PDA

View Full Version : new pc......

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Amd Athlon Xp 3000+ (100 E)

2x 512 pc 3200 ddr-ram (dual channel) (90 E)

Mobo with sound + network (50 E)

Ati radeon 9800 pro (100 E)

160 gb s-ata (70 E)

keybord mouse tower(100 E)

510 eury...

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:04 AM
What is 510 euro in US currency?

KoKo37
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Dollar to Euro curreny t(-.-t) (http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u)

so one American dollar is worth 0.8464 Euros

i live in canada so im kinda still confused.. lol. Anyways i got no clue about comps though i can ask my dad or bro later today and see if its a good deal 4 u XD. ( less your buying or not buying it early today -.-" )

3])iT : or have you already bought it and wondering if you got ripped off?

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Why didn't you get an 64 bit cpu?

Giboc
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:01 PM
The price seems fairly reasonable.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Would need more info on the motherboard and graphics card before I could say whether its a good price or not. But it looks like the ram is a rip-off. I found the same ram for 66.79 US (I think like 56.53 Euro)

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:16 PM
k some more info..
i still haven't bought it.. my friend is making it for me and he set up a list i posted above. (i also don't know shit about these things)
i asked it assertn.. he sais i don't need it . all software like windows e.a zijn 32 bit.. he sais.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I meant I needed more info on those pieces. Like for the vid card, is it agp or pci? is it 4x/8x or 2x/4x? What type of memory does it have? How much memory? Does it have a tv tuner? Does it have open GL? All this kinda stuff makes a huge difference in the price. For the motherboard I would need chipset, # of pci and ram slots, etc.
Edit: I built my own computer, and I love doing this kinda shit. I also built 3 of my friends' comps, my g/f's comp, and my mom/sis's comp. I kinda started building for other people as well, but only locally (I am one lazy fuck)
2nd Edit: What are you doing for the monitor? Also, how big is the power supply? Are you doing liquid or fan cooled?
3rd Edit: @ Assertn: Processor doesn't matter as much as ram/ graphics card, especially for gaming. Amd's are great processors, except when you start multi-taskin. Pentiums run better in that regard. But I agree, I would go with a 64 bit chip since it will allow you to go longer without needing to upgrade.

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:13 PM
k i asked so here it is:
agp 8x || pc 3200 2x 512 ram twinmos dual channel || Motherbord chipset nforce2 ultra 400 (best) || athlon xp 3000+ barton 512 l2 cache || 9800 pro 128 mb - 256 bit + tv-out || power 450 watt dual fan low noise || black case with window 3 fans 1 ultra-violet light 1 uv fan || keybord + mouse = black mouse = optical 800 dpi sharkoon || sharkoon headset with bassboost and mic. ||
hardisk: 160 gb s-ata 7200 rpm 16 mb cache

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Well, in addition to my other post I found:
Graphics card: 104 US (88 Euro I think)
Processor winds up being 105 Euro
Motherboard is like 29~42 Euro (close to what you had)
HD is about 62 Euro.
These prices were from www.newegg.com. Not sure if they deliver to where you are, but its one of the cheaper places I use in the US (that I trust)
I'd go for a bigger power source for that many fans, specially if you plan on ever upgrading, better graphics cards need their own power cable anymore. Always can use more power i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Edit: I just read they only ship to the US and Puerto Rico. Those bastards, eh?

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:03 PM
If you plan on upgrading to any of the new OSes that microsoft plans to release real soon, then you'll wish you had a 64 bit processor. EVERYTHING that supports it runs extremely fast. I tried the Windows XP 64bit once. You'd be surprised how noticeable a difference there is between the load times of the 64 bit IE vs the 32 bit IE. And that's only a browser. Imagine load time differences between apps that actually take time to load. Don't knock it until you've seen it for yourself.
Everything's shifting to 64 bit, why not be ready for it? Besides, 64 bit AMDs aren't all that expensive (probably less than $200 now, haven't been keeping up though)

Ero-Fan: Getting a 64 bit cpu isn't just for the sake of a faster cpu. It means your whole system bus will be faster too.

You should also switch to PCI-E instead of AGP.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S
Amd Athlon Xp 3000+ (100 E)

Get the top Sempron or an Athlon 64. Trust me on this, the on-die memory controller makes a world of difference.

2x 512 pc 3200 ddr-ram (dual channel) (90 E)

There are better deals for 2x512 out there. Samsung PC3200 512 mb is probably the best bang for the buck in the budget line. It runs in dual channel fine and I haven't heard a single negative remark about it.

Mobo with sound + network (50 E)

Sempron 3100 + DFI Lanparty UT 250gb = best socket 754 combo
A64 3200 + DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D = best socket 939 combo

Ati radeon 9800 pro (100 E)

I don't recommend a 9800 Pro in this day and age. Go for a 6800GS or X800GTO.

160 gb s-ata (70 E)

I'd go for Seagate or Western Digital for hard drive, but Maxtors are alright. 70 euros? meh I guess that's okay.

keybord mouse tower(100 E)

Forget the keyboard, mouse, and case, all that matters is the power supply. If that power supply is not made by Antec, Enermax, Fortron, OCZ, or Seasonic, you should seriously reconsider.

Jaredster
Wed, 12-21-2005, 05:50 PM
When is intel going to make a 64-bit processor? I'm not talking about Itanium 2, I'm talking about a real PC processor like AMDs.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Maybe intel will just give up on the PC market altogether and switch to Mac.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
If you plan on upgrading to any of the new OSes that microsoft plans to release real soon, then you'll wish you had a 64 bit processor. EVERYTHING that supports it runs extremely fast. I tried the Windows XP 64bit once. You'd be surprised how noticeable a difference there is between the load times of the 64 bit IE vs the 32 bit IE. And that's only a browser. Imagine load time differences between apps that actually take time to load. Don't knock it until you've seen it for yourself.
Everything's shifting to 64 bit, why not be ready for it? Besides, 64 bit AMDs aren't all that expensive (probably less than $200 now, haven't been keeping up though)

Ero-Fan: Getting a 64 bit cpu isn't just for the sake of a faster cpu. It means your whole system bus will be faster too.

You should also switch to PCI-E instead of AGP.

@Assertn: I know, I have a 64 bit processor, but when it comes to gaming, my computer doesn't run all that much better than a computer with a 32 bit processor, everything else being equal. The gc and memory make a bigger improvement to gaming than anything else. Unless your doing alot of 3d rendering and stuff, it doesn't matter all that much.

Btw, I can't remember what its called: What is that test that some games have called that tests your computers performance?

mage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 07:00 PM
you don't buy 64bit cpu's in order to run 64bit apps, they work just fine with a 32bit OS as well. if you get a athlon64 3000, it will be much faster than a barton 3000.

Board of Command
Wed, 12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
When is intel going to make a 64-bit processor? I'm not talking about Itanium 2, I'm talking about a real PC processor like AMDs.
They already have in the final generation of Pentium 4 Prescotts: EM64T.

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
@Assertn: I know, I have a 64 bit processor, but when it comes to gaming, my computer doesn't run all that much better than a computer with a 32 bit processor, everything else being equal. The gc and memory make a bigger improvement to gaming than anything else. Unless your doing alot of 3d rendering and stuff, it doesn't matter all that much.
The video card will only get you so far before your processor starts to bottleneck. Example: you don't pair a X850XT with a Barton 2500+. Like me, since you're already running an Athlon 64, you don't realize this because most likely your processor is not the bottleneck. In your case, video card matters much much more. However, this doesn't mean one should get a low-end, discontinued processor because that CAN and WILL bottleneck if he decides to upgrade from the 9800 Pro.

Btw, I can't remember what its called: What is that test that some games have called that tests your computers performance?
3DMark

Originally posted by: mage
you don't buy 64bit cpu's in order to run 64bit apps, they work just fine with a 32bit OS as well. if you get a athlon64 3000, it will be much faster than a barton 3000.
It won't just be much faster, its overall processing power absolutely rapes a Barton 3000. Like I said, it's all about the on-die memory controller that Athlon 64s and Semprons have. K8 processors isn't about 64-bit processing, it's about <u>substantial</u> upgrades to the K7 architecture. 64-bit processing is just an added bonus on the side. Even running 32-bit code, Athlon 64s destroy Pentium 4s in performance, due to the extreme shittiness of Pentium 4 and the superior overall design of the Athlon 64.

Myth: Athlon 64s are pointless unless you run 64-bit software.
Fact: Athlon 64s, or any K8 processor, wasn't designed to perform well only on 64-bit environments. They perform just as well on 32-bit environments, at least much better than Pentium 4 or Athlon XP.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:11 PM

That's mostly because the games you play aren't 64 bit yet =)

And although it has nothing to do with TS...I do, in fact, work on a fair share of 3d rendering and stuff.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Well, I should clarify, my point was a 64 bit processor would be wasted with that graphic card. Your talking about uping the price at least 2 to 3 hundered to get some decent use out of it. The most drastic (and easiest to see) changes in speed and performance come from heavy grapic-oriented apps. If your not gonna use the comp for gaming, shit tons of apps, or your on a tight budget, its not worth getting a 64 bit unless you plan on getting a higher end gc. Most apps we use (like word processors) can't go any faster anyways. I used to do a lot of 3d shit and cad work on my pc before i switched majors. I still would if I had a reason to do it anymore.
Edit: Personally, I like NVidia cards better than ATI, but thats mostly because I have games that clock better on NVidia's as well as have alot of programs that use openGL, which NVidia seems to be better at as well.

mage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:03 PM
9800 pros are CHEAP these days and are still very good cards. if you cant find money to get a better one, this is a good choice.

btw, you never listed a power supply. unless your case comes with one, you need one of those as well. even if your case does come with one, though, i wouldn't recommend using it.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:15 PM
k i asked so here it is:
agp 8x || pc 3200 2x 512 ram twinmos dual channel || Motherbord chipset nforce2 ultra 400 (best) || athlon xp 3000+ barton 512 l2 cache || 9800 pro 128 mb - 256 bit + tv-out || power 450 watt dual fan low noise || black case with window 3 fans 1 ultra-violet light 1 uv fan || keybord + mouse = black mouse = optical 800 dpi sharkoon || sharkoon headset with bassboost and mic. ||

@Mage: There was a power source listed. Its under-powered imo, but it should suffice.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, I should clarify, my point was a 64 bit processor would be wasted with that graphic card. Your talking about uping the price at least 2 to 3 hundered to get some decent use out of it.

O RLY? (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103443)

Strange...but it seems to me...that the Athlon 64s are actually CHEAPER than the XPs at newegg

Board of Command
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:43 PM

k i asked so here it is:

@Mage: There was a power source listed. Its under-powered imo, but it should suffice.
How do you know it's underpowered if he didn't list any specs? A power supply is much more than just its wattage i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif My 420W Enermax Noisetaker is tons more powerful than most generic 450W and 500W power supplies.

mage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:56 PM

k i asked so here it is:

oh, that post was all cluttered together so i didn't bother to read it.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:02 PM

Well, I should clarify, my point was a 64 bit processor would be wasted with that graphic card. Your talking about uping the price at least 2 to 3 hundered to get some decent use out of it.

O RLY? (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103443)

Strange...but it seems to me...that the Athlon 64s are actually CHEAPER than the XPs at newegg

@ Assertn: I was refering to the gc, not the processor. Processor price ranges are much smaller. And thats still above 100 Euro.
@BoC: I assume since it is coming with the case,mouse, and keyboard that its a cheap piece of shit power source.
Edit: Those cheaper ones seem to be less over-clock friendly if you read the reviews. I love overclocking, so much easier with a liquid-cooled system, though.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Huh? Why would you argue about gc prices in a discussion about 64bit vs 32bit cpus?

I dont even really know offhand about mobos in general, but with MSI at least, PCI-E is only supported with the Athlon 64 bit. PCI-E is not only much faster than AGP, but it seems PCI-E gcs are usually about the same price or even cheaper than their AGP varieties.

Like seriously, its getting to the point in the market where the lower end hardware in question is becoming more expensive than the higher end just because manufacturers are switching their production towards the more current technology.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:05 PM
I was saying that in order to get the most out of a 64 bit processor, you need a good gc. Having a great gc and a lousy processor or vice-versa kinda means your're not using either to its potential.
I think the reason is people would rather pay for proven technology then newer; that, or they think people are too stupid to realize its cheaper to get a higher-end processor than a low-end one.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh ok

Usually when I buy PC hardware, i do so with the expectation of upgrading bit by bit, rather than all at once. Even if the bottleneck is the video card and not the cpu, the option of upgrading your video card without having to buy a whole new system to keep up with is nice.

With my setup, i can.......
upgrade to dual-core 64bit
add in 2 extra gigs of 400 ddr ram
dual-sli a 6600GT

You especially want to put more money towards cpu sooner than later, because if you decide to upgrade it later, then you'll probably be upgrading your mobo as well. Which will lead to tons more upgrading if it supports newer ram, newer IDE, newer video slots, etc.

It sucks to be gridlocked by your mobo.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I compeletly agree, motherboard and processor you should go as high as possible first. Besides the fact that high-end models in those are cheaper than high-end graphics cards, as you said, alot of shit has to be upgraded when you finally upgrade a processor. That, and graphics cards are not so dependant on the motherboard as the processor and ram is. As long as there is a pci or agp slot, you can just about get any gc you want (within reason.

Oh, and Turkish, I would suggest double checking the socket type the processor and motherboard are the same type. Odds are your friend has that right, but I'd hate to have you come back and say "The processor doesn't fit in the motherboard". I swear, they shipped me the wrong processor one time (a better one than I paid for) so I had to return the mb and wait a week for a new one. Goddamn assholes, free upgrade, but having to ship the mb back and buy one at a store(what a ripoff) sucked baddly. And since we're talkin about it, what do you plan to use ur comp for? Like what games/apps? Would give us a better idea what you need.

Board of Command
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Huh? Why would you argue about gc prices in a discussion about 64bit vs 32bit cpus?
I dont even really know offhand about mobos in general, but with MSI at least, PCI-E is only supported with the Athlon 64 bit. PCI-E is not only much faster than AGP, but it seems PCI-E gcs are usually about the same price or even cheaper than their AGP varieties.

PCI-E is only for socket 754 and 939 on the AMD side, so even if you decide to get a slightly cheaper socket 754 system, try to find a motherboard with PCI-E. Lots of the big names are making PCI-E variants of socket 754 boards now.

Turkish-S
Wed, 01-25-2006, 02:01 PM
so i finally have my new comp (been 3 weeks actually) playing alot of FEAR, Black and White 2, wc3, frozen throne and Age of empires 3. i still don't know wtf is in my new comp so if one of you guys can tell me where i can find that plz tell me..

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-25-2006, 02:05 PM
so i finally have my new comp (been 3 weeks actually) playing alot of FEAR, Black and White 2, wc3, frozen throne and Age of empires 3. i still don't know wtf is in my new comp so if one of you guys can tell me where i can find that plz tell me..

Open the case up...?
If you just want ram and processor speeds you can right click 'my computer', hit 'properties', and under the 'general' tab will be some basics about the computer.

Turkish-S
Wed, 01-25-2006, 02:48 PM
euhmm yea i can open the case but i still won't know wtf is in there.

AMD athlon (tm) XP 3000+
kloksnelheid: 2,17 GHz
1.00 GB RAM-geheugen

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-25-2006, 02:57 PM
You don't have any reciepts or manuals? If someone made it for you, you should ask for them. Also, that makes sure you weren't ripped off.
Still, You should be able to tell more if you go into the hardware wizard. Not sure how helpful that crap can be, though.

Board of Command
Wed, 01-25-2006, 04:14 PM
If you don't know how to find the parts, then maybe knowing that information is irrelevant.

isso
Wed, 01-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I have a AMD Athlon 64 3700+ and Nvidea Geforce 7800 GFX, thats al I need t oknow.. I runs sooooo smooth.. Get like 300 FPS in games like CoDUO and can play F.E.A.R with the highest settings... Maximum!! lol..

FEAR being one demanding game.. lol

Board of Command
Wed, 01-25-2006, 06:13 PM
7800 GTX...fucking rich bastard

Darknodin
Wed, 01-25-2006, 07:37 PM
euhmm yea i can open the case but i still won't know wtf is in there.

AMD athlon (tm) XP 3000+
kloksnelheid: 2,17 GHz
1.00 GB RAM-geheugen

google a program called CPU-Z... it'll tell you everything you need to know
there is also a suite of programs called Sandra, but CPU-Z is a several hundred kilobytes so its quicker to download.

Turkish-S
Thu, 01-26-2006, 11:31 AM
----------------------
CPU-Z version 1.31
----------------------

CPUID Output
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of CPUs 1
Name AMD Athlon XP
Code name Barton
Specification AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3000+
Family/Model/Stepping 6A0
Extended Family/Model 7/A
Package Socket A
Technology 0.13µ
Instructions Sets MMX, Extended MMX, 3DNow!, Extended 3DNow!, SSE
Features
Clock Speed 2171.6 MHz
Clock multiplier x13.0
Front Side Bus Frequency 167.0 MHz
Bus Speed 334.1 MHz
P-Rating 3000+
L1 Data Cache 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size
L1 Instruction Cache 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size
L2 Cache 512 KBytes, 16-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size
L2 Speed 2171.6 MHz (Full)
L2 Location On Chip
L2 Data Prefetch Logic yes
L2 Bus Width 64 bits

eax ebx ecx edx
Function 00000000 00000001 68747541 444d4163 69746e65
Function 00000001 000006a0 00000000 00000000 0383fbff
Function 80000000 80000008 68747541 444d4163 69746e65
Function 80000001 000007a0 00000000 00000000 c1c3fbff
Function 80000002 20444d41 6c687441 74286e6f 5820296d
Function 80000003 30332050 002b3030 00000000 00000000
Function 80000004 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Function 80000005 0408ff08 ff20ff10 40020140 40020140
Function 80000006 00000000 41004100 02008140 00000000
Function 80000007 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001
Function 80000008 00002022 00000000 00000000 00000000

edx eax
MSR C0010015 00000000 04091008
MSR C001001B 00000000 20031223
MSR C001001E 00000000 0000010B

Chipset

Northbridge nVidia nForce2 Ultra 400 rev. C1
Southbridge nVidia nForce2 MCP rev. A4
Graphic Interface AGP
AGP Revision 3.0
AGP Transfert Rate 8x
AGP SBA supported, enabled
AGP Aperture 128 MBytes
Memory Type DDR
Memory Size 1024 MBytes
Memory Frequency 200.5 MHz (5:6)
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# 3
RAS# Precharge 3
Cycle Time (tRAS) 8

Memory SPD

DIMM #1

General
Memory type DDR-SDRAM
Manufacturer (ID) (0000000000000000)
Size 512 MBytes
Max bandwidth PC3200 (200 MHz)
Part number M2G9JA8ATT9F081CAD
Serial number 36563C0F
Manufacturing date Week 06/Year 05

Attributes
Number of banks 2
Data width 64 bits
Correction None
Registered no
Buffered no

Timings table
Frequency (MHz) 200
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# delay 3
RAS# Precharge 3
TRAS# 8

DIMM #2

General
Memory type DDR-SDRAM
Manufacturer (ID) (0000000000000000)
Size 512 MBytes
Max bandwidth PC3200 (200 MHz)
Part number M2G9JA8ATT9F081CAD
Manufacturing date Week 04/Year 05

Attributes
Number of banks 2
Data width 64 bits
Correction None
Registered no
Buffered no

Timings table
Frequency (MHz) 200
CAS# 2.5
RAS# to CAS# delay 3
RAS# Precharge 3
TRAS# 8

Dump Module #1
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
00 80 08 07 0D 0A 02 40 00 04 50 60 00 82 08 00 01
10 0E 04 08 01 02 20 00 00 00 00 00 3C 28 3C 28 40
20 60 60 40 40 00 00 00 00 00 37 46 20 28 50 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C1
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4D 32 47 39 4A 41 38
50 41 54 54 39 46 30 38 31 43 41 44 00 00 05 06 36
60 56 3C 0F 54 77 69 6E 4D 4F 53 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Dump Module #2
00 80 08 07 0D 0A 02 40 00 04 50 60 00 82 08 00 01
10 0E 04 08 01 02 20 00 00 00 00 00 3C 28 3C 28 40
20 60 60 40 40 00 00 00 00 00 37 46 20 28 50 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C1
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4D 32 47 39 4A 41 38
50 41 54 54 39 46 30 38 31 43 41 44 00 00 05 04 00
60 00 00 00 54 77 69 6E 4D 4F 53 00 00 00 00 00 00

Monitoring

Sensor Chip Winbond W83627HF

PCI Device List

Host Bridge
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01E0
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x06
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xD0000000
Subvendor ID 0x0000
Subsystem ID 0x0000
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Capabilities
AGP Capability
Version 3.0
Status enabled
Transfer rate 8x (max 8x)
Queue lenght 256 (max 32)
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B
02 60 30 00 1B 42 00 1F 02 03 00 00
HyperTransport Capability
Revision 0.16
Interface type Host/Secondary
Link width (in/out) 8 bits / 8 bits
Link frequency 200MHz
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
08 00 01 20 20 00 88 80 10 00 00 00 01 FF 01 9F
Dump
00 DE 10 E0 01 06 00 B0 00 C1 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
10 08 00 00 D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 02 60 30 00 1B 42 00 1F 02 03 00 00 FF FF FF FF
50 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
60 08 00 01 20 20 00 88 80 10 00 00 00 01 FF 01 9F
70 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
80 0C 01 00 00 FF FF FF 3F 01 00 00 00 01 80 00 00
90 0E 80 E0 F2 0E 80 E0 F0 F0 0F FF 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 9B A5 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 CC FF 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 33 33 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 D6 01 47 00 97 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 07 00 00 38 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

RAM Memory Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 1 (0x01)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01EB
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x05
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0xFF
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 EB 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 00 57
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
40 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 1A 06 42 81 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
70 08 24 00 00 08 24 00 00 36 07 00 01 44 06 00 01
80 01 00 00 00 F3 13 0F 03 08 05 08 05 78 C8 A6 3F
90 0D 0F 34 33 40 22 53 22 00 21 65 02 0D 22 77 07
A0 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00
B0 6A 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 2A 00 00 00 01 00 10 00
C0 00 31 22 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 02 00
D0 44 4E 00 00 22 22 00 00 0D 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00
E0 1A 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 88 44 44 10 B1 06 30 40
F0 10 18 1E 03 04 10 04 3F 38 43 1C 04 21 03 70 00

RAM Memory Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 2 (0x02)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01EE
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x05
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0xFF
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 EE 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
40 01 20 DA 12 00 00 00 02 01 20 DA 12 01 00 37 1F
60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 FF FF AF 03 FF FF BE 07 FF FF 97 03 FF FF FB 06
80 FF DF DE 03 FF EF 75 07 FF FF FF 07 FF DF BB 07
90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 E2 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 11 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 D0 FF FF FF D7
E0 01 30 77 06 01 30 78 06 01 30 77 06 01 30 78 06
F0 01 30 77 06 01 30 78 06 01 30 77 06 01 30 78 06

RAM Memory Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 3 (0x03)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01ED
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x05
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 ED 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 30 00 00 00 00 90 00 00 DA 00 00 00 90 0B 00 00
50 93 06 00 00 78 65 00 00 48 66 00 00 50 40 20 00
60 E9 00 00 00 00 06 F7 67 00 EA AA AA 88 BA 00 77
70 01 80 A0 00 6A 00 00 00 03 10 01 20 65 00 05 01
80 30 00 07 00 30 00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 FF 10 FF 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
C0 FF 30 00 00 FF 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 40 00 00 FF FF FF FF
F0 1C 40 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

RAM Memory Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 4 (0x04)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01EC
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x05
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0xFF
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 EC 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 AA 11 AA 44 AA 33 AA 33 AA 11 AA 11 AA 22 AA 88
70 AA 44 AA 44 F0 00 00 00 7F 3E C0 0F AA 44 AA 11
80 AA 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 40 40 3F 3F 39 3A 3A 3A 14 13 12 13 11 11 11 11
A0 00 00 00 00 AA AA 00 80 00 00 00 00 5F 05 A0 00
B0 9A C5 A9 A6 FF DA DC AA 8C E9 87 86 DC BC AB 97
C0 69 06 58 05 31 05 00 00 98 B8 9A 00 00 00 00 00
D0 FF 20 FF 20 FF 20 FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

RAM Memory Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 5 (0x05)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01EF
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x05
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0xFF
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 EF 01 00 00 20 00 C1 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 39 E9 F4 09 77 B1 F2 0B
80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 3F 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 3F
C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

PCI to ISA Bridge
bus 0 (0x00), device 1 (0x01), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0060
Revision ID 0xA4
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x01
BaseClass 0x06
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Capabilities
HyperTransport Capability
Revision 5.0
Interface type Slave/Primary
Device number 1
Link width (in/out) 8 bits / 8 bits
Link frequency 200MHz
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
08 00 E1 01 60 00 88 08 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 60 00 0F 00 B0 00 A4 00 01 06 00 00 80 00
30 00 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
40 62 14 00 57 DE FD 3C 08 08 00 E1 01 60 00 88 08
50 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 01 40 00 00 01 44 00 00 01 42 00 00 00 00 F8 FF
70 10 00 FF FF 03 00 00 00 0F 00 40 00 00 D0 00 00
80 09 80 00 00 2D 0D 02 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
90 00 00 33 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D0 CC 00 02 00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
E0 00 11 00 05 3F 00 00 00 00 28 24 80 00 00 00 00
F0 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

SMBus Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 1 (0x01), function 1 (0x01)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0064
Revision ID 0xA2
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x05
BaseClass 0x0C
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (port) 0x0000C000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x0B
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
Power Management Capability
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 C0 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 64 00 01 00 B0 00 A2 00 05 0C 00 00 80 00
10 01 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 01 03 01
40 62 14 00 57 01 00 02 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
50 01 50 00 00 41 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB Controller (OHCI)
bus 0 (0x00), device 2 (0x02), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0067
Revision ID 0xA4
PI 0x10
SubClass 0x03
BaseClass 0x0C
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xEC003000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x15
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 67 00 07 00 B0 00 A4 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 30 00 EC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 01 03 01
40 62 14 00 57 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 1D 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB Controller (OHCI)
bus 0 (0x00), device 2 (0x02), function 1 (0x01)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0067
Revision ID 0xA4
PI 0x10
SubClass 0x03
BaseClass 0x0C
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xEC004000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x16
Int. Pin 0x02
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 67 00 07 00 B0 00 A4 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 40 00 EC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 02 03 01
40 62 14 00 57 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00
50 00 00 00 00 1D 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

USB 2.0 Controller (EHCI)
bus 0 (0x00), device 2 (0x02), function 2 (0x02)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0068
Revision ID 0xA4
PI 0x20
SubClass 0x03
BaseClass 0x0C
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xEC005000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x14
Int. Pin 0x03
Capabilities
Debug Port Capability
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 68 00 06 00 B0 00 A4 20 03 0C 00 00 80 00
10 00 50 00 EC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 03 03 01
40 62 14 00 57 0A 80 80 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
60 20 20 01 00 00 60 98 81 C3 13 00 00 00 00 00 00
70 00 00 00 05 00 10 20 80 89 3D 84 22 77 25 04 80
80 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 16 00 00
A0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Ethernet Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 4 (0x04), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0066
Revision ID 0xA1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x02
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x00
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xEC000000
Address 1 (port) 0x0000C400
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x570C
Int. Line 0x15
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 FE 00 01 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 66 00 07 00 B0 00 A1 00 00 02 00 00 00 00
10 00 00 00 EC 01 C4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 0C 57
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 01 01 14
40 62 14 0C 57 01 00 02 FE 00 01 00 00 04 00 00 00

Audio device
bus 0 (0x00), device 6 (0x06), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x006A
Revision ID 0xA1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x01
BaseClass 0x04
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x00
PCI header
Address 0 (port) 0x0000B000
Address 1 (port) 0x0000B400
Address 2 (memory) 0xEC001000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x16
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 6A 00 07 00 B0 00 A1 00 01 04 00 00 00 00
10 01 B0 00 00 01 B4 00 00 00 10 00 EC 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 01 02 05
40 62 14 00 57 01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00 06 01 00 01

PCI to PCI Bridge
bus 0 (0x00), device 8 (0x08), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x006C
Revision ID 0xA3
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x04
BaseClass 0x06
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x01
PCI header
Primary bus 0x00
Secondary bus 0x01
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 6C 00 07 01 A0 00 A3 00 04 06 00 00 01 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 20 90 90 80 22
20 00 EA F0 EB F0 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00
40 00 00 00 00 01 00 02 00 01 00 00 00 08 0B 07 00
50 0C 0D FE 3F 0E 0F 00 00 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

IDE Controller
bus 0 (0x00), device 9 (0x09), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x0065
Revision ID 0xA2
PI 0x8A
SubClass 0x01
BaseClass 0x01
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x00
Header 0x00
PCI header
Address 4 (port) 0x0000F000
Subvendor ID 0x1462
Subsystem ID 0x5700
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 DE 10 65 00 05 00 B0 00 A2 8A 01 01 00 00 00 00
20 01 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 62 14 00 57
30 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 01
40 62 14 00 57 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00
50 03 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 20 20 20 56 00 20 20
60 00 C7 C0 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 00 00 58 AD 05 00 00 C0 1B 00 F0 9F 2C
90 00 08 74 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

PCI to PCI Bridge
bus 0 (0x00), device 30 (0x1E), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10DE
Model ID 0x01E8
Revision ID 0xC1
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x04
BaseClass 0x06
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x20
Header 0x01
PCI header
Primary bus 0x00
Secondary bus 0x02
Int. Line 0x00
Int. Pin 0x00
Dump
00 DE 10 E8 01 07 01 20 02 C1 00 04 06 00 20 01 00
10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 02 20 A0 A0 20 22
20 00 E8 F0 E9 00 D8 F0 E7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 00
40 01 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
50 00 00 00 D0 00 F0 FF D7 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
60 FF 40 FF 40 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
70 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
80 FF FF FF FF 00 80 00 00 0A 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF
90 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
A0 1B 42 00 1F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
B0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
C0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
D0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
E0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
F0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Ethernet Controller
bus 1 (0x01), device 9 (0x09), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x10EC
Model ID 0x8139
Revision ID 0x10
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x02
Cache Line 0x00
Latency 0x80
Header 0x00
PCI header
Address 0 (port) 0x00009000
Address 1 (memory) 0xEB000000
Subvendor ID 0x10EC
Subsystem ID 0x8139
Int. Line 0x13
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 C2 F7 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 EC 10 39 81 05 00 90 02 10 00 00 02 00 80 00 00
10 01 90 00 00 00 00 00 EB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 EC 10 39 81
30 00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 01 20 40
50 01 00 C2 F7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

VGA Controller
bus 2 (0x02), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x1002
Model ID 0x4E48
Revision ID 0x00
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x00
BaseClass 0x03
Cache Line 0x08
Latency 0xFF
Header 0x80
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xD8000000
Address 1 (port) 0x0000A000
Address 2 (memory) 0xE9000000
Subvendor ID 0x1002
Subsystem ID 0x0002
Int. Line 0x13
Int. Pin 0x01
Capabilities
AGP Capability
Version 3.0
Status enabled
Transfer rate 8x (max 8x)
Queue lenght 1 (max 256)
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B
02 50 30 00 1B 02 00 FF 02 43 00 1F
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 02 10 48 4E 87 00 B0 02 00 00 00 03 08 FF 80 00
10 08 00 00 D8 01 A0 00 00 00 00 00 E9 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 10 02 00
30 00 00 00 00 58 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 01 08 00
40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 10 02 00
50 01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00 02 50 30 00 1B 02 00 FF
60 02 43 00 1F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
80 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Display Controller
bus 2 (0x02), device 0 (0x00), function 1 (0x01)
Common header
Vendor ID 0x1002
Model ID 0x4E68
Revision ID 0x00
PI 0x00
SubClass 0x80
BaseClass 0x03
Cache Line 0x08
Latency 0x20
Header 0x00
PCI header
Address 0 (memory) 0xE0000000
Address 1 (memory) 0xE9FF0000
Subvendor ID 0x1002
Subsystem ID 0x0003
Int. Line 0xFF
Int. Pin 0x00
Capabilities
Version 1.1
Dump
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07
01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00
Dump
00 02 10 68 4E 87 00 B0 02 00 00 80 03 08 20 00 00
10 08 00 00 E0 00 00 FF E9 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 10 03 00
30 00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 08 00
50 01 00 02 06 00 00 00 00 02 50 30 00 1B 02 00 FF
60 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

DMI

DMI BIOS
--------
vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
version 6.00 PG
date 01/27/2005

DMI System Information
----------------------
manufacturer unknown
product unknown
version unknown
serial unknown
UUID FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

DMI Baseboard
-------------
vendor MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
model MS-6570
revision unknown
serial unknown

DMI System Enclosure
--------------------
manufacturer unknown
chassis type Desktop
chassis serial unknown

DMI Processor
-------------
manufacturer AMD
model AMD Athlon(tm) XP
clock speed 2166.0MHz
FSB speed 166.0MHz
multiplier 13.0x

DMI Memory Controller
---------------------
correction 8-bit parity
Max module size 32MBytes

DMI Memory Module
-----------------
designation A0
size 512MBytes (single bank)

DMI Memory Module
-----------------
designation A1
size 512MBytes (single bank)

DMI Memory Module
-----------------
designation A2

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation PRIMARY IDE (internal)
connector On Board IDE

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation SECONDARY IDE (internal)
connector On Board IDE

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation FDD (internal)
port type 8251 FIFO Compatible
connector On Board Floppy

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation COM1 (internal)
port type Serial Port 16450
connector 9 Pin Dual Inline (pin 10 cut)
connector DB-9 male

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation COM2 (internal)
port type Serial Port 16450
connector 9 Pin Dual Inline (pin 10 cut)
connector DB-9 male

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation LPT1 (internal)
port type Parallel Port ECP/EPP
connector DB-25 female
connector DB-25 female

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation Keyboard (internal)
port type Keyboard Port
connector PS/2
connector PS/2

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation PS/2 Mouse (internal)
port type Mouse Port
connector PS/2
connector PS/2

DMI Port Connector
------------------
designation USB (external)
port type USB

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation PCI0
type PCI
width 32 bits
populated yes

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation PCI1
type PCI
width 32 bits
populated no

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation PCI2
type PCI
width 32 bits
populated yes

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation PCI3
type PCI
width 32 bits
populated yes

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation PCI4
type PCI
width 32 bits
populated no

DMI Extension Slot
------------------
designation AGP
type AGP
width 32 bits
populated no

DMI Physical Memory Array
-------------------------
location Motherboard
usage System Memory
correction None
max capacity 1536MBytes
max# of devices 3

DMI Memory Device
-----------------
designation A0
format DIMM
type unknown
size 512MBytes

DMI Memory Device
-----------------
designation A1
format DIMM
type unknown
size 512MBytes

DMI Memory Device
-----------------
designation A2
format DIMM
type unknown

Software

Windows Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
DirectX Version 9.0c

Assertn
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:38 PM
You didn't go with 64-bit/pci-E and that makes me sad i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Knives122
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:40 PM
you should take your sadness out on him and hurt/kill him.

Turkish-S
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:26 PM
You didn't go with 64-bit/pci-E and that makes me sad

he said it would cost more money. While it brings litle more performance.

KitKat
Thu, 01-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Heh, Knives, when I first saw your post, I thought I'd clicked on the cat topic and I was like, "Holy crap Knives wants to kill the helmeted cat! He is teh Ev1L k1LL0R of k1ttEnz!!!"

Assertn
Thu, 01-26-2006, 02:30 PM

You didn't go with 64-bit/pci-E and that makes me sad

he said it would cost more money. While it brings litle more performance.

So instead opted to bottleneck the whole system from being upgradeable in the future?
Pretty soon it'll be worthwhile to switch to a 64 bit OS. Why, just the other day I noticed there's a 64 bit halflife 2 game out now. That's where the difference will become noticeable.

If you want to go any higher than what you have now, you'll have to go buy a whole new processor, motherboard, and video card. You'd probably want to switch over to SATA drives too, as those will be leaving ATA in the dust.

The point is to make purchases with the intent of future upgrades.

el_boss
Tue, 02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Bump... now I am the one buying and building a new computer.

I am finally investing in a new system after like 6 years, and I could really use some advice regarding some aspects. I have tried to implement the advice you have already given in this thread, but working on my own will only get me so far. The prices are somewhat approximate, but electronics do cost a shitload here in sweden. Also if you have some general advice I'd be happy to take it.

CPU: Is it worth buying an Athlon 64 x2 in this day and age? The processors I'm looking at are.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz Socket 939 1MB, BOXED - $400
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz Socket 939, 512KB, BOXED - $200

Graphic: I don't know really about this card, maybe it's a overkill for me. I'm guessing that SLi is pretty good to have and that pci-e is much better than agp. If you have some tip on a good cheap card please tell me.
XFX GeForce 6800GS 256MB GDDR3 XXX, PCI-Express, 485Mhz/1.1GHz, Retail - $290

Motherboard: Don't have much to say about this, this one looked good.
ABIT KN8-SLI,nForce4 SLI, Socket-939, ATX, 4xSATAII, GbLAN, Firewire, PCI-Ex16 - $150

HDD: Just wondering if it makes alot of difference wether you have 8mb or 16mb cache on a SATA-2 drive.

Ram: Do I need 2gb ram or will I manage with 1gb?

Display: I'm going for a 19" crt for $180 mostly because I hate flat-screens, since they have shitty image quality and you can't configure the resolution anyway you want.

Board of Command
Tue, 02-21-2006, 04:53 PM
CPU: Go with an Athlon 64 3200+ or 3500+, and just overclock the shit out of it. It'll get you performance that'll exceed any X2 processor in almost all applications. I personally suggest 3200+, but get the 3500+ if the price margin isn't so great.

Vid Card: Good choice, don't know how the prices are in your area. For all I know, the 6800GS is the best deal in my market.

Motherboard: No, get the DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D or SLI-D (they're the same board) because I suggest you overclock your CPU and this board is the king of overclockers. I'm talking from experience because I own the Ultra-D, and also because everyone else that has it raves about it. Look for the reviews, it always gets the highest rating (either Ultra-D or SLI-D or SLI-DR).

HDD: Pretty much no difference.

RAM: 1 gig should be fine. Get some brand name stuff, not some generic pieces of crap.

And last but not least, the power supply. Make sure you get a good power supply for this system. Antec, Enermax and OCZ are all reputable brands. Read some reviews on power supplies, it's the last thing you want to cut corners on. I simply cannot stress how important a good power supply is.

el_boss
Tue, 02-21-2006, 05:56 PM
CPU: Thank you, this is exactly what I needed to hear.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I've had a really tough time in this particular matter.

Motherboard: Sounds good, but I don't know anything about overclocking. You think I'll be able to handle the board anyway? Does the Ultra-D have SLi support?

*EDIT* I looked around and found that the board I mentioned has these stats.
CPU Voltage up to 1.75V
DDR Voltage up to 3.4V

The site I'm buying everything doesn't carry those brands, neither does any other swedish site it seems. This is what I'm currently going with.
Tagan Easycon 430W, Modular Cables, 120m fan, 4xSATA, ATX/EPS, SLI, 20/24pin

Board of Command
Tue, 02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Fortron Bluestorm, they have that? I'm surprised they don't have Antec because that's like the biggest company out there...

Whichever power supply you pick, make sure it's ATX 2.0 standard.

BioAlien
Tue, 02-21-2006, 09:18 PM
well while speaking of computer composant... better ask my question now ...

do you guys know a good website where i can buy online some NEW composant for my computer (like motherboard, memory, HDD, etc...)?
because all website i found only got stuff for 64bit... but i'm still on 32bit and i don't realy want to pay big money for a new processor...