Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 26 Discussion "Spoilers"

Episode 26 Discussion "Spoilers"

RAW Saiyaman
    RAW l33t-raws
    SpeedSub Cellphone^2
    Sub Haro^2/Tori^2
    Sub Seed-Fansubs

I'm glad to see the forums are back up. And it looks like people have already caught up. I caught ep 26 after lunch. Kira is definately a one man army. My favorite thing about this ep so far has got to be the ending. I really do love this ending. Especially getting to see all the characters dead & alive. I also caught the sight of the new Gundam of Zafts. Image in other thread. Other than that the look on Mia's face was almost as priceless as Yuna's when Cagalli was rescued by Kira in Freedom. From the looks of the episode Mia doesn't know that it was the real Lacus that went up in that shuttle. Although it was funny how much the real Lacus fell into playing Mia. Mia should get some acting lessons from her.

Ahh, another great episode w/ lots of conflict. Mmmm...

Stella slaps Shinn.
    Lacus fakes Meer.
    Kira owns a bunch of ZAFT MSs.

I like that new song in the middle of the eps. The op will prolly grow on me. I love the ending song. Is that destroy paired up w/ Impulse and Destiny in the ending credits? It's a tad small when looking at those other pictures pointed out by people.

Upcoming Eps 27+: (spoilers)
    Hmmm...seems that Lacus has her own ship again from what the next eps thingy says. I bet tshe has her own underground network in PLANT still. I'm going to make a guess that she brings back Justice when Athrun rejoins the Archangel.

RE: Episode 26 Discussion "Spoilers"

As for the mobile suit. Its not destroy. From the looks it possibly a second providence. There is more of a discussion in the theories and spoiler thread. With a closeup of the suit in question. We're still debating on even who pilots it. lol

27+ (spoilers)
    So I'm not the only one who that looked like a shot from within Eternal during the preview? I have heard its supposed to be coming back.

Cellphone^2 Sub is out

Cellphone^2 Torrent

Thanks LaZyKiD. Didn't find that on TokyoTosho yet. Is it on Baka-Updates? The third Gundam can't be Destroy. It simply isn't big enough and Destroy is an EA MS. As people say, it might be providence or a totally new Gundam altogether. Would the give a totally new model to a side character? Or maybe he will become central to the story.

I usually get my info in their irc channel. Currently dling the ep, cant wait to watch it

I saw it on Baka-Updates. For a speed sub, they do a good job. At least the last episode was very watchable. Then I dl, Haro's release but what I don't understand is why they cut off the final sponsor scene in the end of the eps. I guess they don't notice there's a preview scene there as well? Last time it was Stellar pouncing on Shinn. I haven't dl'd SEED's versions in a while but do they do that as well?

yahoooo they are comming 2 turkey...
    and wassn't it a bit 2 much fire power 2 get down 1 lazy shutle??

anyway... i hope its a good episode ^^ i watched it raw but i want to finnaly be able to understand it...

It was lacus's shuttle and the bodyguard/agent told them them to shoot it down.

Missing Nin

Another lackluster episode thats almost a dead of what took place with Deakka oh wait its a female love interest thing time *shakes his head* This series really needs to pick up a bit Kira protecting the shuttle was a given and even though the reactions to him were great this episode is just more of the same. When is this series planning to get its own personality.

A side note the new opening is not very good compaired to ANY other GS or GSD music. However the new ending is quite acceptable and the song in the middle was also good.

The new ending is fucking awesome. Neeeeeed MP3. Also noticed that Rau is standing next to Rey in it. And Neo isn't in it at all. Deeper meaning? That would be neat.

Some of you guys might not have thought about it but that song in the middle of the ep was also in the ep where Shinn met Stellar. It's performed by Stellar's voice actor too.
    And yes, it's very good.

As for the episode... great as usual.

Yzak needs a chick in this. Everybody else has gotten one, why doesnt he?! (Or maybe I just didnt notice one)

He has one, she's been in ending 1 & ending 3.. but not in the actual show. I doubt she'll show up there, but it's neat nontheless to include manga characters like that...

the only good part for the whole ep is how tigar and lacus steal the ship...
    kira and his stupid+ugly freedom is in god mode since destiny...
    nothing suprising...i am more looking forward how mad kira and athrun will be when shinn shoot cagari

sweet, finally shinn shoots cagalli and arthrun will kill him. it will be the moment i've been waiting for since episode 1 of destiny.

its like kira and the archangel is taking over the show. they should focus more in shinn and authrun.....i think that zaft will build an ultimate gundam and shinn and authrun wil share it together and fight kira........................................dam dam dam daaaaam

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Some of you guys might not have thought about it but that song in the middle of the ep was also in the ep where Shinn met Stellar. It's performed by Stellar's voice actor too.
    And yes, it's very good.
    It'll be in the next OST, which will be out tomorrow, most likely.

Another great episode of GSD!

Originally posted by: Enderz
    its like kira and the archangel is taking over the show. they should focus more in shinn and authrun.....i think that zaft will build an ultimate gundam and shinn and authrun wil share it together and fight kira........................................dam dam dam daaaaam
    too late...
    because shinn is not popular enough..
    diractor decided that kira is back to main charactor's seat
    yay~~first "main charactor" that got dumped before the show ends....

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Also noticed that Rau is standing next to Rey in it. And Neo isn't in it at all. Deeper meaning? That would be neat.
    What deeper meaning are you expecting?