Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is really the STRONGEST

Who is really the STRONGEST

Okay everyone here is saying "OMFG TEH ITACHI IS TEH STRONGEST CUZ HE GOT SHARINGAN"

But as I noticed before Itachi is sooo cautious about his opponents. Kisame admit he can't equally fight with Jiraiya since Jiraiya is far stronger but Itachi is equal to him.

Then Itachi admits if they both fought Jiraiya they will be killed or die along if they do kill him.

(I just want to say Kisame is most likely the weakest one in the Aktasuki)

Orochimaru said Itachi is stronger than him.

Tsunade is the weakest it seems since she couldn't finish Orochimaru but since I favor her I excuse her because she hasn't fought many years.

I'm not sure about this but I think in one point in the manga Jiraiya admit he would've loss to Tsunade

So I'm going to put a list from the strongest to the weakest

1. Jiraiya
    2. Itachi
    3. Orochimaru
    4. Kisame/Tsunade

I would put the two new Aktasuki members but little is known about them.

So I'm assuming Jiraiya is the strongest person we know so far

ur list should read something like
    itachi (oro said itachi it stronger than him, itachi should just be able to beat jiraiya, at the time when he said hed die he had already mangekyoued in that day, which is a huge drain on chakra)
    jiraiya/oro (im not sure about whos stronger out of these 2 and we havent really seen jiraiya fight)
    tsunade
    kisame (hes more around kakashis level, not tsunades)

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Who is really the STRONGEST

dont forget though, Kakashi can beat Kisame if he really wanted to

R.I.P Captain America.

I love how people always forget that Itachi wasted two mangekyou sharingan's before the encounter with Jiraiya. If Itachi didn't waste them and had encountered Jiraiya, Itachi would've murdered him.

End of discussion.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

There is no logical way to counter Itachi's genjutsu that destroys your mind besides the anime martial artist tactic of closing your eyes and 'feeling' the enemy's position and moves with chakra. Since there's no indication that anyone in Naruto can do this reliably, Itachi would thrash ANYONE in a straight up fight just by looking at them and exploding their brain.

I think its been said before, but it does bear repeating- Naruto does not follow a strict "power level" arrangement when it comes to the power of the characters.
    If they did start that, I think it woul really detract from the series. Alot of the coments from characters about how strong they/their oppenents are reflect their own perceptions of how strong they think they are, not strict "im lvl 3500 he's lvl 4000, theres no way i can win" type comparisons. Thats one way I enjoy naruto- the characters are more human and falable than most comic or manga characters. They tend to underestimate their own abilities and over estimate their oppenents- none of this "I'm greater and I'll hold back to make the fight interesting" bs (except for a few scenes with kakashi and oro, but they could both arguably be called the 2 most arrogant characters of the series, god love them both).

The only true test of the characters would be if kishimoto would actauly write a fight between them. Story wise, I think it would depend alot on how rested the characters are, the circumstances of the fight and who got the drop on who, alot like a real fight. Not just whos jutsu is greater.

Of course everyone has their favorites and are going to post :"insert-favorite-ninja 0wns j00 n00bs" as well, but only time and kishimot will tell.

Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan is his Ultimate move, but it is also his ultimate weakness.

No, not really at all.

It is, it's a huge chakra drain.

WHY did he run from Jiraiya then?

I think one reason no one else may have mentioned was what jirai would do if confronted with the chance of kyubi falling in to the hands of atsuke.
    I think he would have killed naruto rather than let them get away with all that power. Then again I have a much more ruthless view of all the characters in the series too.
    But, I think itachi thought that as well, as it could have meant even if he could beat jiirai in a one on one fight he might not have succeded in his mission if he continued to fight as jirai could have easily foiled their plans- so he reteated to wait of for a better chance of grabbing naruto and the kyubi. I don't hink it was as siimple as Itachi was tired, as we've seen every character summon "hidden reserves" of power at one time or another. If that was the only reason, I don't think Itachi would have wasted his sharingans on his little brother in plain sight of jirai, if he thought jirai was that much of a threat.

Even if jirai wouldnt have actualy killed naruto, itachi may have thought he would- he is a cold calculating ruthless son of a bitch so he may expect others to react the same way he would in a given situation, its only natural.

What about Amaterasu (God of the Sun)? Itachi made it look like its WAY powerful than Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon)?

So I'm assuming Amaterasu consumes much more chakra than Tsukuyomi

I think Crows_Kill wins this discussion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: kAi
    Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan is his Ultimate move, but it is also his ultimate weakness.
    If thats his ultimate move than Gai would've beaten him since he doesn't look at the opponent's eyes when the opponent is a sharingan user. Remember Gai looks at the person feet when he fights a sharingan user

I make it sound like Gai fought more than 1 sharingan user. But yeah if Itachi rely on that move than Gai would've kicked his ass.

Originally posted by: Marked
    I think Crows_Kill wins this discussion [img][/img]
    yeah you're right

What about Amaterasu (God of the Sun)? Itachi made it look like its WAY powerful than Tsukuyomi (God of the Moon)?
    I'm talking about the general Mangekyou which is the next level in Sharingan, a prerequisite for the Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu, not the actual techniques themselves.

If thats his ultimate move than Gai would've beaten him since he doesn't look at the opponent's eyes when the opponent is a sharingan user. Remember Gai looks at the person feet when he fights a sharingan user
    It's not as simple as that, he may be able to fight Itachi without looking at his eye's, but Itachi still has the upper hand as he can look at Gai, and fight him, when Gai has to look at his feet. Being able to disable/beat the ultimate move doesn't guarantee you beat your opponent. Itachi would have an arsenal of techniques at his disposal from all over the world.

precisely, its not like the Mangekyou Sharingan is Itachi's only weapon, although it is his strongest, he doesn't need to use it all the time, since that would just be a waste of chakra
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Good point kai- itachi dose have a sharingan after all- he can copy moves as well or better than kakashi, and we also allready know he's a taijutsu bad ass too. Theres literley no telling what other moves he has up his sleeves. If atsuki is as even as remotely strong as hinted at, keep in mind itachi has been around them for years- he's bound to have copied some damn powerful moves from them, even if most of them use bloodline limits, they would know other very powerful jutus as well.

What I wonder at is what has stopped atsuki from taking over as is? There must be some damn powerful nijas we havent seen yet that can counter them, otherwise they wouldnt be hunting for the demons to further increase their power. I don't think it would just be pure numbers or even the kage's only that woudl be stopping them- way too many assassination jutsus to be afraid of 5-6 kages. Lets not forget the 4th took on a whole army almost single handedly and won- and they hint that there were ninjas before him that were even more powerful. Imagine 9 of him at once, and you have 9 dead armies, at least.

akatsuki is pretty cautious in their movements, not to mention discreet. also, look at gaara's fight; gaara almost defeated that akatsuki member, he would have if he didn't need to protect the village. hmm..maybe that's why they want to capture all the demons, since they pose the most threat to akatsuki.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    I love how people always forget that Itachi wasted two mangekyou sharingan's before the encounter with Jiraiya. If Itachi didn't waste them and had encountered Jiraiya, Itachi would've murdered him.

End of discussion.

There is still a flaw in that arguement though.

What don't Itachi hide for a night and then counter attacked Jiraiya the next day? Unless they think that they totally lost the element of surprise? And wait for 3 years before coming again?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Itachi didn't put his stated mission on a very high priority. He used Tsukiyomi on Sasuke instead of using it to defeat Jiraiya, and essentially wasted one on Kakashi earlier. Why? Who knows. None of the Akatsuki's moves make any sense if their stated goals are their real ones.