PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 496

Marik
Wed, 05-26-2010, 11:01 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/76479784/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Naruto_496.zip)

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Kyuubi's drawings look like crap.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-27-2010, 01:26 AM
so, how many jinchuurikishinchiristilkakie's the village managed to steal using that method?
none? seriously?
they got an elaborate system to behead their enemies and keep the tailed beast inside a cage (until a new trainer comes around) and they didn't use it to gather jinchuurikis?

what a bunch of lame ass

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 05-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Well the beast on the wall looks like the 2-tails. And the Cloud had the 2-tails.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Okay...so all he has to do is pull the 9-tails chakra out from him. Wow! It's so obvious. Why didn't we think of that before?

And btw, what exactly is the deal with Naruto and Kyuubi having 2 heads?

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 05-27-2010, 02:58 AM
Okay...so all he has to do is pull the 9-tails chakra out from him. Wow! It's so obvious. Why didn't we think of that before?

And btw, what exactly is the deal with Naruto and Kyuubi having 2 heads?

thought it was kinda obvious that its his and the kyuubi's chakra...

edit: man whats up with all the profanity coming up in recent naruto chapters...odd. Hmm now all that needs to happen is for kisame to come out of hiding. I wonder how kishi is going to play this maybe kisame going after naruto and killer bee while they're inside naruto or some other time.

Archangel
Thu, 05-27-2010, 03:51 AM
Lmao, the switch scene was hilarious

Sidnne
Thu, 05-27-2010, 09:20 AM
edit: man whats up with all the profanity coming up in recent naruto chapters...odd.

That would be the scanlation team adding that. I guess they think it's edgy or something. :rolleyes:

Assertn
Thu, 05-27-2010, 10:26 AM
so, how many jinchuurikishinchiristilkakie's the village managed to steal using that method?
none? seriously?
they got an elaborate system to behead their enemies and keep the tailed beast inside a cage (until a new trainer comes around) and they didn't use it to gather jinchuurikis?

what a bunch of lame ass

Naruto got you good, bro.

fireheart
Fri, 05-28-2010, 05:31 AM
I like the fact that they at least explained that they're using different seals to seal the tailed beast.

This chapter kinda makes the earlier one weird considering he almost pulled off the paper seal back in the Pein story arc and now he did only to reveal a lock under it. Considering he didn't have the key back then does it even matter if he pulls the piece of paper off?

Archangel
Fri, 05-28-2010, 05:33 AM
I like the fact that they at least explained that they're using different seals to seal the tailed beast.

This chapter kinda makes the earlier one weird considering he almost pulled off the paper seal back in the Pein story arc and now he did only to reveal a lock under it. Considering he didn't have the key back then does it even matter if he pulls the piece of paper off?
At that point the underseal was already broken, the only thing holding the fox back was the paper

Strider
Fri, 05-28-2010, 07:06 AM
What is Kisame waiting for again?

depthcharge
Fri, 05-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Kisame is waiting for his Ramen to get cook before he eats it.

Oh wait, so you were asking what he was waiting?
I am sure the answer is, he is waiting for Naruto to bend over and...

Thousand years of pain!

animus
Sun, 05-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Thousand years of pain with just his decapitated head huh?

depthcharge
Mon, 05-31-2010, 04:53 AM
I am pretty sure, Kisame did not get hit with the double lariat, so that would be a no. He would use the fingered version of Thousand years of Pain.

animus
Mon, 05-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Maybe I remember wrong but isn't his head currently in the mouth of Samehada atm?

Archangel
Mon, 05-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Maybe I remember wrong but isn't his head currently in the mouth of Samehada atm?
No you're right, depthcharge is obviously on some awesome hallucinogenic drug and is an ass for not sharing some

Assertn
Mon, 05-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Why would Kisame pass up the chance to take on Bee 1v1 to face off against 2 jinchurriki, an elite jounin, a bunch of other jounins, etc? I think his chances of success are significantly lower now than before if that was his goal.

I'm pretty sure he's really just doing recon.

Archangel
Mon, 05-31-2010, 03:11 PM
Why would Kisame pass up the chance to take on Bee 1v1 to face off against 2 jinchurriki, an elite jounin, a bunch of other jounins, etc? I think his chances of success are significantly lower now than before if that was his goal.

I'm pretty sure he's really just doing recon.
OR waiting for a chance to get them both alone so akatsuki will finally have control over all the bijuus. Though should that be the case i think he's overstating his own abilities

Sam98034
Mon, 05-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Wait...what? His head never came off. Wasn't that the dummy body made by aloe vera? Isn't his real body just merged with the sword right now but intact?

deadlydreamx
Mon, 05-31-2010, 07:09 PM
lol aloe vera. I believe sam is right I remember zetsu cleaning up a clone or something.