Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 553

Naruto Chapter 553

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.553: MediaFire | SendSpace | MegaUpload | Online Viewing

[MangaZone] Naruto c.553: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 08-31-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Rasengan Eternal!!!

Am i being harsh or was this chapter way cheesier than usual?

yawn

random Sasuke hype. And Naruto disappoints again, missing the guy Gaara was fighting. sigh.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    In his defense he had no way of knowing the enemy was a sensor type and he DID came up with a quick solution that worked.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

lmao

Good job gaara... and you too Old Guy.

IM THE TSUCHIKAGE BTW

Looks like the 2nd Tsuchikage was going to warn them of something before they sealed him.

the physics involving the aftermath of Naruto's attack on the tsuchikage are quite confusing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    the physics involving the aftermath of Naruto's attack on the tsuchikage are quite confusing
    You can only have so many rasengan variations before they start to become utterly retarded

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Looks like the 2nd Tsuchikage was going to warn them of something before they sealed him.
    Yeah I noticed that too....I can't really fault them for wanting to put him down quickly though. I mean he has no control over his body and is renowned for being the ninja who was rarely seen. On top of that he has atom smashing jutsu lol. If he were to get loose the chances of him doing more damage than the information he provides seemed heavily unbalanced given the situation, I mean he is undead with unlimited chakra :/
    Which is another thing, if itachi is free he could use his genjutsu to basically claim more zombies to the unified ninja front's cause. I don't think there is anything more powerful than a undead sharingan user with unlimited chakra with maxed out taijutsu/genjutsu/ninjutsu stats. I mean right now itachi is everything every evil ninja in the series wants to be. He's imortal until the tech is dispersed, he has no consequence to his forbidden occular jutsu, and no one is controlling him. He is literally what madara wants to be without having overwhelming chakra levels, but at this point I'm thinkin at itachi's level: unlimted chakra>overwhelming bijuu chakra

(in the voice of Darth Vader) The eye of the Jew is strong on this one! Seriously the power ups are super retarted now... so in one day Naruto makes 85 gazillion variation of the Rasengan! Come on man! where is the skill where is the struggle! Better yet give me better jutsus!

Wasn't Itachi supposed to be the one dealing with the zombies?

Gone are the days where you need chapter long strategies which are explained at the end of the fight.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Gone are the days when even a panel long strategy was offered.

their is too much going on at the same time. They are cutting details to make the fight seem more real timeish. It's hard to really get the full scope of the war with so many powerful characters in it.

Kishimoto might have bitten off more that he can chew on this one. It is a bit to rushed. What happened to the other Kages? I think he has spread Naruto too thin and neglecting the other characters. It's a dumb move, Naruto is supposed to be dealing with the clone army, isn't he? I thought he was key in dealing with this issue.

Basically what I am getting here is the other 80,000 characters or so are useless in this war and it's a one man show.

edit:

I do think Naruto vs the previous Rikage is a good match up there a lot that can be done with it. Yellow flash's son vs Rikage's father. It's a good opportunity to showcase Naruto's growth in strength.

What I don't get is why bring out the EMO Saske now? Isn't there enough going on?

I look forward to see how all this come together not because I'm excited but because it's curious to see how it will progress.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 09-01-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    What I don't get is why bring out the EMO Saske now?
    Indeed. What happened to the six Jinchuuriki's with the Rinnegan / Sharingan combo eyes that Madara showed us at the end of chapter 544? Those guys haven't done anything yet, so I don't see the point of having Sasuke appear right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Indeed. What happened to the six Jinchuuriki's with the Rinnegan / Sharingan combo eyes that Madara showed us at the end of chapter 544? Those guys haven't done anything yet, so I don't see the point of having Sasuke appear right now.
    Well... you kind of need to end a chapter on a big note so maybe he ran out of ideas for that particular ending

Maybe Kishi thinks he's JJ Abrams?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Maybe Kishi thinks he's JJ Abrams?
    Enough, you're already in the 10k

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Enough, you're already in the 10k
    in just 3 years you've accomplished about 75% of what I've done over 8 years. Keep it up bro, you'll win the internet soon.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Assertn definitely has the bigger e-dick.