Thread: Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

RE: Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

There is a 3rd ship in the background, to the top left of Minerva, it might be the ship that has Chaos/Gaia/Abyss although i'm too lazy to actually check. (err, actually now that I look at it, the 3rd ship is actually Minerva sending Impulse another Leg Flyer) >.> The green Zaku with Minerva is a bit out of place, Lunamaria's Zaku isn't there either, while Rey's white Zaku is to the far right. Also I don't think Orb ever got ahold of a neutron-jammer canceller, but if the new suits are based off of Freedom then would they be nuclear powered as well?

Originally posted by: Barumonk
    Also I don't think Orb ever got ahold of a neutron-jammer canceller, but if the new suits are based off of Freedom then would they be nuclear powered as well?
    I hope not... Freedom is rediculously powerful. If every suit Orb craps out hits like a ton of bricks then this series'll start feeling like Wing real quick.

Purely rumors I've heard concerning this pic.

Thing is from my understanding this could happen in the next few episodes. ORB is gonna join the Alliance and turn over the Minerva possibly??.. The word is Kira doesn't like this one bit and hops in freedom to lead the minerva out of ORB safely... Then the new Murasame are let loose and Kira as usual jsut incapacitates them. I guess the alliance sends some Windams as backup to capture Minerva. Supposedly this is where Shinn recognizes Freedom and launches out and starts fighting it. But Kira doesn't fight back. I wonder what Shinn's response is..