Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 181 Discussion

Naruto 181 Discussion

Naruto 181 by DB

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n181.torrent

Discuss away...

didn't know you could see into the past with chakra? o.O..wtf...and for being a hoshikage or whatever..the old man was weak..3 kunais? common..end the fucking fillers already.

this sucks so bad, are the fillers going to end with ep 182 ? They better be , the fillers look like they have been written 20 minutes before making the actual anime...

Yeah. It was a pretty weak episode. The best scenes might have been Naruto with Sumaru's mother in the cottage, and the history of how the star was stolen 10 years earlier. But the rest was quite miserable. The star powered battles are repeating the same old stuff and got old already. They should have invented something new.

I hope we will see more varied fights in the next episode, with Neji and the rest joining the brawls.

*sigh* only filler Naruto would use a move that's insanely easy to dodge if you expect it on an oppnent who's seen him use it before. Sameone said that of an earlier episode that Naruto's skills in the fillers are devolving, and this is prime evidence. Besides that, this ep was just not that great.

Another thing I've noticed about the fillers is that they very often make the ninja's violate the 'Shinobi Code' (if there is such a thing), what I mean is, as ninja's they are hired to do jobs, and I don't think that their supposed to debate the morality of a job once it's been accepted. Naruto and whatever group he's been tasked to in a given filler seem to go against their mission every time they find out there's something sneaky going on, sticking their noses where they don't belong and usually ending up fighting whoever hired them.

I think that's just their easy way to emphasize Konoha is the righteous village of the highest morale and best people. Whilst there have been villains from Konoha, like Orochimaru and Itachi, most of the baddies have been from elsewhere, and apparently belonged to the normal class of ninjas actually (or ironically) doing what they had been hired to do (and some of them of course became "better" human beings after encountering Konoha ninjas).

Quote Originally Posted by zibo
    this sucks so bad, are the fillers going to end with ep 182 ? They better be , the fillers look like they have been written 20 minutes before making the actual anime...
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but according to ANN ep 183 is still a Hoshigakure filler and 184 is a Kiba's episode.

And about the episode.

Haven't watched... don't want to..

Yukimura:
    What I want to know is... if the employers are the villans and don't want the employees do their job... why hire them? who they want to distract? bleh...

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    this episode was not THAT bad... true there was not much of action, but still...Naruto finally tasted a mother home made cooking (even if it was in a cave lol)

and what will probably happen after that is naruto will end up using a large amount of Kyubi Chakra just to defeat the Hoshikage (oe whatever he is called)
    or... the hoshikage will die because of the star chakra.

here are my guesses.

seeing how there's 2 more episodes of the star arc and then a filler epi on kiba, i think the epi after kiba will have some new animations in the intro and ed portion of the anime and start the kakashi gaiden. my guess is that the kiba part will be another 1 epi kinda filler (sorta like the rich spoiled brat epi) but then towards the end it'll have a scene that connects to the kakashi gaiden. then we'll probably get like 2~3 episodes of kakashi gaiden then finally naruto part 2.

but in regards to the star arc, it'll have to end in one of these ways

- hoshikage dies from using the star too much
    - naruto goes berserk and turns into kyubi and beats up hoshikage
    - naruto does kage bunshin + rasengan combo
    - summoning battle (naruto summons gamabunta and the hoshikage uses a big version of the mujaku whatever jutsu with the help of the star)
    - sumaru's mother comes to protect sumaru from hoshikage and ends up dying (they said that they can't use that mujyaku move too much because it kills them or something)

in whatever case, by june we will most likely (hopefully) be watching "good" naruto anime episodes...

My guess for the end of fillers is ep 188.

Why?

Because 188 will be the TWO full seasons of fillers mark.

Filler in a row count as of date (that means, not counting the Tea Arc) = 48

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Fan
    in whatever case, by june we will most likely (hopefully) be watching "good" naruto anime episodes...

If it weren't for the fact that a lot of other good anime has come out recently, this would be really depressing to hear.

This episode just seemed to have something it shouldn't...let's see...what's it called...?

Oh, right. Suck.

They've treated this arc as if people will watch it again in the future while they think back fondly upon Naruto, and think: "You remember when they went to the Hidden Star Village? I want to watch that episode again and relive those characters!"

Maybe in Japan they could get away with this. When they get up to the fillers with the dub, they would do themselves and their audience a huge favor by skipping this trainwreck entirely.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    ^^^ that guy just about said all i wanted to. shitty episode.

and yeah, the 3rd Hoshikage didn't even defend or anything like that, just let Akahoshi and those guys knife him up... fucking idiot...

from the preview it looks like somehow Sumaru's mom gets her butt kicked in this fight. While i look forward to this arc ending i can't say the preview gives me hope that it will end well.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    and yeah, the 3rd Hoshikage didn't even defend or anything like that, just let Akahoshi and those guys knife him up... fucking idiot...
    Yeah. He should have at least cried with his last breath: "Et tu, Akahoshi!"

Missing Nin
    There is only one possible outcome to this arch. Basically expect Sumaru's mom and Hoshikage end up killing each other in some battle which of course proves the star should never be used againa nd then Sumaru ends up as Hoshikage as thats his dream.

I would settle for these ending at any time as they cause me to think bad thoughts.

I suspect Naruto will manifest the Kyuubi chakra as pure chakra like when he first use it and his red foxshaped chakra will overpower the...what is it? Purple?...beast chakra of the hoshikage.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    My guess for the end of fillers is ep 188.

Why?

Because 188 will be the TWO full seasons of fillers mark.

Filler in a row count as of date (that means, not counting the Tea Arc) = 48
    Um...two season would be 52 episodes. If 181 is the 48th, than the 52nd is 185, not 188.

Otherwise, that's my guess as well. Episode 185 will make one full year of fillers, so that's my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Aperion
    Maybe in Japan they could get away with this. When they get up to the fillers with the dub, they would do themselves and their audience a huge favor by skipping this trainwreck entirely.
    Man, that would fucking rule. It would actually make the dub better than the original!

"I guess this is what they call a mother's touch"

Was I the only one who didn't think of food during that line?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Um...two season would be 52 episodes. If 181 is the 48th, than the 52nd is 185, not 188.

Otherwise, that's my guess as well. Episode 185 will make one full year of fillers, so that's my vote.
    You are right... I don't know why I messed up the math there.

We'll just have to wait.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo

yes.. yes, you are the only one.

Um... wow.

I really don't know what to say about this episode. Half the time I was distracted and didn't even bother to pause it because I knew I wouldn't be missing anything.

Opening theme song is still cool, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo

You were not, but then, hentai HAS destroyed my mind.