Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GFAS-X1 Destroy(Remake of Psyco Gundam)

GFAS-X1 Destroy(Remake of Psyco Gundam)

RE: GFAS-X1 Destroy(Remake of Psycho Gundam)

Ah, so there's the big one. Damn it's humongous.

But "Destroy"... what an awkward name. And I can't imagine Stellar piloting it....

GFAS-X1 Destroy(Remake of Psycho Gundam)

yep...a rehash of the Psycho Gundam Mk I....*sigh*

yes, it'll be cool but lack of originality makes me twitch

agree with that

You guys seen the new Destiny Gundam yet? Pilot's Shin.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I think it's "Stella" not Stellar. At least the kana is "Sutera" not "Suteraa" where the elongated a would resemlbe the non-rhotic r.

Why would this be Stella's new unit? If it is, Stella's memory is being erased constantly to fight Shinn over, and over, and over again.

Jounin

Well the subtitle in the anime is Stellar, so thats why ppl say that..

hmm and i thought this thing was called colossus gundam, oh well if stellaR is piloting this who will pilot gaia? i dont want that cool thing destroyed...

Blog Entries

Now just what the hell does it intend to shoot at, where it actually needs those 4 cannons on its back?

Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
    yep...a rehash of the Psycho Gundam Mk I....*sigh*
    Its psyco, not psycho. If your going to complain about rehashes in UC elitist fashion, you could atleast spell it correctly. (psyco having nothing to do with the word psychotic and all...)

RE: GFAS-X1 Destroy(Remake of Psyco Gundam)

yea apparently Colossus got a name change to Destroy...

GFAS-X1 Destroy Gundam - A gigantic mobile suit developed by the Earth Alliance. Various firearms are distributed over the entire body and it possesses equipment which invalidates beam weaponry. One unit by itself can easily destroy an entire city and, by now, one can say that "genocide machines" of this strategy level have exceeded the realm of standard tactics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Barumonk:

Now just what the hell does it intend to shoot at, where it actually needs those 4 cannons on its back?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im gonna take a wild guess and say its probably gonna have a transformation into a "fortress mode" (lol or in this case maybe a UFO mode like Asshimar) or what have you, much like the original Psyco Gundam, thats where I think those guns will come into play.

(sorry about the bootleg quoting job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

This post and PTX-003C's prior one have been deleted because of containing spoilers (a quoting of them in PSJ's case). This is your last warning, PTX-003C. Stop spoiling or face the consequences.

GotWoot Moderator

PTX... do us all a favor... and leave gotwoot... you simply are not welcomed

predict everything in anime and spoil it on that net...that's the fun of anime, books and movies.....
    ii don't see any problems with spoilers

=============================

i had never seen a forum so horrible that operaters will actually bind their member's speech
    i don't mind if i get banned of w/e..
    cuz GAF is way better than this

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    i had never seen a forum so horrible that operaters will actually bind their member's speech
    i don't mind if i get banned of w/e..
    cuz GAF is way better than this
    If members wouldn't shitpost they wouldn't need to hurt you.

yea right....prediction of the future is called shit post...hmm...what kind of theory is that

just get the hell out of here

oh, and there IS a thread called "Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts" where spoilers are somewhat allowed

edit: oiy, forgot to post somethin relevant to the topic...anyways, I think the pilot of the one that freedom and destiny are flying towards is most probably gonna be Neo. I don't see any other likely candidate, unless its somebody we havn't seen yet.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Originally posted by: Roko
    just get the hell out of here

oh, and there IS a thread called "Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts" where spoilers are somewhat allowed

edit: oiy, forgot to post somethin relevant to the topic...anyways, I think the pilot of the one that freedom and destiny are flying towards is most probably gonna be Neo. I don't see any other likely candidate, unless its somebody we havn't seen yet.
    if you are talking about destroy...i think is going to be stellar