Thread: Manga: Berserk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RE: Berserk

Shinji Ikari: Yes i was refering to the group Evil Genius with Orochimaru,Lucky-7 etc.

I have read 239-243 of the vol 28.

Are yous crazy? Can you really only read Berserk twice a year?

I other hand cant even wait the 3 days left to chapter 244.

well it is quite boring having to wait... And i tend to get impaitent. But now i've made up my mind to just forget about Berserk until the next vol is out. It is best that way i think... Because just reading single chapters are taking the spirit out of it.

yeah i know how you feel terra (hey man! come help me revive that damn irc channel! haha) and shinji. i read chapters for a while but it just wasnt as exciting. id rather have just one big helping of berserk every six months than get a little driblet of it every week. someone has to hook me up with the volumes. haha i lost it all when i formatted my comp.

Originally posted by: Black Knight
    yeah i know how you feel terra (hey man! come help me revive that damn irc channel! haha) and shinji. i read chapters for a while but it just wasnt as exciting. id rather have just one big helping of berserk every six months than get a little driblet of it every week. someone has to hook me up with the volumes. haha i lost it all when i formatted my comp.
    I'd revive it but I can't get in (it gives me some +r error)... and when I get in, nobody is there!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Black Knight
    I'd revive it but I can't get in (it gives me some +r error)... and when I get in, nobody is there!
    you have to register your nick...

*without the < and >

/msg nickserv register <pass> <e-mail>

and then after you've registered, put this in your perform

/msg nickserv identify <pass>

or at least that's the way i do it...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

ei guys i need help! im a berserk fan also!!! would someone tell me which chapter of the manga continued the anime? (i really dunno if my grammar or sentence is right, sorry for the poor english)
    i really need a reply on this one so that i could download it ASAP.

Thanks in advance!