Marik
Thu, 08-14-2008, 09:24 PM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns071.torrent

Last Filler Ep. BELIEVE IT!

Happy Birthday to me.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Oh thank god.

Overall though, I'd say this arc was still better than any of the filler arcs in the original series. I realize that's not saying much. But it's something.

But, I got to see two new Akatsuki and another Jinchuriki! I'm assuming the chunk at the end wasn't filler?

Marik
Fri, 08-15-2008, 12:02 AM
You would be correct. I enjoyed the filler for the most part. It wasn't until the hair monster, that I got sick of it. The whole Sora transformation and Asuma vs. Kazuma stuff at the end, was really lame.

Rikudo
Fri, 08-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Great animation on this one, it feels like the old time when Naruto was really good except for the filler story.

redcat
Fri, 08-15-2008, 12:43 AM
so the same attacks that we're chopping oro in half etc barely did anything to naruto. that's great. eps 57-71 deleted.

Kraco
Fri, 08-15-2008, 03:00 AM
so the same attacks that we're chopping oro in half etc barely did anything to naruto. that's great. eps 57-71 deleted.

It wasn't the real Kyuubi, just a bunch of Kyuubi chakra powering up an idiot. Honestly it would have been retarded if it was as powerful as the real thing, despite what the potato villain tried to suggest.

I ended up skipping about half of the episode in small jumps because honestly how many times do you need to see Naruto walking towards Sora, repeating his name, some inner Sora emo moments, and then Naruto getting slapped away? I think the twenty times in the previous episodes were already enough... Good god I'm glad this filler ended. It might have been the best filler so far if not for this totally retarded last "fight".

Now I only need to get back into the proper mood to be able to enjoy the canon material again. I hope a week is enough to forget this shit.

ASSpirine
Fri, 08-15-2008, 09:15 AM
I was afraid another filler was coming, looking at the opening song I really thought it would be...
Luckily Akatsuki came out at the end :)

Let's get some proper action going :)

michelous
Fri, 08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
cool the filler is done now the 2 akasuki vs 2 tailed beast

Uzumaki
Fri, 08-15-2008, 01:25 PM
When I first saw the female character running away at the end of the episode, I let out a big "god damnit" cause I figured it was the start of a new filler arc heh.

Seems with this filler arc they just copied the basic happenings of the older attack on Konoha story. This is probably why this has been one of the best filler stories we've seen cause they just took everything that was good from previous stories. So many similarities it's a joke and they are doing it to Bleach aswell right now.

Uberbaka
Fri, 08-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Just as long as they don't fuck up the canon material like they stretch the beginning of Shippuden I might pick up Naruto again.

Kusanagi
Fri, 08-15-2008, 07:05 PM
I was afraid another filler was coming, looking at the opening song I really thought it would be...

I believe the stuff in the opening is from the next Naruto movie "Bonds"

And also, props to the guy who said Naruto would wind up absorbing all the Kyuubi chakra from Sora.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2008, 07:42 PM
It was annoying, but I made myself think it was amusing to see Naruto get bitch slapped again and again. Lol at Yamato's Wood Shield Technique being as effective as Naruto's Shuriken-blocking Meat-shield move.

Jessper
Fri, 08-15-2008, 08:12 PM
The ending looked great, though I'm always amazed at how interesting the manga material looks after filler...

HokageSama
Fri, 08-15-2008, 08:49 PM
It was annoying, but I made myself think it was amusing to see Naruto get bitch slapped again and again. Lol at Yamato's Wood Shield Technique being as effective as Naruto's Shuriken-blocking Meat-shield move.

Didn't Sasuke do the same Meat-Shield when they were fighting against Haku?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes, but that time it was needles, and Haku wasn't trying to kill. This time it's a Kyuubimeha, and the real deal can break through Oro's best defense.

Danad_corps
Sat, 08-16-2008, 02:04 AM
F*cking finally! This filler sucked, granted not as much as the curry of life arc, but it still blew chunks. I just hope that they let the action carry on at a normal pace instead of trying to use 1 chapter of the manga to fill 2 eps of the anime.

ASSpirine
Sun, 08-17-2008, 07:54 AM
So... Who's the king of Konoha? :p

Buffalobiian
Sun, 08-17-2008, 08:18 AM
So... Who's the king of Konoha? :p

It's people.

I hope you were kidding.

KrayZ33
Sun, 08-17-2008, 11:12 AM
I hope we will see a new opening now.... with more and better "action-movies", the old openings were a lot better in that case :/

I somehow miss the movie-quality movements and fightings in the newer openings. (the last good one was this "yura yura" opening)

@ ep

well not much too say... filler started pretty decent but ended in a "not so good" way....

Assertn
Sun, 08-17-2008, 11:57 AM
It's people.

I hope you were kidding.
It's Naruto. Naruto is the king.

redcat
Sun, 08-17-2008, 12:22 PM
I thot it was ton-ton

lelouch
Sun, 08-17-2008, 10:35 PM
It's Naruto. Naruto is the king.

lol! That made me laugh out loud.

I had hopes for this arc but it really couldn't have ended in a worse way. They should just take breaks like avatar did, that kept it a great series. Of course perriot(SP?) studios are cheap and greedy and want the merchandising money. Oh well.