Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Cat

Black Cat

sephira's badass. she's like, "i'm gonna kill you!!" and then went straight for his throat, no-nonsense style. love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Black Cat

I've started to read this manga because I am getting slightly frustrated with the anime. The show is half-decent, but it seems to be falling short of manga reader's expectations. It has glaring flaws in pacing, camera angles and music.

So I am only through Volume 1, but I must say that I like how the manga deals more seriously with matters of life and death. Blood is shown, wounds aren't glossed over. The characters are also drawn in a way that makes them appear older than their anime forms, which helps make it more serious. The manga also fleshs out plot events and character exchanges alot better than the anime, which I have always felt has a frantic, rushed pace to it that I really can't stand. Anyhow, its a shame that this thread has sorta faded out. I'd be hoping more people would be active about the manga, seeing that the show is fairly new.

Also, should this topic maybe be moved to the Black Cat section of the forum?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Chapter 171 - 173 have finally been translated
    Is there nothing that can kill Creed? This is annoying me quite a lot now. To defeat Sephiria that easily is too much.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    holy crap where did you find them?

edit: found them at stoptazmo

yea, creed is pretty crazy

Black Cat Chapter 171

Black Cat Chapter 172

Black Cat Chapter 173

Black Cat Chapter 174

Black Cat Chapter 175
    Last edited by darkmetal505; Sat, 03-11-2006 at 07:09 PM.

i like this manga until i find out creed is gay! wtf up with homo like that make all anime suck i do not want read him lust for Black Cat bummhole...

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.

Well, that was the end of volume 19, one volume to go. It's going to finish so soon, I don't want it to, but it probably will be a good time to finish it, I hope it finishes well, and if it doesn't volume 21 here we come, heh.

Nice chapters, haven't read Black Cat in a while.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    An Illuminati Torrent has been created with chapters 171-177 in it
    Black Cat Manga - Chapters 171-177- Illuminati

guess this is all that's left of this concept after the butchering of the anime...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

hmm, will train be able to break creed's sword? I like his new attacks.

EDIT: more releases

Black Cat 178

Black Cat 179

Black Cat 180

Black Cat 181

Black Cat 182

Black Cat 183
    Last edited by darkmetal505; Sun, 03-26-2006 at 08:08 PM.

bump, sorry, new chapters.

Black Cat Chapters 184-185 torrent

well i was browsing though the manga section of barnes and nobel and i came upon Black Cat, i have read how awsome the manga is, and i decided to check it out. I had high hopes after watching the first few episode of the series then it went all down hill and an amazingly rapid pace i might add. After reading the first 2 volumes you all were right, its is awsome, too bad they fucked up the anime, those S.O.B.s. Anyways you can add another Black Cat manga fan if anyone is keeping a list
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

well i was browsing though the manga section of barnes and noble and i came upon Black Cat, i have read how awsome the manga is, and i decided to check it out. I had high hopes after watching the first few episode of the series then it went all down hill and an amazingly rapid pace i might add. After reading the first 2 volumes you all were right, its is awsome, too bad they fucked up the anime, those S.O.B.s. Anyways you can add another Black Cat manga fan if anyone is keeping a list
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.