Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa Chronicle

RE: Tsubasa Chronicle

Anyone know why characters from card captor is in this anyways? Is it from the same creator? Really didn't care for the little animals, too kawaii for me, but show still seems intersting thus far.

Sig made by Lucifus

TC is basically a rehash of all the characters and a lot of the desgins from the various CLAMP series. Obviously, Sakura and Syaoran are from CCS, along with the rest of the people from their world. A lot of the other people they will meet are from the various other CLAMP projects (like Chii from Chobits in the part with Fye) though sometimes their names will be changed a little. I can't say too much else to avoid spoilers, that, and I can't figure out maybe more than a few of the characters and where they're from. XXXHolic's Yuuko is also obvious, though those two series are actually meant to overlap.

i watched the first three episodes and i really liked it. it stayed pretty close to the manga, which i've read. but the first episode was pretty boring in my opinion. the music is kool.

Originally posted by: Ryllharu
    TC is basically a rehash of all the characters and a lot of the desgins from the various CLAMP series. Obviously, Sakura and Syaoran are from CCS, along with the rest of the people from their world. A lot of the other people they will meet are from the various other CLAMP projects (like Chii from Chobits in the part with Fye) though sometimes their names will be changed a little.
    huh so you mean this is a sorta um... mixture of their past anime? like CLAMP grabs characters from their past works, throw them together into the mixing bowl and churns out a new 'adventure' with them meeting each other and stuff?
    uugh somehow that doesn't sound too appealing to me...

Tsubasa Chronicle

That's what I thought when I first heard about it, so I picked up a few chapters of the manga and was suprised. Give it a shot first, then decide. It's kinda like they just reuse the character designs, but all of the characters have new personalities and the story is *fairly* original, well maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but I've seen a lot, so there really isn't that much new to me anymore.

Give it a shot, its worth at least watching one eps. You might like it, unless, you're a huge Narutard who doesn't like any other type of anime.

I download it But i really don like the animation or the Drawing Thing... I was Specting more From this.... But At leest This is my point of view!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Good, at least you made your own opinion after watching it, instead of deciding about it without even watching it.

is the manga complet for this anime if not how many chapters is it up to? This seems like its going to be longer than 26 episodes imo. I like it so far, very interesting. Really enjoying the music in this anime as well.

Sig made by Lucifus

The music reminds me a little of .hack//SIGN which has one of my favorite soundtracks. Especially the opening scene with Syaoran and Sakura separated by an invisible wall. I like Clamp's visual style too, lots of flourishes, elaborate patterns. I hope they have a sci-fi setting later, I love their mechanical designs.

As far as I understand it the characters in Tsubasa are suposed to be "alternative world" versions of the Cardcaptor Sakura cast. I think this might actually work out. There are a lot of good Clamp characters, some of which probably wouldn't otherwise be animated because the manga they're in, although good, are too short (like Wish or Clover). And we can play "identify the manga source." Speaking of which, does anyone know if Kurogane or Fye are from anything else? Or caught another reference?

don't have a clue about them either, though i think one of the guys with yuko the witch was also from CCS, you know, the english kid who's actually an really old magician.
    oh, and Lee's (Syoaran, but since he's chinese his last name is Lee) Kudan beast reminds me a bit of rayearth, but i can't be sure.

did the manga come out compltley? and if so, where can it be downloaded from?

anyway, an anime to keep track of!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I've watched the first 2 episodes and i think its a pretty good anime. the first episode wasn't the greatest but i guess it layed down the foundation for the anime. there are alot of familiar charecters in here though ^^. oh well so long as the story is good i really don't mind if the charecter graphics got taken from other anime series.

Tsubasa Chronicle

Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
    did the manga come out compltley? and if so, where can it be downloaded from?

anyway, an anime to keep track of!
    There are close to as many books released in the US than there are chapters scanned. Book 6 weill be released sometime in July and pieces of book 8 (Chapter 54) scanned. As far as I can tell it is no where even close to completion.

Spoilers.....

Is it just me or was episode 4 really bad...I mean its cool if there's not a lot of action but I just found the entire episode boring and pretty useless.

Missing Nin

So far I'm really not impressed I've seen the first 4 episodes and it seems like bad fanfiction to me.

episode 4 wasn't my favorite but it wasn't the worst either. Oh well just hope 5 is a lil better ^^. Not really sure but from what i've seen my predictions for the anime is that they'll all gain something on their journey better then what they gave up. Soooo i think that he'll develop a better relationship with sakura then what they had before but thats just my personal prediction what are your guys?

Episode 4 was kind of a bore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Ep. 5 does look to be a bit better, though. We get to see another Kudan technique, and Fai in action.

i just started watching this anime and it seems pretty good. but i didnt like ep.4 it was really boring. but ep.5 seems to be promising.

Tsubasa Chronicle

Since there has been time for everyone to decide. What fansub group should I download this from? Ani-Kraze, Keep and several other sub groups are doing this. From the looks of it Dattebayo has the most leechers and seeders. But from you guys it said that AF & Solar is best. What should I download for archiving purposes?

Originally posted by: Mae
    does anyone know if Kurogane or Fye are from anything else? Or caught another reference?
    Kurogane and Fye are two of the few characters that weren't taken from an another Clamp series^^ Kurogane is cool cause he's a ninja and he makes me laugh. But I don't like Fai cause he acts so ...feminine. Though Clamp always has those type of guys.

I like how Xiao Lan is the hero of the story, but I don't like how he acts so docile. <:0 I think the music makes it seem it like it's .Hack except with Clamp characters and overall it's an ok series. Not one of Clamp's best, but I'll keep watching because I like Xiao and I miss Clamp works~

is it me or is the couple that they're staying with from the x series. I hated that anime it was so sad.............

well if they are the same charecters i'm glad they finaly got together ^^.