Thread: New rule: You must post a link to the newest episode if you intend to discuss it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by complich8 View Post
    ^ Why not use that for ep #. Requires hitting "go advanced" instead of just "reply", but fairly easy and fairly obvious? Just suggesting ...
    Suggestions can be ignored, rules can't. If it's so obvious why not just make it official?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Suggestions can be ignored, rules can't. If it's so obvious why not just make it official?
    I meant obvious in the "when it's in the post, it's obvious" sense, not in the "this is an obvious thing you should be doing" sense. I'm not in the business of regulating your discussions, I'm in the business of keeping the stupid crappy server running and the stupid crappy software patched so you can keep having them here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by complich8 View Post
    I meant obvious in the "when it's in the post, it's obvious" sense, not in the "this is an obvious thing you should be doing" sense. I'm not in the business of regulating your discussions, I'm in the business of keeping the stupid crappy server running and the stupid crappy software patched so you can keep having them here.
    I wish someone was