Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 71

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 71

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns071.torrent

Last Filler Ep. BELIEVE IT!

Happy Birthday to me.

Oh thank god.

Overall though, I'd say this arc was still better than any of the filler arcs in the original series. I realize that's not saying much. But it's something.

But, I got to see two new Akatsuki and another Jinchuriki! I'm assuming the chunk at the end wasn't filler?

You would be correct. I enjoyed the filler for the most part. It wasn't until the hair monster, that I got sick of it. The whole Sora transformation and Asuma vs. Kazuma stuff at the end, was really lame.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-15-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Great animation on this one, it feels like the old time when Naruto was really good except for the filler story.

so the same attacks that we're chopping oro in half etc barely did anything to naruto. that's great. eps 57-71 deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    so the same attacks that we're chopping oro in half etc barely did anything to naruto. that's great. eps 57-71 deleted.
    It wasn't the real Kyuubi, just a bunch of Kyuubi chakra powering up an idiot. Honestly it would have been retarded if it was as powerful as the real thing, despite what the potato villain tried to suggest.

I ended up skipping about half of the episode in small jumps because honestly how many times do you need to see Naruto walking towards Sora, repeating his name, some inner Sora emo moments, and then Naruto getting slapped away? I think the twenty times in the previous episodes were already enough... Good god I'm glad this filler ended. It might have been the best filler so far if not for this totally retarded last "fight".

Now I only need to get back into the proper mood to be able to enjoy the canon material again. I hope a week is enough to forget this shit.

I was afraid another filler was coming, looking at the opening song I really thought it would be...
    Luckily Akatsuki came out at the end

Let's get some proper action going
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

cool the filler is done now the 2 akasuki vs 2 tailed beast

Uzumaki
    When I first saw the female character running away at the end of the episode, I let out a big "god damnit" cause I figured it was the start of a new filler arc heh.

Seems with this filler arc they just copied the basic happenings of the older attack on Konoha story. This is probably why this has been one of the best filler stories we've seen cause they just took everything that was good from previous stories. So many similarities it's a joke and they are doing it to Bleach aswell right now.

Just as long as they don't fuck up the canon material like they stretch the beginning of Shippuden I might pick up Naruto again.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    I was afraid another filler was coming, looking at the opening song I really thought it would be...
    I believe the stuff in the opening is from the next Naruto movie "Bonds"

And also, props to the guy who said Naruto would wind up absorbing all the Kyuubi chakra from Sora.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It was annoying, but I made myself think it was amusing to see Naruto get bitch slapped again and again. Lol at Yamato's Wood Shield Technique being as effective as Naruto's Shuriken-blocking Meat-shield move.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The ending looked great, though I'm always amazed at how interesting the manga material looks after filler...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    It was annoying, but I made myself think it was amusing to see Naruto get bitch slapped again and again. Lol at Yamato's Wood Shield Technique being as effective as Naruto's Shuriken-blocking Meat-shield move.
    Didn't Sasuke do the same Meat-Shield when they were fighting against Haku?

Yes, but that time it was needles, and Haku wasn't trying to kill. This time it's a Kyuubimeha, and the real deal can break through Oro's best defense.

Genin
    F*cking finally! This filler sucked, granted not as much as the curry of life arc, but it still blew chunks. I just hope that they let the action carry on at a normal pace instead of trying to use 1 chapter of the manga to fill 2 eps of the anime.
    i saved a unicorn

So... Who's the king of Konoha?
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    So... Who's the king of Konoha?
    It's people.

I hope you were kidding.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I hope we will see a new opening now.... with more and better "action-movies", the old openings were a lot better in that case :/

I somehow miss the movie-quality movements and fightings in the newer openings. (the last good one was this "yura yura" opening)

@ ep

well not much too say... filler started pretty decent but ended in a "not so good" way....

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    It's people.

I hope you were kidding.
    It's Naruto. Naruto is the king.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07