Hey guys seems I always find help on this forum so once again I'm back seeing if anyone can help with my day to day struggles haha :P

Recently I purchased an EVGA GTX 550 ti graphics card 'second hand' picked it up pretty cheap on an auction site 'great condition for the price!'

Anyway turns out I had to go buy some things before I installed it into my PC. Had to go and purchase a 4 to 6 pin adapter so I could get power to the card and a DVI-VGA adapter. The graphics card has two 'dvi ports' and a mini hdmi port. My Samsung monitor has only VGA and a DVI ports. So after the extra components were purchased I finally put the card into my PC everything seemed to go smooth for once, PC started up fine visuals going fine as usual just abit blurry as I hadn't installed the graphics drivers. PC running windows 7 automatically installed new driver software.

Everything still going fine Drivers installed successfully. Then it required for a PC restart. Click okay. PC restarts but no visuals are coming up the computer is on makes a beeping noise like usual to show the graphics card is running fine but my Monitor displays "check signal cable with a red green and blue box underneath the message that floats around on my screen. check all the cables fastened on tight and I know the vga cable isn't the problem it was working fine just before. Did so google search into the problem sounds pretty common with Samsung monitors but I just can't seem to figure out why it isn't displaying any visuals after the driver updates? If anyone could help I would much appreciate it turns out installing a new graphics card could be harder than I thought .... :P