Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 496

Naruto Chapter 496

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

Kyuubi's drawings look like crap.

so, how many jinchuurikishinchiristilkakie's the village managed to steal using that method?
    none? seriously?
    they got an elaborate system to behead their enemies and keep the tailed beast inside a cage (until a new trainer comes around) and they didn't use it to gather jinchuurikis?

what a bunch of lame ass

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well the beast on the wall looks like the 2-tails. And the Cloud had the 2-tails.

Okay...so all he has to do is pull the 9-tails chakra out from him. Wow! It's so obvious. Why didn't we think of that before?

And btw, what exactly is the deal with Naruto and Kyuubi having 2 heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Okay...so all he has to do is pull the 9-tails chakra out from him. Wow! It's so obvious. Why didn't we think of that before?

And btw, what exactly is the deal with Naruto and Kyuubi having 2 heads?
    thought it was kinda obvious that its his and the kyuubi's chakra...

edit: man whats up with all the profanity coming up in recent naruto chapters...odd. Hmm now all that needs to happen is for kisame to come out of hiding. I wonder how kishi is going to play this maybe kisame going after naruto and killer bee while they're inside naruto or some other time.
    Last edited by -=DS=-S.W.A.T3; Thu, 05-27-2010 at 03:10 AM.
    "Sorry i don't have an absolute value sign! I cant make everything positive right now!"

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Lmao, the switch scene was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by -=DS=-S.W.A.T3 View Post
    edit: man whats up with all the profanity coming up in recent naruto chapters...odd.
    That would be the scanlation team adding that. I guess they think it's edgy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    so, how many jinchuurikishinchiristilkakie's the village managed to steal using that method?
    none? seriously?
    they got an elaborate system to behead their enemies and keep the tailed beast inside a cage (until a new trainer comes around) and they didn't use it to gather jinchuurikis?

what a bunch of lame ass
    Naruto got you good, bro.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I like the fact that they at least explained that they're using different seals to seal the tailed beast.

This chapter kinda makes the earlier one weird considering he almost pulled off the paper seal back in the Pein story arc and now he did only to reveal a lock under it. Considering he didn't have the key back then does it even matter if he pulls the piece of paper off?
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fireheart View Post
    I like the fact that they at least explained that they're using different seals to seal the tailed beast.

This chapter kinda makes the earlier one weird considering he almost pulled off the paper seal back in the Pein story arc and now he did only to reveal a lock under it. Considering he didn't have the key back then does it even matter if he pulls the piece of paper off?
    At that point the underseal was already broken, the only thing holding the fox back was the paper

What is Kisame waiting for again?

Kisame is waiting for his Ramen to get cook before he eats it.

Oh wait, so you were asking what he was waiting?
    I am sure the answer is, he is waiting for Naruto to bend over and...

Thousand years of pain!

Thousand years of pain with just his decapitated head huh?

I am pretty sure, Kisame did not get hit with the double lariat, so that would be a no. He would use the fingered version of Thousand years of Pain.

Maybe I remember wrong but isn't his head currently in the mouth of Samehada atm?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Maybe I remember wrong but isn't his head currently in the mouth of Samehada atm?
    No you're right, depthcharge is obviously on some awesome hallucinogenic drug and is an ass for not sharing some

Why would Kisame pass up the chance to take on Bee 1v1 to face off against 2 jinchurriki, an elite jounin, a bunch of other jounins, etc? I think his chances of success are significantly lower now than before if that was his goal.

I'm pretty sure he's really just doing recon.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Why would Kisame pass up the chance to take on Bee 1v1 to face off against 2 jinchurriki, an elite jounin, a bunch of other jounins, etc? I think his chances of success are significantly lower now than before if that was his goal.

I'm pretty sure he's really just doing recon.
    OR waiting for a chance to get them both alone so akatsuki will finally have control over all the bijuus. Though should that be the case i think he's overstating his own abilities

Wait...what? His head never came off. Wasn't that the dummy body made by aloe vera? Isn't his real body just merged with the sword right now but intact?