characters. It's a dumb move, Naruto is supposed to be dealing with the clone army, isn't he? I thought he was key in dealing with this issue.

Basically what I am getting here is the other 80,000 characters or so are useless in this war and it's a one man show.

edit:

I do think Naruto vs the previous Rikage is a good match up there a lot that can be done with it. Yellow flash's son vs Rikage's father. It's a good opportunity to showcase Naruto's growth in strength.

What I don't get is why bring out the EMO Saske now? Isn't there enough going on?

I look forward to see how all this come together not because I'm excited but because it's curious to see how it will progress.

Marik
Thu, 09-01-2011, 05:08 PM
What I don't get is why bring out the EMO Saske now?

Indeed. What happened to the six Jinchuuriki's with the Rinnegan / Sharingan combo eyes that Madara showed us at the end of chapter 544? Those guys haven't done anything yet, so I don't see the point of having Sasuke appear right now.

Archangel
Thu, 09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Indeed. What happened to the six Jinchuuriki's with the Rinnegan / Sharingan combo eyes that Madara showed us at the end of chapter 544? Those guys haven't done anything yet, so I don't see the point of having Sasuke appear right now.
Well... you kind of need to end a chapter on a big note so maybe he ran out of ideas for that particular ending

Assertn
Thu, 09-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Maybe Kishi thinks he's JJ Abrams?

Archangel
Thu, 09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Maybe Kishi thinks he's JJ Abrams?
Enough, you're already in the 10k

Assertn
Thu, 09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Enough, you're already in the 10k
in just 3 years you've accomplished about 75% of what I've done over 8 years. Keep it up bro, you'll win the internet soon.

Carnage
Thu, 09-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Assertn definitely has the bigger e-dick.

Kenco
Fri, 09-02-2011, 12:53 AM
in just 3 years you've accomplished about 75% of what I've done over 8 years. Keep it up bro, you'll win the internet soon.

10,006 * .75 = 7504.5 ~ 7831 ... this computes.

I enjoy math.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 09-02-2011, 02:07 AM
their is too much going on at the same time. They are cutting details to make the fight seem more real timeish. It's hard to really get the full scope of the war with so many powerful characters in it.

Kishimoto might have bitten off more that he can chew on this one. It is a bit to rushed. What happened to the other Kages? I think he has spread Naruto too thin and neglecting the other characters. It's a dumb move, Naruto is supposed to be dealing with the clone army, isn't he? I thought he was key in dealing with this issue.

Basically what I am getting here is the other 80,000 characters or so are useless in this war and it's a one man show.

edit:

I do think Naruto vs the previous Rikage is a good match up there a lot that can be done with it. Yellow flash's son vs Rikage's father. It's a good opportunity to showcase Naruto's growth in strength.

What I don't get is why bring out the EMO Saske now? Isn't there enough going on?

I look forward to see how all this come together not because I'm excited but because it's curious to see how it will progress.

Think about it, its only a matter of time when it starts to catch up, this is a great opportunity to do filler with the details of the fights, etc.

dragonrage
Fri, 09-02-2011, 05:33 PM
I hope they do fill in the blanks in the anime there is a lot of material for them to work with. But the manga seems sparse, rushed and chaotic. I honestly have no idea what the intended point of all the mess is (not counting the fact the Madara want to control the world, blah blah blah and such).

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I think Kishi has bitten off more than he can chew, there are too many uber powerful fighters to deal with. Each Kage would probably deserve a mini arc of their own to explain the backstory but we are just whizzing through things. Sasuke being shown was a surprise, as it feels forced due the story already having a lot to deal with.

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 09-02-2011, 10:41 PM
This will just give them a way to drag the anime out another three or four years, putting in filler there to cover what the manga isn't doing. They could have kept Sasuke gone another year or six, I'd have been ok with that. Still wondering what Kabuto's "trump card" is. Where the hell is Bee, anyway?

And I have to say, personally, I've been lurking on this forum for most of the past five years, and I always look for what Assertn has to say. So he wins the e-peen contest in my book. Archangel says a lot of good things too, I just don't look for his posts. Not that I really have to, with as many as he's throwing out there.

toonice714
Fri, 09-02-2011, 11:59 PM
.Pfft....my post count owns u both. Now kneel before my 279 po....nvm >_>
Anyways.
I think that that with sasuke joining the fray that this giant war might end abruptly.

Barumonk
Sun, 09-04-2011, 12:12 AM

He is posting at that speed to make up for the rest of us from 8 years ago who are slacking off. </one post per year>

Keno
Sun, 09-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I actually enjoy this kind of pace. There were so many new characters introduced recently, that I really can't give a damn about any of them really. I'd rather see focus on old main characters while simultaneously quickly wrapping up loose ends around. As said before, more details can and should be churned in in the anime, which is a plus compared to crappy pointless fillers.

Regarding the Rasengan variations, I've come to accept them already and not give a damn about them. It's become Naruto's main attack so it would be boring to just see the exact same rasengan over and over. Plus, I guess the game makers need some sort of official new moves to put into their games, lol. Of course, I'd like to see Naruto develop some sort of unique different technique(s) by himself, but I figure there's still room for that. I am ready to be disappointed though.

Also, with so much "darkness" being mentioned around Sasuke, It would be such a shame if Kish doesn't grow a pair and shows Sasuke slaughtering ninjas left and right. He already did Danzo, but Danzo was portrayed as an "evil man" himself, so that doesn't count. Sasuke is sooo evil, "wooooo", yet he hasn't really killed anyone by his evilness. This of course, makes me believe that he'll turn all goody goody sometime down the road, which sucks.