Couldn't really find a thread to put this so made it it's own, says Oda will be taking a month break after Chapter 597. Chapter 598 and on will be One Piece : The New World.

Source 2chan:
http://sports2.2ch.net/test/read.cgi...1282551582/181

Note: The guy ◆EizHb38XPU posts the release information of Weekly Shonen Jump every week.

It’s really a bad news.

And… One Piece II will start since Chapter 598?

Well, how about One Piece: The New World?

Edit: As I get more info and or confirmation I'll add it.

Aohige_AP thoughts on it:
I just took a look at it, it does come from a reliable source. (who's never been wrong, even when the official pages were)

Random 2chan-ness:
This is because chapter 597 is going to be a breaking point chapter, Oda has to plan the post-timeskip changes, such as how characters in a few years or plan out what the post-timeskip story will be. This is big for him that he needs a 4 week break.
So chapter 597 either be do or die for a lot of questions/theories. Seemingly more pushing to the time-skip now.

Mangahelpers:
・39ドベ5疾駆、メタ、動物園、SWOT、亀
・40巻頭べるぜ Cべるぜ番外編、PSY 休OP43迄

#39 (30/08) :
Kochi Kame
Swot
Dôbutsu
Metalica
Shikku

#40 (06/09) :
Beelzebub (Lead Color)
Beelzebub Bangai-hen (Color)
Psyren (Color)
One Piece (Absent) until #43

Credit for find: ichigonator
Thanks to Ichigonator's find it shows it's only 3 weeks we missing One Piece, Issue #40,#41,#42.

Last Edit: Sorry to say guys but it's been confirmed.The spoiler coming this week is for issue 39.

Aohige_AP:
Yes, One Piece on break for 4 weeks comes from a reliable source. (小ネタ)
He's the same guy who gives information about what's taking breaks, and what titles are towards the end of the magazine, reflecting polls.

Specifically, Jump issue 40~43 will have no One Piece.

Just wanted to add 1 more piece of info for new fans that miss this; Last year around this time during the time Oda was writing One Piece: Strong World he said that movie will be the last adventure for Luffy being a 17 year old. The movie took place between them leaving Thriller Bark and entering Shaboady arc.
Stolen from Mangashare

... fuck >_>