View Full Version : Naruto 181 Discussion

IFHTT
Wed, 04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Naruto 181 by DB

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n181.torrent

Discuss away...

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 04-20-2006, 02:39 AM
didn't know you could see into the past with chakra? o.O..wtf...and for being a hoshikage or whatever..the old man was weak..3 kunais? common..end the fucking fillers already.

zibo
Thu, 04-20-2006, 02:51 AM
this sucks so bad, are the fillers going to end with ep 182 ? They better be , the fillers look like they have been written 20 minutes before making the actual anime...

Kraco
Thu, 04-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Yeah. It was a pretty weak episode. The best scenes might have been Naruto with Sumaru's mother in the cottage, and the history of how the star was stolen 10 years earlier. But the rest was quite miserable. The star powered battles are repeating the same old stuff and got old already. They should have invented something new.

I hope we will see more varied fights in the next episode, with Neji and the rest joining the brawls.

Yukimura
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:07 AM
*sigh* only filler Naruto would use a move that's insanely easy to dodge if you expect it on an oppnent who's seen him use it before. Sameone said that of an earlier episode that Naruto's skills in the fillers are devolving, and this is prime evidence. Besides that, this ep was just not that great.

Another thing I've noticed about the fillers is that they very often make the ninja's violate the 'Shinobi Code' (if there is such a thing), what I mean is, as ninja's they are hired to do jobs, and I don't think that their supposed to debate the morality of a job once it's been accepted. Naruto and whatever group he's been tasked to in a given filler seem to go against their mission every time they find out there's something sneaky going on, sticking their noses where they don't belong and usually ending up fighting whoever hired them.

Kraco
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:20 AM
I think that's just their easy way to emphasize Konoha is the righteous village of the highest morale and best people. Whilst there have been villains from Konoha, like Orochimaru and Itachi, most of the baddies have been from elsewhere, and apparently belonged to the normal class of ninjas actually (or ironically) doing what they had been hired to do (and some of them of course became "better" human beings after encountering Konoha ninjas).

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-20-2006, 08:21 AM
this sucks so bad, are the fillers going to end with ep 182 ? They better be , the fillers look like they have been written 20 minutes before making the actual anime...

Sorry to dissapoint you, but according to ANN ep 183 is still a Hoshigakure filler and 184 is a Kiba's episode.

And about the episode.

Haven't watched... don't want to..

Yukimura:
What I want to know is... if the employers are the villans and don't want the employees do their job... why hire them? who they want to distract? bleh...

BioAlien
Thu, 04-20-2006, 08:31 AM
this episode was not THAT bad... true there was not much of action, but still...Naruto finally tasted a mother home made cooking (even if it was in a cave lol)

and what will probably happen after that is naruto will end up using a large amount of Kyubi Chakra just to defeat the Hoshikage (oe whatever he is called)
or... the hoshikage will die because of the star chakra.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 04-20-2006, 09:43 AM
here are my guesses.

seeing how there's 2 more episodes of the star arc and then a filler epi on kiba, i think the epi after kiba will have some new animations in the intro and ed portion of the anime and start the kakashi gaiden. my guess is that the kiba part will be another 1 epi kinda filler (sorta like the rich spoiled brat epi) but then towards the end it'll have a scene that connects to the kakashi gaiden. then we'll probably get like 2~3 episodes of kakashi gaiden then finally naruto part 2.

but in regards to the star arc, it'll have to end in one of these ways

- hoshikage dies from using the star too much
- naruto goes berserk and turns into kyubi and beats up hoshikage
- naruto does kage bunshin + rasengan combo
- summoning battle (naruto summons gamabunta and the hoshikage uses a big version of the mujaku whatever jutsu with the help of the star)
- sumaru's mother comes to protect sumaru from hoshikage and ends up dying (they said that they can't use that mujyaku move too much because it kills them or something)

in whatever case, by june we will most likely (hopefully) be watching "good" naruto anime episodes...

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-20-2006, 10:34 AM
My guess for the end of fillers is ep 188.

Why?

Because 188 will be the TWO full seasons of fillers mark.

Filler in a row count as of date (that means, not counting the Tea Arc) = 48

Aperion
Thu, 04-20-2006, 10:38 AM
in whatever case, by june we will most likely (hopefully) be watching "good" naruto anime episodes...

If it weren't for the fact that a lot of other good anime has come out recently, this would be really depressing to hear.

This episode just seemed to have something it shouldn't...let's see...what's it called...?

Oh, right. Suck.

They've treated this arc as if people will watch it again in the future while they think back fondly upon Naruto, and think: "You remember when they went to the Hidden Star Village? I want to watch that episode again and relive those characters!"

Maybe in Japan they could get away with this. When they get up to the fillers with the dub, they would do themselves and their audience a huge favor by skipping this trainwreck entirely.

masamuneehs
Thu, 04-20-2006, 11:41 AM
^^^ that guy just about said all i wanted to. shitty episode.

and yeah, the 3rd Hoshikage didn't even defend or anything like that, just let Akahoshi and those guys knife him up... fucking idiot...

from the preview it looks like somehow Sumaru's mom gets her butt kicked in this fight. While i look forward to this arc ending i can't say the preview gives me hope that it will end well.

Kraco
Thu, 04-20-2006, 12:12 PM
and yeah, the 3rd Hoshikage didn't even defend or anything like that, just let Akahoshi and those guys knife him up... fucking idiot...

Yeah. He should have at least cried with his last breath: "Et tu, Akahoshi!"

DDBen
Thu, 04-20-2006, 01:30 PM
There is only one possible outcome to this arch. Basically expect Sumaru's mom and Hoshikage end up killing each other in some battle which of course proves the star should never be used againa nd then Sumaru ends up as Hoshikage as thats his dream.

I would settle for these ending at any time as they cause me to think bad thoughts.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-20-2006, 04:45 PM
I suspect Naruto will manifest the Kyuubi chakra as pure chakra like when he first use it and his red foxshaped chakra will overpower the...what is it? Purple?...beast chakra of the hoshikage.

My guess for the end of fillers is ep 188.

Why?

Because 188 will be the TWO full seasons of fillers mark.

Filler in a row count as of date (that means, not counting the Tea Arc) = 48Um...two season would be 52 episodes. If 181 is the 48th, than the 52nd is 185, not 188.

Otherwise, that's my guess as well. Episode 185 will make one full year of fillers, so that's my vote.

Maybe in Japan they could get away with this. When they get up to the fillers with the dub, they would do themselves and their audience a huge favor by skipping this trainwreck entirely.Man, that would fucking rule. It would actually make the dub better than the original!

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:02 PM
"I guess this is what they call a mother's touch"

Was I the only one who didn't think of food during that line?

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Um...two season would be 52 episodes. If 181 is the 48th, than the 52nd is 185, not 188.

Otherwise, that's my guess as well. Episode 185 will make one full year of fillers, so that's my vote.

You are right... I don't know why I messed up the math there.

We'll just have to wait.

BioAlien
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:37 PM

yes.. yes, you are the only one.

Genma
Thu, 04-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Um... wow.

I really don't know what to say about this episode. Half the time I was distracted and didn't even bother to pause it because I knew I wouldn't be missing anything.

Opening theme song is still cool, though.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-20-2006, 11:22 PM

Was I the only one who didn't think of food during that line?You were not, but then, hentai HAS destroyed my mind.

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 04-21-2006, 12:12 AM

That is What they do man.......Seriously we should all write a fanscript and send it in.. they would probally be better then this junk

oh yeah By the way the Icon is kick ass...Lobo is the man... I have the XMas Special of his comic book Signed by the artist hah....the one where the easter Bunny hires him to kill santa

IFHTT
Fri, 04-21-2006, 01:28 AM
These filler eps kill braincells more efficiently than crack. By the time this shit ends, we'll all have been stupified into the early stages of mental retardation...

Nai
Fri, 04-21-2006, 03:06 AM
Well, I guess it was bound to happen.

"I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!"

Ugh, that was fucking horrible. Really fucking horrible. The animation was rancid, the plot went from being poor to being abysmally poor in a heartbeat... and the glowing eyes? Akahoshi looked like some kind of lame toy sold at discount stores. Worst effect ever.

Too bad it wasn't about that. Watching that ugly midget hump Natsuhi for 30 minutes might have been more entertaining than this. We could even have Sumaru running in in the middle of it going "MOTHER, YOU'RE AL - ... Naruto!?" and then proceed to beating the shit out of Naruto ( I need more of this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/KickIt.gif)! ). Yes, definitely more entertaining.

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-21-2006, 03:32 AM
lol :D best gif EVAR! *instant save*

I wonder how many people Naruto will never be able to forgive?
Seriously he lives to reprimand guys who are even more stupid than he is...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-21-2006, 04:40 PM
That gif doth rock the fuck out.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 04-21-2006, 06:23 PM
you at least have to give it up for Natsuhi's design, that is one hot bitch.

Cyberdude93
Sat, 04-22-2006, 06:32 AM
You are right... I don't know why I messed up the math there.

Probably because you didn't. The first filler episode was 136, and 136 + 52 DOES equal 188. 181 is the 45th episode of filler however.

Year of filler IS marked by episode 188, not 185.

Munsu
Sat, 04-22-2006, 06:55 AM
Well, filler 52 should be 187 since your math doesn't count 136 as part of the fillers. And 181 should be the 46th episode, unless you lied to me and 136 was not filler.

So the correct math should be 135 + 52 = 187

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 04-22-2006, 03:25 PM
boring eps. it realy sucked.
I too was thinking about some perverted thoughts in the cave instead of food.

RyougaZell
Sat, 04-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Probably because you didn't. The first filler episode was 136, and 136 + 52 DOES equal 188. 181 is the 45th episode of filler however.

Year of filler IS marked by episode 188, not 185.

Now I see my mistake, I said ep 181 was the 48th filler.
I got confused with how many episodes we have thread titles.

A year of fillers... damn...

About the episode... I watched it yesterday and... damn it... worst animation I've seen in the fillers...

BioAlien
Sat, 04-22-2006, 07:52 PM
stop complaining about the animation... its not that bad, at least not compare to those old crappy anime from the time of our parent lol

edit: ya right... give me bad Rep because you are idiot... who can't even enjoy something without saying the animation suck

heero
Sun, 04-23-2006, 12:08 AM
wtf is with the glowing eyes. they see into the past wtf...this ability was introduced out of no where...And nothing makes sense. hoshikage sent Sumaru's parents away so they could protect the village? wtf...and How can hoshikage die by 3 f**king kunai. This story could have been a little better, but noooooo they had to screw it up more.

Edit: whoever gave me a neg rep saying "I love super eyes" needs to DIE.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Okay, 136 WAS the first filler episode. So yes, 187 would be the 52nd filler episode.

So...

*fingers crossed for 188*

coldpower27
Sun, 04-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Ah, how much more filler till we follow the magna again??? This filler is not too bad, but I cna't beleive nAruto used the same move again the the present Hoshikage, and that he dodged it was kinda too obvious, you practically expected that guys Mom to step in right then...

Kraco
Sun, 04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
To be honest, Naruto using the same move again wasn't actually out of character for him. He's not known for his wits but his power and relentlessness. So, when he invents a move that actually works, it's fitting for his character to be so proud of it that he tries it again without much thought of the circumstances.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-23-2006, 07:18 AM
wtf is with the glowing eyes. they see into the past wtf...this ability was introduced out of no where...And nothing makes sense. hoshikage sent Sumaru's parents away so they could protect the village? wtf...and How can hoshikage die by 3 f**king kunai. This story could have been a little better, but noooooo they had to screw it up more.

lol so true... I was like "okaaaaaaay" when the Hoshikage said that they should protect the village from the outside... "let our son think we are dead" GREAT PARENTING!

And why the fuck does she keep the corpse of her husband lying around?

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
stop complaining about the animation... its not that bad, at least not compare to those old crappy anime from the time of our parent lol

If you like seeing characters with mismatched eyes sizes, and deformed faces... why not try Shin-Chan then :rolleyes:

On topic:

Oh yeah... the "hoshikage" said he could see the womans (forgot her name) previous movement because he imprinted her chakra in his eyes...
He forgot to add he could see through the walls, that's how he saw her hiding the rock on the tomb.:rolleyes:

darkmetal505
Sun, 04-23-2006, 07:08 PM
lol so true... I was like "okaaaaaaay" when the Hoshikage said that they should protect the village from the outside... "let our son think we are dead" GREAT PARENTING!

And why the fuck does she keep the corpse of her husband lying around?

maybe shes a necropheliac. Episode sucked, as usual.

Deadfire
Sun, 04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
*sigh* another week, another filler I don't dare to watch. It seems I'm still not missing anything good

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 04-23-2006, 09:10 PM
So what you're trying to tell me is, none of you would skullfuck Natsuhi? Give me some love here.

darkmetal505
Tue, 04-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Holy Crapola Flaming Fishsticks! The peacock chakra gives you purpled color contacts (not to mention, it lets you view the past).

ShinobiNiNaritai
Tue, 04-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Ok, lets move it. and that is all I got to say about this episode. Looking forward to the next one so that I am one more episode closer to the end of fillers. And to think I had some hope for this arc.

Kagari
Wed, 04-26-2006, 12:58 AM
i've been in hiding for a few months, downloading the episodes not daring to watch them.

Was thinking my coutndown ended this week.

Watched from 170-180, painfully for the most part. Then saw that 181 didn't end this arc....as expected....

peacock method? i suppose i can't say anything that has not already been said.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Wed, 04-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Kagari,
What bad timing to decide to come out of hiding. I bet you wished you had kept hibernating from Naruto.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-26-2006, 05:09 PM
And why the fuck does she keep the corpse of her husband lying around?I believe it's supposed to be, you know, his tomb. What with the stone sarcophagus and all.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-26-2006, 06:10 PM
At least bury the body!
Who wants to have the smelly ol' remains of a loved one lying around like that?
It's not normal! Not normal I say!

<Cartman>IT'S WRONG!</Cartman>

ShinobiNiNaritai
Wed, 04-26-2006, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=Terracosmo]At least bury the body!
Who wants to have the smelly ol' remains of a loved one lying around like that?
It's not normal! Not normal I say!]

Then again not a lot with these naruto fillers have been normal, as in normally good.