Thread: The Bitching Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I don't suppose you could recruit help from the gym/facility you were at to fuck up the guy (either getting your phone back or just punishing him in some way) by proving it was him with CCTV outside of the locker rooms. It won't directly prove it was him who stole the phone though, unless it was a really quiet time and only you two were using it.

Also remote-wipe your phone if possible. I should get around to setting that up.
    Well, he stole the phone INSIDE the locker room, there wouldnt be any cameras in there.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Well, he stole the phone INSIDE the locker room, there wouldnt be any cameras in there.
    That's why I mentioned that it'd only work if the CCTV was outside, and if you two were the only two in the room - and only then it'd be rather indirect evidence.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    That's why I mentioned that it'd only work if the CCTV was outside, and if you two were the only two in the room - and only then it'd be rather indirect evidence.
    Oh, in that case no, there were about 2 or 3 more people.

Anyway, I'm off to see if I can survive Irma.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 09-08-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie