toyureternity.jpg

It, a mysterious immortal being, is sent to the Earth with no emotions nor identity. However, It is able to take the shape of those around that have a strong impetus.

At first, It is a sphere. Then, It imitates the form of a rock. As the temperature drops and snow falls atop the moss, It inherits the moss. When an injured, lone wolf comes limping by and lays down to die, It takes on the form of the animal. Finally, It gains consciousness and begins to traverse the empty tundra until It meets a boy.

The boy lives alone in a ghost town, which the adults abandoned long ago in search of the paradise said to exist far beyond the endless sea of white tundra. However, their efforts were for naught, and now the boy is in a critical state.

Acquiring the form of the boy, It sets off on a never-ending journey, in search of new experiences, places, and people.
episode 2:

I was unsure after episode 1, but the second episode continues to be great, so here's a thread. This is totally something to cry for, permant tragedy looming over everyone. I feel so bad for Marchi. It's so easy to imagine what must be going through her head .... on one hand, she doesn't want to die. On the other, she doesn't want her little sister and best friend to die, either. Ugh. These people are cowards. "Oniguma" is, I assume from the name, the bear we saw at the beginning of the episode. They should toughen up and hunt it down, the end. Not an easy task, but infinitely better than sending children to death.

The main character is one big oddity. Even when he eventually will learn to speak (I'm guessing here), will he talk from his own perspective or will his thinking also be mimicking the things he made contact with? So far he has learn to heal wounds, stay warm and eat.

Anyway, interesting story for sure.