PDA

View Full Version : Game: Kingdom Hearts II

Pages : [1] 2 3

Psyke
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:55 AM
The game is going to be released in Japan in December. I'm interested to know which FF characters are going to make it, but couldn't care less about the Disney ones.

So far, I know Auron from FFX's going to be in it. Awesome choice in my opinion. But this is the picture (courtesy of magicbox) which made me start this thread.

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/5243/kh2348hb.jpg
Here are a couple more from the FF universe I wanna see.

- Tidus (not the kiddy version in the original KH)
- Zidane
- Vivi
- Zell
- Barret

RedX1z
Thu, 10-27-2005, 09:01 AM
i hope to see vincent and irvine, though, knowing my luck at guessing, it's pretty bad. as for disney characters, i hear mulan made the cut..

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:18 AM
I am so fucking pissed. The game release in the US got pushed back to March! WTF!

Enouph of my venting. Here are the world that are garented to be in KH2:
Aladin
Hercules
Twilight Town
Mulan
Disney Castle

..and the maybes:
Halloween Town
Tarzan

...and guest stars:
Auron
Strange Blond Kid(If anyone know who the hell this kid is please tell me)
Pete

These are all that I can remember for the time being. If anymore come to mind, I'll post them.

BTW, I hate you Psyke. I have to wait another 4-5 mounths and you only have to wait 1-2.

Psyke
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
BTW, I hate you Psyke. I have to wait another 4-5 mounths and you only have to wait 1-2.

I'm waiting for the US version too....... Sure I can get the Jap version earlier but my Japanese's not that good.... yet.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Deblas
Thu, 10-27-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm definitely buying this game.....in march....DAMN IT!!!

And Clouds sporting his new Advent Children duds. AWESOME!!

ChaosK
Fri, 10-28-2005, 06:57 PM
where'd u guys find out it was coming out in japan in december?? i saw in a gaming magazine that it was due to release in november and that it might reach US by december, anyway, the guy who tried the demo said that the game "proved that awsome gaming still lives in the generation of the PS2" look foward to seeing it, and how will they explain having a chibi tidus in the 1st and having a cool 1 in the 2nd?

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-28-2005, 10:16 PM
From the previews I saw from E3 on G4, it just looked like Wakka, Selphie and Tidus were the same age as Sora, less kiddy than they were, but only a year or two older, like the rest of the Destiny Island characters will be. They look a lot more like 14-15 than they did before though, where they looked like 8.

Enderz
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:41 AM
all this talking makes me want it even more

Phoenix20578
Sat, 10-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
where'd u guys find out it was coming out in japan in december?? i saw in a gaming magazine that it was due to release in november and that it might reach US by december.

I think I know what your talking about. The fact was, this great game of supreme awsomness was supposed
to be out LAST YEAR in Japan and early this year in the US. The fact is the it was pushed back, about 5
TIMES TOTAL!!!! EB Games says the shipping release is in March (Click Me (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242696.asp)), unless it gets pushed back again i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

NM
Sun, 10-30-2005, 01:11 AM
The longer we wait, then the better the game should be. Look at how awesome FF7: AC turned out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif After playing Chain of Memories, I'm really expecting alot out of the story in KH2. Things are gonna get soooooo good!

By the way, I heard Utada Hikaru is doing the opening for KH2 this time. Anyone know what the song is called, and possibly a torrent?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-31-2005, 01:52 PM
OK, I have an update on the worlds that are gonna be in the game:

Disney Castle
Timeless River (Steamboat Mickey)
Atlantica (Little Mermaid)
Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules)
Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
Port Royal (Pirate's of the Caribbean)
Agrabah (Alladin)

As for the song, from what I've seen, the new one is called Passion. A torrent will proberly be out in Dec.

EDIT: The single for the song will be released on 12/14/05

EDIT2: It seems that they were waiting for Advent Children to be released before the game was released,
because Cloud is in his new, awsome FF7AC duds. W00T!

@Psyke, the guy at Clouds back is Squall(or Leon, depending on what he goes by now.

Dezalanel
Mon, 10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.asp...P1XBE96MO2KEYPW6IV4JRU (http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U4FP1XBE96MO2KEYPW6IV4JRU)

Sweet new KH2 video.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Hmmmmm..... I saw this a while ago, but didn't understand a word of it. Can anyone do the world a favor and translate it?

Shuurai
Mon, 10-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks for sharing that video it was awesome. Not too sure about that boy at the start i hope he is only in the begining we dont want another MGS2 now do we?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but he's a playable character in the game, but I have no idea if its in a side story, like in
Chain of Memories, or a back and forth guy.

Shuurai
Mon, 10-31-2005, 06:00 PM
The part he's in looks similar to the tutorial on KH1 so im hoping its something similar to that.

ChaosK
Mon, 10-31-2005, 10:21 PM
hey umm, that person at 1:08 looks a lot like the person in a cloak from CoM i never finished the game i only got up to twilight town so i'm not too sure like if the bad guys run away at the end or something, could some1 confirm?

Psyke
Mon, 10-31-2005, 10:50 PM
The trailer looks fantastic. For a moment I thought Zell was really in it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I hope they do away with the gummi ships this time round. It was a waste of time in the first game, and I didn't enjoy it very much. I hope to see more of Cloud and Squall though.

NM
Tue, 11-01-2005, 12:44 AM
hey umm, that person at 1:08 looks a lot like the person in a cloak from CoM i never finished the game i only got up to twilight town so i'm not too sure like if the bad guys run away at the end or something, could some1 confirm?

Yes, the man at that scene is in fact introduced in CoM. I'm not sure if we ever learn his name...Its been awhile since I played CoM but he was definetly shown in CoM. He was most likely shown when you play through the story as Riku.

I don't know about you guys but I really want to play as the Blonde Kid! Using Dual Keyblades is gonna be so sweet! And I'm so glad to see that we will be able to play the scene where Sora, Donald, and Goofy are surrounded by all the heartless on the outskirts of Hallow Bastion. That fight is going to be awesome for sure.

hopeknight
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke
I hope they do away with the gummi ships this time round. It was a waste of time in the first game, and I didn't enjoy it very much. I hope to see more of Cloud and Squall though.

The Gummi Ships are still in there, but it's supposedly gone over a major overhaul so that it won't be crappy this time around. We'll see.

Dezalanel
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:49 AM
I loved gummi ships. I thought they were a lot of fun.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:48 AM
This time, the gummi ships are an important part of the game. Now, they have accual dog-fights with them
rathar than those gay ass ones in the original. Im really looking forward to it, since it seems like even the
gummi ship has a boss battle or two.

Dezalanel
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Translation taken from Game Faq's KH2 Board (by some guy named Eliefinis):

Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.
DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?
DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.
Minnie: Welcome back!
Donald: This is Sora. He's our friend!
Sora: Mushu! It's been a while!
Sora: I'm called Sora!
Genie: I just loooove making people's eyes pop out in amazement!
Jack: Hey Barbossa! Give me my Black Pearl back!
Oogie Boogie: I appreciate this.
(mulan badguy): It's over!
Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.
Sora: The XIII Order!
??? (Beast?): What is he?
Sora: The Thriteenth Order... There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order.
Demyx: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!
Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Dezalanel, I love you. I could kiss you, could, but won't.

OMFG!!! Things make no more sense than before I knew what they were saying i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dezalanel
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:38 PM
It makes some sense to me since I have played and beaten CoM. I am intrigued by the BHK(Blonde Haired Kid for those who do not know). I want to know who he is badly.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
It makes some sense to me since I have played and beaten CoM.

So did I. But all this did was make me want the game more, and like you, want to know who the hell that
BHK is.

Deblas
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Damn that trailer was cool. It looks to be much darker than the first KH but doesn't Sora have two keyblades in this game? I also heard that he could fuse with Goofy or Donald.

Auron being in this game is a sure plus. But they should have added Red XIII too. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And Phoenix. When did you get a custom title?

EDIT: Wait! I have a title too? when did this happen?! O.o

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Sora has a "God Mode" where he goes uber cool and explodes with power, and another Keyblade. Also, Sora
has combo attacks with ally characters.

Originally posted by: Deblas

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6716&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=62&threadid=16716&enterthrea d=y)

O Deblas, your confusion is hilarious i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Deblas
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:18 PM

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6716&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=62&threadid=16716&enterthrea d=y)

O Deblas, your confusion is hilarious[/quote]

hehe, yeah I was like WTF going on?!?!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Back on topic: Only thing that I don't like is that it looks like there are only three new worlds. The Mulan, the very old black and white mickey cartoon and the Pirates of the Caribbean one. Well I don't count that it will be exactly the same as the worlds in the last game. I just would like them to put new never before seen disney worlds.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Disney Castle
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Agrabah (Alladin)

Well, if you look, theres 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 new worlds. And if you include the underworld in the Coliseum, thats 7.

EDIT: If anyone is wondering, I'm posting so much here because I am the biggest KH fanboy and Psyke beat
me to making this thread.

Deblas
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah I kinda noticed that.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Disney Castle
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Agrabah (Alladin)

Well, if you look, theres 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 new worlds. And if you include the underworld in the Coliseum, thats 7.

Well what do you know. I guess this goes to show you how important it is to read the whole thread.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif The Coliseum underworld looks really interesting.

ChaosK
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:49 PM
theres going to be an end one too right? (probably)

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 08:53 PM
theres going to be an end one too right? (probably)

Yeah, probably.

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:30 AM

Disney Castle
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Agrabah (Alladin)

Captain Jack Sparrow? Or is there a different movie of the same name?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by: Tofu #2

Disney Castle
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Agrabah (Alladin)

Captain Jack Sparrow? Or is there a different movie of the same name?

Nope. Captain Jack Sparrow will make an apperence.

NM
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Damn that trailer was cool. It looks to be much darker than the first KH but doesn't Sora have two keyblades in this game? I also heard that he could fuse with Goofy or Donald.

Sora doesn't have two Keyblades, the Blonde Kid does. His two Keyblades are the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. The big question right there is, why does he have the Oathkeeper? It was a special keychain made by Kairi to Sora. Unless of course, the Blonde Kid takes it from Sora while he's asleep. I dunno, but the story is gonna be so damn sweet in KH2.

And yes, Sora has the ability to fuse with Donald or Goofy this time around. I think fusing with Goofy will give him more strength and fusing with Donald will give him better magic. But I'm not too sure on that, don't take my word on it. I'm just reasoning it with logic since Goofy has the best offense/defense and Donald's magic is the best of the group.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I was under the impression that the attacks were combos and not a fusion. O_o
I only say this because I saw Sora and Auron do a combo in one of the trailers.

BTW, I dub NarutoMaster Gotwoot's #2 Kingdom Hearts fanboy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Nai
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 does indeed look fantastic.

Anyone know if this time around we can keep the other characters besides Donald and Goofy as permanent party members? I'd rather not drag along those two annoying twits again, especially not with uber badasses like Auron around.

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-02-2005, 06:17 PM
That would be awesome, especially if you could take Cloud & Leon with you. Anyways, on Gamefaqs they say that Cloud will have his own sidestory/quest.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: Nai
Anyone know if this time around we can keep the other characters besides Donald and Goofy as permanent party members? I'd rather not drag along those two annoying twits again, especially not with uber badasses like Auron around.

Well, characters like Auron are world only ones. It LOOKS like Mickey can be used the way, Goofy
and Donald are used, but there won't be any confermation until the Japanese version comes out in mid-Dec.

EDIT: Possible explaination for BHK Click Me (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=24354172) This sounds like the best thoery so far, since the nobody part of the thoery is very known among the KH fanboys, like myself i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, and also, its in the translation, so take that non-belivers!

NM
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:01 PM
BTW, I dub NarutoMaster Gotwoot's #2 Kingdom Hearts fanboy

Make that #1, and your on fire. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Sorry NM, cant do that.

If anyone is wondering, I'm posting so much here because I am the biggest KH fanboy and Psyke beat
me to making this thread.

If you beat every aspect imaginable in the game, then we'll talk i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Psyke
Thu, 11-03-2005, 03:57 AM
One of the biggest regrets I had of the first KH was that I didn't beat Sephiroth. Always got beaten by him and his special move. I played quite a lot otherwise and got all moves/summons.

Shuurai
Thu, 11-03-2005, 05:25 AM
One of the biggest regrets I had of the first KH was that I didn't beat Sephiroth. Always got beaten by him and his special move. I played quite a lot otherwise and got all moves/summons.

I know what you mean I dident beat him either it frustrates me just remembering it. However this time he's going down i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Tch I have beaten everything in KH and CoM. I even maxed out all my stats on hard in KH. The reason I am a KH fanboy is because I am a biiiig FF fanboy(I own FF 1 though 10-2 and Tactics, 11 is gay so it does not count = P haha).

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:52 AM
OK, Being a KH fanboy should be defined. You can not call yourself a KH fanboy if you have not:

Gotten all playable characters at lv. 100
Beaten Sephiroth
Beaten all optional bosses
Gotten all 99 Dalmations
Gotten all gummi blueprints
Finished Coliseum (i.e. Time challenge in all four Cups)
Gotten Ultima Weapon Keychain
Gotten all summons
All magic upgraded
Have Max Munny
Played and have done the above in Normal mode
Played and have done the above in Hard Mode
Played and have done the above in Super Hard Mode(Super hard Mode is when you pick the sword in hard mode)

Also, for those who might have missed it (looks at Deblas), heres a theory on who the BHK is http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfa...410&topic=24354172 (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=24354172)

NM
Thu, 11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Gotten all playable characters at lv. 100 - Did that.

Beaten Sephiroth - Did that. Like so many times i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Beaten all optional bosses - Yup, did that.

Gotten all 99 Dalmations - I would never leave those stray puppies all alone! Lol, I did that to.

Gotten all gummi blueprints - I have no idea what blueprints I had, nor how many there were in the KH world. The
gummi ships weren't all that great, imo. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Finished Coliseum (i.e. Time challenge in all four Cups) - Finished the Coliseum, including Time Challenge.

Gotten Ultima Weapon Keychain - Yup.

Gotten all summons - Did that.

All magic upgraded - Did that.

Have Max Munny - Er, whats the max? I know I had a shit load of money...

Played and have done the above in Normal mode - Done.

Played and have done the above in Hard Mode - I had plans to do it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Played and have done the above in Super Hard Mode(Super hard Mode is when you pick the sword in hard mode) - Didn't do hard mode so no....

Fine, you beat me Phoenix. But one of these days, I'll return with an updated list. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: Psyke, by special move, I take it you mean Sin Harvest? Theres a way to get around its effects. When he begins activating the move, go to your items list. Make sure before the fight, you store alot of Elixirs in there. When the thing appears above your head, use an Elixir and the Sin Harvest will take all your health and magic. BUT, since you used the Elixir, it was delayed when the Sin Harvest hit you. Therefore, it takes effect after your health drains to 1 and your back at full strength!

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Fine, you beat me Phoenix. But one of these days, I'll return with an updated list. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

W00T, still number one! I welcome the challenge NM. In the mean time, your still number two i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EDIT: Psyke, by special move, I take it you mean Sin Harvest? Theres a way to get around its effects. When he begins activating the move, go to your items list. Make sure before the fight, you store alot of Elixirs in there. When the thing appears above your head, use an Elixir and the Sin Harvest will take all your health and magic. BUT, since you used the Elixir, it was delayed when the Sin Harvest hit you. Therefore, it takes effect after your health drains to 1 and your back at full strength!

There was another way around that if you didn't want to use elixers or potions, but you need to be quick.
When you see him about to start Sin Harvest, you need to super glide to him and attack. That way, you
don't lose as much, but you still might take a little damage. But hey, that what damage-into-magic and
Curaga are for. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Damnit, I wan't to play Kingdom Hearts II.

This has been one of the few recent games that I've been actually looking forward to.

Last one I was looking forward to was Final Fantasy X.

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I have done all that Phoenix(Although I admit I did not know picking the sword was super hard mode lol but I did pick it haha) I always pick the sword. Yeah Sephiroth is a chump. I have beaten him soo many times. I never even let him drain my life I just hit him when he tries that move.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:34 PM
I have done all that Phoenix(Although I admit I did not know picking the sword was super hard mode lol but I did pick it haha) I always pick the sword.

Another fanboy has reveled himself i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, back on KH2, did anyone look at the theory i posted? I think its a pretty good one that explains
alot. BHK is a nobody from Sora, hence why he has Oathkeeper and Oblivion. I'm wondering how the
story will play out, now that thre are two playable characters........DAMN IT!!! March is too far away!!!

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:36 PM
I am wondering if there are THREE playable characters.....I wonder if you can play as the Rikku & Mickey team as well, since you play as Rikku in CoM. That would be awesome Sora, BHK, and Rikku. Oh I read that theory it is a pretty good but only time will tell.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I am wondering if there are THREE playable characters.....I wonder if you can play as the Rikku & Mickey team as well, since you play as Rikku in CoM. That would be awesome Sora, BHK, and Rikku. Oh I read that theory it is a pretty good but only time will tell.

.........Or an extemly kind Gotwooter who will tell us in a month (looks at Psyke)....

Tofu #2
Thu, 11-03-2005, 09:04 PM

Fine, you beat me Phoenix. But one of these days, I'll return with an updated list.

W00T, still number one! I welcome the challenge NM. In the mean time, your still number two

There was another way around that if you didn't want to use elixers or potions, but you need to be quick.
When you see him about to start Sin Harvest, you need to super glide to him and attack. That way, you
don't lose as much, but you still might take a little damage. But hey, that what damage-into-magic and
Curaga are for.

It's ALOT easier to just use Strike Raid because you are invulnerable during it's casting.
BTW I believe the name of the move is "Descend Heartless Angel," not "Sin Harvest."

Zinobi
Thu, 11-03-2005, 10:34 PM
i saw the cases with coming soon stickers on them at EB games last time i was there. i cant wait til this comes out last time it was a joint operation, me and my friend (same with FF7), but this time around i'll beat it on my own!

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by: Tofu #2
It's ALOT easier to just use Strike Raid because you are invulnerable during it's casting.
BTW I believe the name of the move is "Descend Heartless Angel," not "Sin Harvest."

First, there are a lot of different ways to do that battle. I prefer not to use Strike Raid because:
1. It uses up magic that is desperatly needed in this fight
2. I don't like Strike Raid for that reason of wasting magic in general
3. Its faster to go a hit him, plus, you can get around 3-4 hit in also

I'm not saying your an idiot, but there isnt one correct way to fight in a RPG. You just go with what works.
That may work for you, but most people prefer the direct approch to this fight.

Second, It is called Sin Harvest because he clearly says "Sin Harvest" while casting.

Now, all this talking makes me want to kick Sephiroth's ass a few times, so, if you'll excuse me...

EDIT: @ Zinobi: I dont like joint gaming because the partner always claim he did more work, and that pisses me off. On the note, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Shuurai
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Phoenix is a solitary rpg gamer he only knows half the fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Phoenix20578
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by: Shuurai
Phoenix is a solitary rpg gamer he only knows half the fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

You forgot bossy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shuurai
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Heh, Me and my friends used to bring our tv's over and have races on ff7, "Who can get out of midgar first" great fun.

Dezalanel
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:34 AM
I NEVER let someone help me with a game. I like to accomplish everything myself. I hate it even more when I see people who use stategy guides all the time.. wtf is the point of playing the game if your going to have someone tell you how to play it, not sastifying at all.

Psyke
Fri, 11-04-2005, 09:14 AM

.........Or an extemly kind Gotwooter who will tell us in a month (looks at Psyke)....

I think all the hardcore KH guys here will get the news earlier than me. I don't think I will get the Jap version, but rather I'll get the same US version as you guys.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 11-04-2005, 10:31 AM
We'll, yeah. But it is better to get verifaction for claims. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
I guess Psyke wants to suffer with us. Now thats a TRUE friend!!

Deblas
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Credit goes to Phoenix 2057 for finding this info, I'm just the lackey doing him a favor and posting it for him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Heres a big update on the new battle system. This answered a lot of questions for me.
This info came from here (http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Drive%20Bar)

Kingdom Hearts II's gameplay's most striking innovation is the Drive system, as you defeat enemies they will drop yellow balls that will fill up the Drive Gauge. Once it reaches its maximum, Sora will go through a short transformation sequence which is in fact a sort of fusion, throughout the game Sora will gain the ability to fuse with various other party members.

However, this mode will only last for so long. After you merge, the drive gauge will become grey with a 5 next to it. The gauge will gradually decrease until reaching 0, upon which Sora will regain his classic appearance. But while in Drive mode, if you continue getting the yellow balls it will add to your decreasing drive bar so important to be fighting within Drive.

Standard Form

- Standard black costume
- No harmful side effects

Valor Form

Changes
- You change into a red costume
- You wield 2 Keyblades
- You can choose which Keyblades you use (Default: Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper)

Pros
- More attacks in each combo
- Speed increases
- Strength increases
- Attack animations are different
- When merged, you can give damage to Goofy instead of Sora

Cons
- When merged with Goofy, he is no longer in your party
- You cannot use Magic when in Valor Form

Wisdom Form

Changes
- You change into a blue costume
- Your Keyblade length increases. You carry it behind you
- The command menu changes from Attack to Shoot
- Shoot allows your Keyblade to fire a Magic white bullet at an enemy
- Instead of running, you glide along the floor

Pros
- The strength of your Magic increases
- Different Magic attacks can be combined to make bigger combos
- Magic can be used in rapid succession

Cons
- When merged with Donald, he is no longer in your party

*reads post* Whoa!! This is good info. Thanks Phoenix.

Tofu #2
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Second, It is called Sin Harvest because he clearly says "Sin Harvest" while casting.

Well, I'm not saying that you're right, or that I'm right, but there are a couple of things that point to it being Descend Heartless Angel.

-In FF7, Sephiroth has a technique called Heartless Angel. This attack reduces your party's HP to 1.
-If you listen VERY closely, you can hear Sephiroth say something before "Sin" and after "Harvest."

There's a lot of controversy about this over at Gamefaqs forums. Only the developers and Lance can tell us.

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:44 AM
I don't know which trailer this is, but here you go

http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/...CEE%5D.avi.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/%5BAnime-Keep%5D_Kingdom_Hearts_II_TGS2005_Trailer_%5B2CE43 CEE%5D.avi.avi.torrent)

ChaosK
Sat, 11-05-2005, 06:11 PM
thanks bud, now i'm more excited!

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Bud. That was truly a treat for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

That is a torrent for the trailer that was posted earlier in the thread, only now, Keep translated it all i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Enderz
Sun, 11-06-2005, 12:47 PM
omg thanks bud have been waiting for a trailer to come

ChaosK
Sun, 11-06-2005, 05:58 PM
question, how many people finished CoM??

Dezalanel
Sun, 11-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I did. Its a pretty easy game once you figure out the fighting scheme.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I finished it, both as Sora and as Riku.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-06-2005, 07:01 PM
is axel in the game? i swear the guy with red hair is axel.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah, he's one of the bosses in the game. You fight him twice. The fight time, he's a pussy, but the second
time is both fun and challenging.

ChaosK
Mon, 11-07-2005, 08:36 PM
i meant in KH2 the trailer, i think that guy with red hair looks like axel.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 11-07-2005, 08:41 PM
I didnt see Axel anywhere in the recent trailer, but he is in the older one from ign.com

ChaosK
Mon, 11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
i went to the ebgame site with their screenshots they have axel in there. i guess i should finish CoM. also, isnt that larxane in the new trailer? (well she's from CoM not sure if i got her name right)

ChaosK
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Check it out (http://www.sorasdomain.net) its a site with some info on KH2.

edit: sheiz double posted, my bad.

Dezalanel
Tue, 11-08-2005, 05:43 AM
i went to the ebgame site with their screenshots they have axel in there. i guess i should finish CoM. also, isnt that larxane in the new trailer? (well she's from CoM not sure if i got her name right)

Larxene = Dead. Killed by Sora in CoM.

ChaosK
Tue, 11-08-2005, 04:47 PM
oh okay thanks, i never completely finished CoM (something i'm doing right now with VBA)

Tofu #2
Tue, 11-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Who the fuck are Axel and Larxane? I haven't played CoM due to lack of Gameboy, so anybody care to elaborate?

ChaosK
Tue, 11-08-2005, 08:05 PM
watch a older trailer axel is the dude with red hair and wheels at his hands (its his weapon larxane was a villain in CoM who sora killed. for some reason i thought it might be her. also, both of them are members of "The Organization" (i think its the 13th order)

Kairi
Wed, 11-09-2005, 08:50 PM
OK, I would like to start a #1 KH fanGIRL debate.
Based on the definition of fanboy, I've got 10/13.
Are there any girls on the forum that would like to try and compete? **looks at KitKat**

Gotten all playable characters at lv. 100 - yes
Beaten Sephiroth - yes
Beaten all optional bosses - yes
Gotten all 99 Dalmations - yes
Gotten all gummi blueprints - yes
Finished Coliseum (i.e. Time challenge in all four Cups) - yes
Gotten Ultima Weapon Keychain - yes
Gotten all summons - yes
All magic upgraded - yes
Have Max Munny - nope
Played and have done the above in Normal mode - yes
Played and have done the above in Hard Mode - nope
Played and have done the above in Super Hard Mode(Super hard Mode is when you pick the sword in hard mode) - nope

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-09-2005, 08:53 PM
KitKat plays KH?!?!?! Wow....... her coolness raised to about a million i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kairi I figured was already a KH fangirl i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kairi
Wed, 11-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Well, yes. It's true. I sort of assumed I would easily win a competition of number one fangirl... but KitKat commented that she was going to try and claim the title. And yes... she played... until I bought my own PS2 and stole the game from her so that I could play it at my house.

KitKat
Wed, 11-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Haha, Kairi that sounds like a challenge!

Ok, well, let me compile my own list that exemplifies my fangirlness

-Convinced 3 different friends who had never played an RPG in their lives to play and got them hooked on the game
-I actually own the game i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
-Faithfully kept above-mentioned friends company as they played through (except the third one....she borrowed the game instead of playing it at my place, since her husband owns a PS2)

And.....well, I just love this game. Can't wait for the next one. Bah, somehow I think you're still winning Kairi. I can't compete with the KH-themed username and sig. I'll have to settle for being the #2 fangirl.

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-10-2005, 06:44 AM
I still believe I have accomplished a feat no one has on these forums at least. In Super hard mode I accomplished all those goals and I maxed ALL my stats with ALL my characters by continueing to make AP ups and Power ups and such from the moogle shop.

ChaosK
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:02 PM
honestly, i did something i wasnt going for and this amazing feat came out from me being lazy. I beat the game at level 39....lol apparently, out of my friends i was the only person who did this. and i DID get all summons and dalmations. and i beat the hades cup until rock titan with this level...then i went to train and beat it at level 45.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I did that a couple of times also, just because of my bordom in waiting for 2 to come out. I was at about 35-40 everytime.

BTW, You spelt Phoenix wrong in your sig Chaos i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NM
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Kairi and Phoenix may be the #1 fanboy/fangirl of the game at GW but I bet neither of them have read the Kingdom Hearts MANGA!!!!

Manga Page 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/NarutoMaster/kh01-07.png)
Manga Page 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/NarutoMaster/KH11-06.png)

You know your a true KH fan if you take the time to go into IRC and leech the KH manga. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Sadly though, the manga is licensed and the group doing it, Aku-Tenshi, dropped it. I have the first two volumes of the manga if anyone is interested in them though. Oh, and good to see you back here Kairi!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the manga pretty much follows the game through. I just wish an anime was in the making to.

ChaosK
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I did that a couple of times also, just because of my bordom in waiting for 2 to come out. I was at about 35-40 everytime.

BTW, You spelt Phoenix wrong in your sig Chaos

what are you talking about? i dont see anything spelt wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
All this talk about KH kinda makes me regret selling it after beating it.

Wow, I'm gonna get killed for writing that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kairi
Thu, 11-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Wow, I can't speak for Phoenix, but nope, I hadn't read those. I'll take a look. Thanks NarutoMaster.

(And of course I came back to the forum. How could I stay away when I heard there were discussions going on about KH and nuclear energy?)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Kairi and Phoenix may be the #1 fanboy/fangirl of the game at GW but I bet neither of them have read the Kingdom Hearts MANGA!!!!

YOU LOSE!!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I had started to read it , but then life spat at me. My harddrive needed to be wiped, causing me to lose 100+ GB of anime and a gig or 2 of manga. I obviously lost it all and couldnt figure out how to get it back online i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. I think I was up to Wonderland in the manga.

what are you talking about? i dont see anything spelt wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Sorry, my mistake i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Wow, I'm gonna get killed for writing that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hmmmm, nah. Instead, YOU MUST GO AND BUY IT AGAIN!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-11-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm on it. I wish I could find it below $25 though :S

Shuurai
Fri, 11-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Kingdom Hearts for 11.97 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AN18K/qid=1131695497/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/202-2007716-9927810)

Psyke
Fri, 11-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Magicbox reports that Cid and Yuffie from FFVII are going to be in the game as well.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9762/cidyuffie2ce.jpg

Phoenix20578
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Looks like Yuffie is sporting her FF7AC duds also.

ChaosK
Fri, 11-11-2005, 12:51 PM
cid's duds never change lol.

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-11-2005, 06:00 PM
I was in town today and found a second-hand KH for a good price. Playing it like mad now, can't believe I sold this gem.
It's too bad however that my fucking PS2 laser is slowly dying. Three times the game has frozen during more or less crucial moments. The game is worth the frustration though. Just beat Deep Jungle. Oh and I also read that KH2 apparently will star JACK SPARROW (probably not news to you guys), which is freakin' crazy. I wonder how that will turn out...

ChaosK
Fri, 11-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I CANT FIND MY FUCKIN KH CD!!! ARGH

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:22 AM
Update to my last reply: FUCK YOU SONY AND MAY YOU BURN IN HELL

Added explanation: My laser thingy has died at last. Woohoo! Thank you so much you incompetent fucking morons who can't even build proper consoles. Now I have to buy a new PS2, since having to load every time I kill a fucking boss in KH is getting damn tedious. Ah well... luckily it's christmas soon, hopefully I'll get some money to replenish the loss.

FUCK YOU SONY!

Edit: Man I want to play more KH, so I went ahead and ordered a new PS2 right away. Hooray for raped wallets!

Psyke
Sat, 11-12-2005, 07:21 AM
Hmmmm.... sad to hear that Terra. I've got a gen 1 Japanese PS2 bought almost 5 years ago, and it's still working. Well not perfectly anyway. There are certain games which cannot load, but it's only a small fraction.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Sorry to hear that Terra. My PS2 is also starting to fade as it no longer plays DVD's at all. It just gives me
that wierd ass redish screen. And to add insult to injury, I lent my KH copy to a friend a week ago, and he's
apperently vanished from the face of the Earth (bastard...)

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 08:10 AM
That's probably me... I stole this game from a friend

Shuurai
Sat, 11-12-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm glad i held on to my original games all my friends traded their's in and wish they dident.

Deblas
Sat, 11-12-2005, 03:57 PM
wow. I bought a used PS2 a long time ago and it's still working perfectly. Sucks to be you my friends *puts random DVD in console*, sucks to be you.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-12-2005, 09:06 PM
i bought my PS2 i think it was 2-3 months after its release, its kinda buggy, but it plays origional games fine, but cant deal with some duel layers (IE gran tursmo 4 doesnt work) but like my 50 other burned games work (mod-chip). i know my laser is slowly dying, but i cant say whether the buggyness of my PS2 is because of its laser dying, or becuase my burned games are...well burned games.

heres a tip, get your PS2 modded, then get a job at blockbuster (or at least get to know some dude who works there well i'll explain) and get a DVD burner. and of course, a lot of blank DVDs.

Now then

1. with a modded PS2 you can play burned DVDs and games.
2. every blockbuster employee gets 10 free rentals a week (my bro's friend does)
3. use some of his free rentals, like take out 3 for free, burn em, return em and now u just have 3 new games both which would've cost you probably $50 each.

DVD burner cost about $100 (mine did)
modding a PS2 cost around $60-80 (USD but i had connectiosn so mine cost like $40)
in the long run, if you burn 50 games (i'm dead serious i have more than 50 burned games in a CD stack down stairs that i dont even play) you have $2500 worth of games. now, subtract that $160-180...you've still saved more than $2000 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hmm wait, nobody here works for sony right?

edit: SWEET i just took my friends KH game.

Dezalanel
Wed, 11-16-2005, 04:11 AM
Sweet new trailer from Japan. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/campbell5/trailer.avi

This info is from KH Ultimania.
All things we see in vid
- XIII Organization [Axel, Demyx, Xaldin, Luxord, 2 Unknown Order Members
- World Footage [All Worlds - Tron, Lion King etc.]
- Main Characters [Sora, Kairi, BHK, Namine, DiZ, Mickey]
- Final Fantasy Characters [Cloud, Squall, Yuffie, Rikku, Yuna]
- Drive Forms [Valor, Wisdom]
- New Summon System? [Stitch @ Hollow Bastion]

Sweet! More FF characters gotta love it.

EDIT: Translation for vid

Translations:

Blonde Haired Kid: I don't really understand. Is this world really the real thing?
Namine: You and Sora are connected. And, you are required in order for Sora to return to his original complete self.
???: Can you feel Sora?
Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy, we were playing happily on that island. But, His voice... It's left me.
Yensid: Ye who has been chosen by the Keyblade, you are the key to open the door of light.
Pete: Who is it? You guys!
Winnie The Pooh: Hello, some somebody.
Genie: Genie's magic, I want to see!
Jack Skellington: Happy Christmas!
Sora: Simba! Wait!
Auron: This is my story!
Ursula: What ugly form shall I change you into?
Mulan: This is the end!
Axel: If I was to be reborned, I'll see you.
Barbossa: If we remove the Heartless...
Yuffie: Watch out!
Sora: What is your objective?
???: Kingdom Hearts.
Luxord: Sora, thanks for your trouble.
???: The heart is wrapped in darkness, soon the Kingdom Hearts...
Xaldin: When we obtained Kingdom Hearts, we will be complete beings.
Mickey Mouse: I won't forgive you!
Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all... If I can't use the Keyblade, then what am I gonna do?
???: What is your objective?
DiZ: Revenge.
Namine: Definitely a promise!
???: Riku... and the King disappeared.
Sora: Please, put me into the world of darkness.

Ryllharu
Wed, 11-16-2005, 07:28 AM
Ugh, Stop posting new trailers! You're driving me all insane! *Watches the new one three more times*

The wait is only going to be that much more unbearable now....

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-16-2005, 08:35 AM
HOLY SHIT! PLOT TWIST!!! The storyline is going to be amazing. Also, 2 seems like its more directed at the
15-25 age group than everyone. Also, I'm wondering how they'll pull off being a lion in the Lion King world.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Currently replaying KH with my new PS2, man this game is sweeter than I remember. Put me up on the "GIMME KH2" tab.

A statement which will be even more true after I view this trailer, I'm sure.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
lol

terra, replaying in expert mode i decided to spend 5 hrs at destiny islands leveling up to level 15 and defeating leon in 3 combos. oh, and 99 potions. if u feel like leveling in destiny islands, fight tidus, he gives most exp, even mroe than wakka when u hit balls back because the tech points u get from tidus dont hurt him as well. heres what u do:

when it starts run towrds tidus, attack the moment he lets out a attacking yell. tech point 2 right there. Then start running from him, when he starts chasing after you, turn around and run at him, when u are about to meet, attack and you will block his attack again and redo this until u level or feel like, stopping, then everytime you block his attack, combo him and end it.

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:56 AM
Dude no. Wakka is the best way to lvl up on Destiny Isles. You just keep hitting his ball(You stand far enough back so you DO NOT hit him) I have been lvl 20 when leaving the island b4 and I beat Rikku over 100 times just to see if anything happened haha. ANYWAYS!!

Here is a enhanced version of that trailer
RAPIDSHARE http://rapidshare.de/files/7739344/kh2prom.WMV.html
FILEFRONT http://files.filefront.com/4363238/

PLUS the translation was updated a little it seems

Translations

Blonde Haired Kid: I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not? [Just like Sora in KH1]
Namine: You and Sora are connected. And, you are required in order for Sora to return to his original complete self.
???: Do you sense Sora?
Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy, we were playing happily on that island. But, his voice... It's left me.
Yensid: Ye who has been chosen by the Keyblade, you are the key to open the door of light.
Pete: Who are you?!
Winnie The Pooh: Hello, somebody from somewhere.
Genie: I know you want to see Mr Genie's magic!
Jack Skellington: Happy Christmas!
Sora: Simba! Wait!
Auron: This is my story!
Ursula: What ugly figure shall I change you into?
Mulan: This is the end!
Axel: I'll see you again after my/their/your rebirth.
Barbossa: ... even if some Heartless will remain.
Yuffie: Watch out!
Sora: What is your objective?
???: Kingdom Hearts.
Luxord: Sora, thanks for your trouble.
???: The heart is wrapped in darkness, soon to rejoin Kingdom Hearts...
Xaldin: When we obtain Kingdom Hearts, we will become complete beings.
Mickey Mouse: I won't forgive you!
Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all... [ala Deep Dive] If I can't use the Keyblade, then what am I supposed to do?
???: What is your objective?
DiZ: Revenge.
Namine: It's a promise!
???: Riku... and the King disappeared.
Sora: Please! Let me into the world of darkness!

*all info and links from Kingdom Hearts Ultamania*

Nice = ]

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-17-2005, 02:50 PM
lmao, I just beat Halloween town and read that I can never return to get that one red trinity in Oogie's manor (I used Jack and thus ignored the trinity momentarily). My sense of completion feels completely raped. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Edit: The new villains in KH2 are lookin' damn hot :S

ChaosK
Thu, 11-17-2005, 05:13 PM
dezalanel, lets think, does 1 tech point give u more exp? or 2 tech points? against wakka theres a fairly large chance you'll hit him, when u strike the ball back, with tidus there is no chance, and i once did it for 10 min levelling up 3 times in 1 fight.

edit, oh and terra, i'm trying to play all words using the regular trio.

Dezalanel
Thu, 11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
You read nothing I said. I NEVER hit wakka. Its very easy. All you have to do is stand farther back. It is faster than tidus since wakka throws balls contstantly

ChaosK
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM
so? tidus is always swinging his pole too, i'm saying when go too far, you lose and if u dont go far enough, u will hit him. besides even if wakka is a little faster, with tidus u get 2 tech points every time, either way i'm past that stage and have levelled up to 15 cuz i got bored of owning everybody and finally left, in wonderland now i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif if anybody's wondering why its going so slow its

1. i'm in expert mode
2. i felt like levelling a lot in beginning
3. i play like 30min a day.

Dezalanel
Fri, 11-18-2005, 03:58 AM
Bah how about we agree to disagree. Everyone has their own strats. Anyways I thought I would add I few things to the Ultimate KH Fanboy Checklist that I have completed.
- Owns Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
- Has done all of above in Final Mix as well

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:25 AM
Jesus, you guys seriously have too much spare time. I shudder at the thought of playing through all of KH again with several difficulties, and then finally in Final Mix. :S

Nai
Fri, 11-18-2005, 01:18 PM
The new villains in KH2 are lookin' damn hot :S
Bow down to Axel (http://www.khmaniacs.com/khcom/img/artworks/axel.jpg), for he is your redhead God.

Although he isn't exactly "new" to the franchise, he's still hot as hell.

And, it seems I now have the urge to replay KH as I never did beat Expert mode. I came to Agrabah and just quit.

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
funny story, i'm in expert mode and fighting cloud, i refuse to lose to him so i start over everytime lol.

Dezalanel
Sat, 11-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Cloud in expert mode is not too hard. Just dodge roll a lot. You will probably lose Donald and Goofy though in the battle.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Axel isn't new? Where is he from originally?

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Chain of Memories

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 12:25 PM
yeah, if in chain of memories all those who died were from the 13th order or (the organization) then technically, shouldnt there only be lik 8 of them left? vexen died, larxane died, marluxa died...i think someone else died and axel survived because he kinda killed off 2 of them or something.

Knives122
Sat, 11-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Wikipeida is your friend, although I didn't find out who else died other then Axel.

XIII Order (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XIII_Order)

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Someone link me to the CoM rom plz ^^

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:13 PM
well i have it emulated on my comp, u want me to PM u the link to the emulator and rom?

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:19 PM
If it's for GBA, then the rom will do nicely. I have an emulator for that already. Otherwise, I'd love both. ^^

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Wikipeida is your friend, although I didn't find out who else died other then Axel.

XIII Order (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XIII_Order)

if u click their names you get more info

warning, spoilers to CoM ahead
"larxene is assumed dead at the moment though she was on good terms with axel" i'm hoping she's not dead (she was my favorite organization member on CoM)
" Marluxia was killed by Sora."
"Vexen begged for mercy, but Axel cut him down, telling him he would now be nothing instead of nobody."
"he replica agreed, and with Axel's suggestion, struck down Zexion without difficulty."
"Riku manages to defeat the brute, but with his last bits of strength, Lexaeus releases all of the darkness within him in hopes of overwhelming and consuming Riku."
"After Marluxia is defeated by Sora, Axel enlists the aid of the Riku Replica that Vexen created to kill Zexion in Castle Oblivion's basement levels and fight against the real Riku"-axel is still alive duh

--

and terra, do u use VBA? it should work even if you dont but thats what i use, and you have a PM.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah I use that. I wonder what I'm doing wrong, I unzipped the game and tried to run the file and nothing happens. :S

Edit: I just checked out all the members of the organization, and I can't believe how awesome they all look. It's as if Terra himself made them. I mean a guy with a pink scythe, I have DREAMED about that!

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:18 PM
terra, ignore your PM i wrote that before reading this, terra try extracting it into the folder you have VBA in, and that file, should have more than just 1 thing extracted.it should have 1 v-hearts1.sgm, v-hearts2.sgm v-hearts.sav v-hearts.gba. you use the gba one to play it.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:21 PM
wtf

my file only has 1 file.
I'll have to try to re-DL it

edit: Still only one file, and this time it surely finished. I don't get it...

edit2: worked it out, my gameboy emulator was SEVERELY outdated (like 10 versions behind i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Dezalanel
Sat, 11-19-2005, 09:53 PM
New V-Jump scans. Has FF8's- Seifer, Fuujin, and Raijin
FF9- Vivi
New Yellow Drive form known as Master form
New Organization member from recent video now known as Xigbal.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/110.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/111.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/113.jpg

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-20-2005, 06:47 AM
NICE i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Xigbal looks cool, and Seifer's KH looks are pretty neat. Headband powah!
Fuujin & Raijin <3

Edit: Ah, now I've finished almost everything in KH. All I have left to do is obtain the Ultima keychain (working on it) and after that beating Sephiroth. Either the entire world completely sucks at this game, or I'm a super gamer, because I just beat the supposedly extremely hard Kurt Zisa & Phantom without using any kind of FAQ what-so-ever. My level is 60ish, and I didn't try to build up my characters before fighting them. VS Kurt I only used 3 elixirs. The Phantom fight was hilarious, Peter Pan died all of a sudden and I was like "omgwtf", and then Goofy had these numbers above him and I noticed that the clock was moving, so I went to it and started hitting it - nothing happens, then as if it was destiny, I thought "Okay, I'm screwed, maybe stop works lol" (I was confident it wouldn't), and it DID. Hilarity. Then I didn't know how to fight the guy, but I noticed that his heart changed colors so I realized that I had to use spells. Double hilarity.

I'm so cool. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit #2: Said and done, I got the Ultima weapon and beat Sephiroth too (on my first try). He was pretty hard occasionally though, and my win was a pure fluke (I accidently executed Arcanum instead of the Strike Raid - don't ask how - and it somehow pulled through and killed him). Well, that was nice. I can say that after beating the game I want KH2 even more, the ending sure leaves a lot of doors open. Guess it's my turn to see what I managed to accomplish on Phoenix's epic list from a few pages back:

Gotten all playable characters at lv. 100 - Nope, I don't know if I'll do this since I've finished everything but we'll see

Beaten Sephiroth - Yes

Beaten all optional bosses - Indeedly

Gotten all 99 Dalmations - Yeah, they are so cute that I'd like to stomp them though

Gotten all gummi blueprints - I think I lack a few of them, not sure though, but I've gotten all the ones you can get from Gepetto

Finished Coliseum (i.e. Time challenge in all four Cups) - In all of them except Hades cup

Gotten Ultima Weapon Keychain - Yep

Gotten all summons - That's easy

All magic upgraded - A must

Have Max Munny - What for? I have to say that KH has a ridiculously small amount of buyable things, I hardly thought about the fact that there existed money in the first place

Played and have done the above in Normal mode - Yep

Played and have done the above in Hard Mode - What a waste of time

Played and have done the above in Super Hard Mode(Super hard Mode is when you pick the sword in hard mode) - Same as above. I fail to see the point in playing exactly the same game again but with added frustration.

Time for CoM now I guess :S

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:36 PM
err (rolls eyes) yeah, who would be stupid enough to do that?

Dezalanel
Sun, 11-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Update on those pics I posted. Better scans and a few more pages

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/110.jpg - Page with Cid, Squall, Cloud, Yuffie, and Merlin. Mainly Cid
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/111.jpg - Yuffie
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg - Seifer,Fuujin,Raijin,Vivi, Master form, Xigbal

I hear there are more forms then just Valor(red) Wisdom(blue) and Master(yellow).

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
When I think about it, Seifer kinda looks like a rapper reject with a coat. Albeit a very cool rapper reject with a coat. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

So... am I the only one who has troubles taking a pissed off Mickey Mouse saying "I won't forgive you" seriously?

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 07:15 PM
AHAHA i was jsut about to say seifer looks like a punk.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-20-2005, 08:06 PM
So... am I the only one who has troubles taking a pissed off Mickey Mouse saying "I won't forgive you" seriously?

No..... your not.........

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 08:28 PM
i was laughing when i saw that.

Nai
Mon, 11-21-2005, 12:14 AM
FF9- Vivi

Awesome, finally a character which I hold dear. Hopefully there's more characters from FFIX

... I just pray that they will include Kefka in KH3 should it be made. Now, that would be badass.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-23-2005, 03:12 PM
My impressions of CoM so far: fun battle system, and I love how it brings the story further (the organization members are awesome). BUT I -DON'T- like how all the worlds are the fucking same as in KH. If I wanted to replay KH I'd play it on my bloody PS2. It is just pathetic how even the events are the same, people say the same things (roughly) and so on. It makes me pretty pissed off to be honest. It's just a cheap way to make the game longer without thinking up more original things...

ChaosK
Wed, 11-23-2005, 04:27 PM
well, i never saw how the ending goes (stuck on captain hook) but, i do think it gives us a pretty good depth about the organization

stos289
Wed, 11-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Terra, don't worry about the recurring Kingdom Hearts worlds, it definitly pays in the end after you beat the game the first time. You'll get to play a whole other side of the story with some new worlds and with a different perspective. Don't want to give it away, but just keep playing...the second time through is awesome.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
Terra, don't worry about the recurring Kingdom Hearts worlds, it definitly pays in the end after you beat the game the first time. You'll get to play a whole other side of the story with some new worlds and with a different perspective. Don't want to give it away, but just keep playing...the second time through is awesome.

It is worth it Terra. Beat the game with Sora and something happens. That is the point of this game, because
that something is so fucking awsome.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah I know, I've read about it already. It's the main reason to why I keep playing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
God, it's so tedious to run around and find the right cards for the doors...

ChaosK
Thu, 11-24-2005, 03:24 PM
reverse rebirth...and, i just gave up on captain hook...i think thats where i stopped last time too.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
The gaming continues... reflections:

1. I still think it sucks that everything is so bloody recycled, even the damn music... oh and even some plotpoints, such as Riku being an enemy again for some random reason...
2. I -HATE- the combat system. Card break x infinity. Cards are cool but this shit is so incredibly annoying.
3. I like the organization, the members are cool and the story is rather involving... it's the only reason I keep playing, that, and RR so I can kick ass as Riku.

And yes Captain Hook was damn annoying to beat, once you got stuck in his damn combos/present throwing you're practically dead. Lucky I have state saving with the emulator. Maleficient was a complete bitch too. GAAAHHHHH... I hate fighting to find the right cards to open doors, I want the story to continue :/

Currently at Destiny Islands so I take it I don't have far to go

ChaosK
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:58 PM
.....SHIT you got farther than me lol. i just cant break hook because i can never tell what he's going to play, its RANDOM DAMNIT. and, the music sucks...but i noticed they dont have the deep jungle anymore...i wonder why. i think thats the only world they cut.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:42 PM
.....SHIT you got farther than me lol. i just cant break hook because i can never tell what he's going to play, its RANDOM DAMNIT. and, the music sucks...but i noticed they dont have the deep jungle anymore...i wonder why. i think thats the only world they cut.

Because Clayton was a gay fag. Plus, what would a Tarzan card do? Summon a herd of monkeys to trample
the enemies?

Psyke
Sun, 11-27-2005, 04:23 AM
I'm downloading Utada Hikaru's new song "Passion" which will be the new theme song for Kingdom Hearts II. It's a rip from the PV which was released recently.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:04 AM
It's cool that they are using Utada again ^^

Edit: Link plz :S

NM
Sun, 11-27-2005, 11:13 AM
TokyoTosho has the PV. Look under Music-Video. (http://www.tokyotosho.com/index.php)

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:33 PM

Because Clayton was a gay fag. Plus, what would a Tarzan card do? Summon a herd of monkeys to trample
the enemies?

well yes....no...umm yes?

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:21 PM
TokyoTosho has the PV. Look under Music-Video. (http://www.tokyotosho.com/index.php)

Thanks for the link NM. This song is great, and I love the music video. You know what would make this
godly? If someone was awsome and found the translations....

EDIT OF AWSOMENESS: w0000t, found the translation:

Omoidaseba haruka haruka
Mirai wa doko mademo kagayaiteta
Kireina aozora no shita de
Bokura wa sukoshi dake obieteita

If I recall, far far away
The future was shining on everywhere
Beneath the beautiful blue sky
We were just a little frightened

Natsukashii iro ni mado ga somaru

The window is tinted a nostalgic color

Mae wo muitereba mata aemasu ka
Mirai wa doko edemo tsuduiterunda
Ookina kanban no shita de
Jidai no utsuroi wo miteitai na

If we advance forth, can we ever meet again?
The future goes on to everywhere
Beneath the large signboard
How I want to watch the times changing

Nido to aenu hito ni basho ni
Mado wo akeru

I will open a window
To the people and places I can't see again

Omoidaseba haruka haruka
Mirai wa doko mademo kagayaiteta
Kireina aozora no shita de
Bokura wa itsu mademo nemutteita

If I recall, far far away
The future was shining on everywhere
Beneath the beautiful blue sky
We were slumbering forever

Zutto mae ni suki datta hito
Fuyu ni kodomo ga umareru sou da
Mukashi kara no kimari goto wo
Tama ni utagaitaku naru yo
Zutto wasurerarenakatta no
Nengajou wa shashin tsuki kana
Watashitachi ni dekinakatta koto wo
Totemo natsukashiku omou yo

The person I liked since long ago
I heard will bear a child in winter
What I decided since long ago
I sometimes would want to doubt it
The New Year's card I could never forget
Is it really like a photograph?
I think very nostalgically
Of what we couldn't do

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Actually I was looking for the PV rip (the song), rather than just the video. :S

Update on my CoM venture: I recently beat the game with Sora (FINALLY) and I'm half-way through with Riku.
And my reflections after beating it with Sora are: fucking annoying game to play. Worst battle system EVER. I got so fucking sick of card breaking that I almost threw my monitor into the wall. But the villains were really cool, and the story was actually very involving whenever it didn't blatantly copy KH1. I liked all of the organization members, I can't choose a favorite. But I can safely say that Axel will rock the house in KH2. Too bad Marluxia and Larxene didn't survive, very cool characters they were. Larxene was such an ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I can't recall the last time I liked a female character that much. And Marluxia, what can I say, pink scythe and flowers all over - just my kind of character.

Oh and as I said, currently playing with Riku. I'm glad it's so much easier with him, and this time around it's actually very good because all the story elements are new (almost). Vexion is one hot bastard. I have this hunch that he'll die too, though...

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Here you go Terra

Passion (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ILY0W2B)

In mp3 version no less.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
<3 yu0

Zinobi
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:27 AM
im pre-oredering the game this coming up week end so i have a guarenteed copy im so excited!
does anyone have the ending of KH1 i never got to see it even though i beat the game but it was joint operation and my friend beat it while i wasnt there i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i never got a chance to go play again

Phoenix20578
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:36 AM
I reserved a copy months ago, back when the game was supposed to come out around now i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

As for the ending you missed, most KH fansites have it in .avi.

And to all of you convinced that joint-gaming is good, let this be an example for you. Joint gamers are lazy
morons who miss out on important things called gameplay and storyline.

Zinobi
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:46 AM
ok thanks

i know joint-gaming sucks after that experience it was the second time i did it the first time was ok cuz i got to see everything but with KH i didnt so FUCK joint gaming

edit: i just watched a bunch of cutscenes and still watching them from Final Mix
i also watched the ending of KH i am confused about the picture at the very end of kairi and sora was it from earlier or did it mean he came back? note i have not played CoM

NM
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:06 AM
That picture of Kairi and Sora was drawn at the very beginning of the game by Sora. Its when you go looking for mushrooms and you have to go into the Secret Area at the Destiny Islands. Sora drew that picture of him giving a paopu fruit to Kairi because of the legend hidden behind it: if you share the fruit with someone you really care about, it'll bind you both together for all eternity.

Zinobi
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:13 AM
no the picture at the end of the credits Kairi and Sora have their backs turned and facing the sunset

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 02:37 PM
FINALLY BEAT THE DAMN GAME. Man, that was annoying. I just wanted to finish it already so I could get ready for KH2. Ansem was an ass to fight, I ended up downloading a cheat file and owned his ass with a lvl 99 Riku. Eat that you bastard. Cool ending for Riku too. :S

Zinobi
Mon, 11-28-2005, 03:11 PM
are you talking about CoM? i need it plz can you send the emulator and game to me

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Yes I'm talking about CoM

*link removed*

The emulator: google i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:20 PM
TERRA DESTROY THAT LINK! i PMed it to him, DESTROY IT QUICKLY!

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Ehh... okay. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: Passion ROCKS. The first time it was "meh", but it really grows on you, the song is so hypnotizing...

Zinobi
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:18 PM
thanx chaoskiddo sry i forgot i asked you so i ask terra

30% done

Knives122
Tue, 11-29-2005, 12:14 AM
Passion kicks supermans ass. I got into it the first time around.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Passion kicks supermans ass. I got into it the first time around.

Futher proof of Knives' good taste in music.

Dezalanel
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:28 PM
FINALLY BEAT THE DAMN GAME. Man, that was annoying. I just wanted to finish it already so I could get ready for KH2. Ansem was an ass to fight, I ended up downloading a cheat file and owned his ass with a lvl 99 Riku. Eat that you bastard. Cool ending for Riku too. :S

Haha. I have heard of a lot of people having trouble with Ansem. I beat him first try though at lvl 44.

ChaosK
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:21 PM
im not sure what ur talking about but he's talking about CoM if u can beat ansem with riku lvl 44 you probably either
1. played it on a real gameboy
2. knew what u were doing, which is unlike me running around button mashing loooooool (terra might've done this)

terra, i know the rest of the sora story, and feel like playing as riku, where'd u get ur slate? (PM)

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-29-2005, 10:51 PM
I think this thread deserves a sticky (hint hint Terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Chaos, gamefaqs. They have state saves for practically all games there.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-30-2005, 05:50 PM
k thanks (somebody poke terra some more!)

Dezalanel
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:23 AM
im not sure what ur talking about but he's talking about CoM if u can beat ansem with riku lvl 44 you probably either
1. played it on a real gameboy
2. knew what u were doing, which is unlike me running around button mashing loooooool (terra might've done this)

terra, i know the rest of the sora story, and feel like playing as riku, where'd u get ur slate? (PM)

Yes I own a real gameboy and the real game. And I knew exactly what I was doing. I had a deck for Sora full of all 0s and 9s and a bunch of cloud summons.Which totally owns anything. And with Riku I found his story easy. He was very strong.

Psyke
Thu, 12-01-2005, 09:11 AM
From magicbox:

The latest issue of Shonen Jump magazine revealed a number of new characters featuring in Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts II, including Rikku and Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2, Chicken Little and Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:28 PM
The latest issue of Shonen Jump magazine revealed a number of new characters featuring in Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts II, including Rikku and Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2, Chicken Little and Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.

I knew that Yuna, Stitch, and Riku were making cameos, but Chicken Little? Whats he gonna do? Shout
out "OMFG!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

So Terra, about that sticky.......

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Why sticky this, it's on the first page anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Bah, fine i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I just checked on the release dates from around 10 different sites and stores. So far, the release and
shipment date is staying at 3/1/06.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Hopefully it will remain so. I'm pre-ordering this bitch as soon as I can.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:28 PM
stickys make us feel specialer...(poke)

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:26 AM
w00t!!!!! Update of Godlyness!!!

Offical Kingdom Hearts 2 website launched!!!!!

CLICK ME!!! DO IT I TELL YOU!!!! (http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/)

Zinobi
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:28 AM
nice phoenix!!!!

but whats on ur sig? is an above-head shot of Sora?

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:47 AM
For extra feeling, listen to "Always On My Mind" from the KH soundtrack when browsing the site. ^^

Edit: GIVE ME THE DAMN GAME!!

Psyke
Fri, 12-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Great site with fantastic visuals. Can't wait for them to update the characters' page. Auron looks damn cool!

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
but whats on ur sig? is an above-head shot of Sora?

That wouls be a shot od Sora after he just did a slash

Original:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1876/pt91541020050516screen00425151.jpg

Teh XYZ
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:22 PM
i love this song so much...ahhh......lol

it seems like auron plays cloud's first role in kingdom hearts, being a hired hand of hades, and also pete seems to be another hired hand of hades.;..GOOFY KILL PETE!

Dezalanel
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Pete is a lackey that you fight in almost every world. His outfit changes to suit the world as well.

Zinobi
Fri, 12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
is ther something i missed? where are you guys getting this stuff aboout pete and auron?

ChaosK
Fri, 12-02-2005, 07:23 PM
that site? i saw auron in the world of olympus so i made the connection that he was a hired hand of hades, i also saw pete with hades in that one so i made that conclusion. im sure dezalanel has a reason for his comment.

Zinobi
Sat, 12-03-2005, 03:35 AM
ohhh im stupid i didnt click on the worlds tab ^_^ i got it thanx

im not sure why but i cant beat Maleficent on CoM its hard to hit her

ChaosK
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:36 PM
i gave up on CoM lol, on another note, i just beat riku II in kingdom hearts, but i kept a savepoint before that because for some reason, i really like this fight.

Zinobi
Mon, 12-05-2005, 02:27 AM
well.............from what i can tell, from pre ordering today, the release date has been pushed back only another day
im not too sure why, although it might be the shipment date that EB GAMES is getting

Dezalanel
Mon, 12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
There is no official U.S. date those are all just guesses. The only thing official is Spring 2006. Somewhere around there. I am also wondering if we Americans will get extras in our edition like last time as well.

ChaosK
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:15 PM
extras?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
The Jap. version didn't have the Optional bosses like Phantom in it. Instead, they got Final Mix that went into the next story a little and extended the inventory. It also had some bosses and enimies that were not in the US release.

ChaosK
Tue, 12-06-2005, 07:08 PM
ah well, those guys werent as hard as they were hyped.

Dezalanel
Wed, 12-07-2005, 06:03 AM
They also didnt have SEPHIROTH! I would have been pissed as well if I were Japanese.

Zinobi
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:24 PM
some footage i came across

KH2 AMV (http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=Sou_plUqH7c&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%20 2)

edit: Trailer (http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=1RAYkBq-BVM&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202)
another trailer (http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=q0ZXuqO_p3Q&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%20 2)

ChaosK
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:12 PM
wow...amazing footage, okay music.

Nai
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Oh my God Setzer (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/SetzerKH2.jpg)!

This will now officially kick ass.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: Nai
Oh my God Setzer (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/SetzerKH2.jpg)!

This will now officially kick ass.

Holy...

*tears* Yes, it will.

Hmm... I wonder if he'll come with his original airship or Darryl's...?

I'm hoping that a battle with Kefka is in order...
Or is that too much to ask?

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:55 AM
FSASföflsalfsafsapOFSAK00294920492424

That MADE my day. GIVE ME THIS GAME. Any char from FF6 is awesome, and Setzer is one of my favorites... and the designs, OMG!
Maybe instead of gummi ships, the transports will take place aboard Setzer's airship in some portions of the game?

It will probably be the Black Jack though.

Dezalanel
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Holy shit!! I was just about to post about Setzer! You beat me to it! He looks fucking awesome, I have a hunch that he is going to be like how Cid was in KH 1. He will probably be the Gummi Ship guy.

stos289
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:35 PM
YES! Finally, I've been waiting for someone pre-Final Fantasy 7...and they have pulled through. This has just made my day...the only thing left is for Cecil and Kain to appear...then it would be heaven.

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 09:23 PM
They're probably saving those guys for KH3. All of the trailers and images I've seen only further the potential awesomeness of this game, I've been waiting for this for years, and its almost here!

Zinobi
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
i just found out the the release date that i saw is the last day of my second trimester and i just started it so about 11 weeks left i think i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
YES! Finally, I've been waiting for someone pre-Final Fantasy 7...and they have pulled through. This has just made my day...the only thing left is for Cecil and Kain to appear...then it would be heaven.

Pffft...

No, no, no, no. Cecil and Kain were too overrated...

I'll opt for Edward (aka the Spoony Bard) or Palom/Porom anyday.

Dezalanel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 06:40 AM
New Trailer http://files.filefront.com/4449484/

Recognize the wall run scene? heh

ChaosK
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:12 AM
were there ever any more subs to the trailers?

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:15 AM
No, but it doesn't really matter anymore. All the trailers that come out now will probaly be in English

ChaosK
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:24 AM
right.....u know i was skeptical about like stitch from lilo and stitch being in there but it looks like it might be fun having someone who can attack long range...in KH1 all we had was donald who for the first 70% of the game ran outta MP 3 seconds into a fight, goofy who would rocket towards enemy but....still close range hit, tarzan who just swung a spear, aladin who used a sword, aerial who slapped people, jack who i have no idea what he did, peterpan who used a dagger and beast who basically smashed at people and kept smashing.....i dont see a single person who shoots anybody.

Dezalanel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Stitch is a summon not a teammate.

Zinobi
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:11 AM
i recognized the wall run scene from the pre-view after you beat KH

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Apparently Setzer lives in Twilight Town in KH2, leading me to believe that he'll be that town's equal to Cid in Traverse Town.

Also, Setzer, Fuujin, Raijin & Vivi are all members of some kind of disciplinary commitee (probably a play on the fact that Seifer was the head of one of those in FFVIII). In addition, Seifer is the rival of the mysterious blonde haired kid...

Dezalanel
Mon, 12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Another new video. http://files.filefront.com/4461491/

Phoenix20578
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the dl Dezalanel

The levels look awsome. Im really looking forward to the Tron level. We also got some great looks at Valor,
Wisdom, and Master modes. The battle system looks even better every time I see it.

Did anyone else see the Blue Fairy from Sleeping Beauty in there? The Sleeping Beauty world might be in the
game if thats the case.

ChaosK
Mon, 12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
either the person playing KHII in these trailers are extremely good....or sora gets ridiculously strong in KHII.

Rakuen
Tue, 12-13-2005, 03:25 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the player....He/she's probably leveled up a lot as well.

This game looks great; I love all the new characters that are being added (especially Stitch. Gotta love a trigger-happy alien-dog thing). A lot of my favorite movies are being added too (yay for Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King!) and I find the fact there's going to be a Steamboat Willie world absolutely hilarious (in a good way). And the battle system looks just plain kick-ass.

Blargh, it needs to be spring NOW. XD

Phoenix20578
Tue, 12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
either the person playing KHII in these trailers are extremely good....or sora gets ridiculously strong in KHII.

It was proberly taken from the testers of the final version, before the release. They do that a lot, since
game testers are master gammers and are PAID to beat the game completly. Then again, they need
to finish inside a certain time limit. Still, thats a dream job for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dezalanel
Tue, 12-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Remember the last two videos I posted? Well they were PARTS of a big trailer which I now have the full version of. They were also LQ this is a HQ trailer full version. It is over 4 minutes long, Enjoy!! http://files.filefront.com/kh2...465159;;/fileinfo.html (http://files.filefront.com/kh2pv2avi/;4465159;;/fileinfo.html)

Edit: I just read that Setzer is NOT part of the Enforcement Committee but is he champion of the last Struggle battle tournament. Struggle battle is a a battle game you play in Twilight town, not sure the details on how you play it exactly though.

ChaosK
Tue, 12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
where exactly is the choice between HQ and LQ? i wanna make sure i got the HQ.

edit: 2 things
1. GOD DAMN THESE TRAILERS THEY MAKE ME WANT THE GAME SO MUCH
2. what world do u get pixilated in and go into like a computer world?

Dezalanel
Tue, 12-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Tron world. The link I gave is to the HQ full trailer. I was saying that the previous trailers I linked were LQ.

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Struggle Battle eh, well the prospect of fighting Setzer is pretty cool... though it's hard to imagine that it will be standard arena fighting versus him. Probably some card mini-game or whatever i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: Trailer = orgasm

Phoenix20578
Wed, 12-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Trailer = orgasm

Agreed. With all this new info coming in, I just want this game even more. I'm looking forward to all the
combo attacks you can get with the world partners.

Knives122
Wed, 12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
That trailer was great, and I disagree with the people being extremely good, it looked like they were doing the special moves.

And Org. XIII seems to have probably the most badass looking people I have ever seen, hopefully they won't be short lived. And it also seems like Mickey isn't evil either and he stole Kiras fashion trend.

Must. Have. Game. Now. And Riku has to be complete ownage if they still haven't shown him in the game(althought that one person look suspicious)

Edit: and how many god damn versions of Passion are there?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 12-14-2005, 06:13 PM
How many god damn versions of Passion are there?

They'll probably be 4. The Jap. original and remix, then the english ones. Then, out of nowhere, random DJ's will remix them i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: Still no confermed date on the release, but EB Games still has the shipping date at 3/1/05

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:19 AM
I must say that I preferred the Org. XIII members of Chain of Memories, at least appearance wise. But then again they will probably have bigger roles in KH2, so it might even out. Still though, you can't beat guys with pink scythes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LaZie
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:32 AM
This is a time where I wish I knew japanese.............8 days till KH2 comes out in Japan! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:44 AM
Screw the CoM characters, they're dead. The new ones look much more badass although I wish there was another woman there just for good measure.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:47 AM
Well Axel isn't dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

He'll probably be one of few to survive. He's too freakin' cunning to die :S

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 01:46 PM
All this talk of Axel's awsomeness is making me want to do an Axel sig....

NM
Thu, 12-15-2005, 01:53 PM
That trailer was probably the best one out! I love that version of Passion, especially the part where she adds in both the English and Japanese together. Is there a full version of this one out?

And I noticed nobody has started discussing about the dual wielder kid...whats up with him? Once he wore Sora's old clothes, he looked EXACTLY like him (though his pants were kinda small I think). Personally, I'm leaning towards the fact that he's an alternate form of Sora because in the translated trailer from Anime-Keep, I think Namine told him that he and Sora were connected. Does that mean they share the same Kingdom Key to? Or is he the third Keyblade wielder because back in KH1 when you go through "The End of World" stage, theres a part where you look at one of Ansem's Heartless inventions. Somewhere on it, Ansem mentioned the "keys" (obviously the Keyblade) and I think it said there were 3 keys.

And Org. XIII is pretty badass to, I can't wait to fight em in KH2. Though I am more excited about fighting all those heartless at Hallow Bastion (when Sora and everyone are surrounded). Sora's fusion with Goofy and where he uses the Oblivion and Kingdom Key is looking more sweet than using the Oathkeeper to.

FUCK, I WANT THIS GAME NOW DAMMIT!

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 01:58 PM
And I noticed nobody has started discussing about the dual wielder kid...whats up with him? Once he wore Sora's old clothes, he looked EXACTLY like him (though his pants were kinda small I think). Personally, I'm leaning towards the fact that he's an alternate form of Sora because in the translated trailer from Anime-Keep, I think Namine told him that he and Sora were connected. Does that mean they share the same Kingdom Key to?

Well, I had tried to start a dicussion about him a couple of pages ago, but no one seem interested in it at the
time. He doesn't have a name yet, so everyone in the Kingdom Hearts Cult calls him BHK (Blond Haired Kid)

NM
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm interested i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. If there are more trailers coming, then the speculation on him will be endless. I think at the end of this trailer, there was a picture of him and Sora together (could be wrong). So maybe their brothers or something? I'll post a screenshot when I get the chance.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Alright here (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=24354172) is a link I had posted before.

It basicly has the most plaussable thoey on BHK. They say that he is the other side of Sora's heart, and he
was created when Sora became a Heartless.

EDIT: Damn the link was removed! i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Also, it seems BHK's name is Roxas, but this isnt verified.

Dezalanel
Thu, 12-15-2005, 03:13 PM
BHK is the Nobody form of Sora. He is the body that was cast off when Sora became a heartless just an empty shell. Diz is suspected to be the same for Ansem. And yes he name is Roxas it was sorta confirmed when the OST tracklist leaked with one of the tracks named "Roxas" which is Sora with an "X' in it. If you did not notice ALL Organizatin members have an "X" in their name.

EDIT: Oh btw the Official KH2 Japanese Site updated its character page with all the Organization members except for 1 and 13. Nice Hi Res pics of all of em.
EDIT AGAIN! Would help if I put link http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

Dezalanel
Thu, 12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Sorry for double but this deserves it

Feast your eyes upon this!! http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_13695.html

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 04:01 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats is an awsome new mode. I REALLY can't wait till this game comes out.

Dezalanel
Thu, 12-15-2005, 04:02 PM
I really want to know the details on the new Drive. Who you have to combine with and what is it called. But Sora just looks completely awesome. *Awaits videos of silver drive form*

EDIT: Oh and if anyone is interested here is the back cover of KH2 http://momo-oh.runsystem.co.jp...img/000035-36600-2.jpg (http://momo-oh.runsystem.co.jp/tsuhan/goods_img/000035-36600-2.jpg)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Only three months i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 12-15-2005, 06:06 PM

And I noticed nobody has started discussing about the dual wielder kid...whats up with him? Once he wore Sora's old clothes, he looked EXACTLY like him (though his pants were kinda small I think). Personally, I'm leaning towards the fact that he's an alternate form of Sora because in the translated trailer from Anime-Keep, I think Namine told him that he and Sora were connected. Does that mean they share the same Kingdom Key to? Or is he the third Keyblade wielder because back in KH1 when you go through "The End of World" stage, theres a part where you look at one of Ansem's Heartless inventions. Somewhere on it, Ansem mentioned the "keys" (obviously the Keyblade) and I think it said there were 3 keys.

we saw all 3 in kingdom hearts....there was sora's, riku's and mickey's...remember? they called riku's a key to....i forget.

Knives122
Thu, 12-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok this is just annoying the hell out of me:

who the hell is this guy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/knives122/mystery.jpg

if you include Axel in the trailer, then this guy makes seven which leads me to believe he may be either I or XIII (I am still considering he may be a "new memeber" b/c they usually do stuff like that)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 11:40 PM
You mean this guy?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7876/saix4ej.jpg

Apperently, his name is Saix. He's #7 in the Order.
He looks pretty cool. I predict an awsome boss fight from him.

The only unknown members right now are numbers 1 and 13 in The Order

Knives122
Fri, 12-16-2005, 12:09 AM
those two aren't the same person, Saix has blue hair, the new guy has Silver, plus the style of their hair is different

Dezalanel
Fri, 12-16-2005, 01:15 AM

we saw all 3 in kingdom hearts....there was sora's, riku's and mickey's...remember? they called riku's a key to....i forget.

No Riku does NOT have a keyblade. That was a fake. Sora has the Key to the Light world, Mickey has the Key of the World of Darkness, and we are not sure who has the Keyblade of Twilight/Dusk

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-16-2005, 01:44 AM
He is probably number One or Thirteen in the Order. There is no real information on him, so it's up in the air now.