Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Cat

Black Cat

Due to popular demand (or just one person), I've decided to start a thread on Black Cat manga.

STORYLINE (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS):
    Its about two sweepers, Sven and Train, who go after criminals. Train used to be a member of Chronos, which is a type of terrorist organization. Sven used to be a cop until he got beat up and his partner died. Now he has an eye that can see in the future.

Currently, chapters 1-138 are out. I'm sure you can download them from http://www.directmanga.com.

RE: Black Cat

i really like this manga... it's fun when it has to be fun and serious when it has to be serious, i like the 4 main characters, though im not that fond of Sven

I've been reading this one for a long time, and have liked it for ages, but just before lately, chapters hardly came out, but now they seem to be which is great, I've been waiting for it, for a while.

I think chapter 139 is up, but manga heaven hasn't put it up yet for download but for anyone who missed it, here is chapter 138: http://home.cogeco.ca/~tk421_1/%5bMa...38.zip.torrent

SPOILERS
    In the past 3 or 4 chapters, there was a battle between Eve and the skateboarding wind-controling kid. Eve shows how much she is able to transform.

The stuff from manga heaven really annoys me, they don't edit very good.
    I'm going to stick with Akatsuki-Manga releases, althought they're slow, they are 10x better, but they've been releasing more since Manga Heaven has come around.

Manga-heaven are decent and since i wannaa finish this manga fast i will stick with Manga heaven cause Manga-akatsuki isnt so good iether.

haha, you've got to be joking!

a-m is ALOT better than manga-heaven, look at the editing, it's as clear as day!

Yeah they are better m-h but they are not so much better than them that i have wait months for a chap or two.

A-M is a tiny and extremely underfunded group. Despite all that, the releases are FLAWLESS. Yeah, they're a little slow, but they're really worth the wait.

the guy is named sven? what was he? a a swedish policeman that decided to move to japan when he lost and eye and could se into the future?

He gets an eye off his cop friend that dies, and then gets off the police force, and that eye can make him see a little into the future.

They dont say he is swedish,who knows maybe he is german [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i just started reading this manga (now im on volume 4) and i have to say im liken it so far
    it kinda reminds me of cowboy bebop

There jobs speciely reminds of Cb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Black Cat

136 released by Akatsuki-Manga
    go and get it

akatsuki-manga @ irc.irchighway.net
    akatsukimanga.com

Chapter 137 released by Akatsuki-Manga.

Damn Eve is cool, she did some nice transformations.

Black Cat

This thread feels rather dead, lets try to revive it. Just read the 4 first chapters and this manga started of rather good. I like Train as a former badass assassin, Sven looks awesome to.

Black Cat

Well, you've just started, anything we say can spoil you in bg ways, hurry up and catch up.

and their hasn't been any releases from A-M, so nothing to really talk about.

Black Cat

I'll catch up as fast as possible, will probably post about some cool events and characters on the way.

Black Cat

Originally posted by: kAi
    and their hasn't been any releases from A-M, so nothing to really talk about.
    Akatsuki-manga has a policy not to scan licensed series, and someone picked up Black Cat, along with a fair amount of their other series.
    Originally posted by: nishio: staff member of A-M
    Well, if you haven't figured it out. Black Cat has been licensed. Project pages are updated accordingly. Yes, there is a discontinued section. At least some of you figured that out.
    Kinda a shame, they were definitely the better scanners as far as I was concerned (in terms of visual quality and detail). I have a few chapters to catch up on from manga-heaven.

Black Cat

Akatsuki-manga has a policy not to scan licensed series, and someone picked up Black Cat, along with a fair amount of their other series.
    I think they are still doing it, but more of an IRC release.