Thread: The new Freedom

The new Freedom

I have some rumor that kira will have a new freedom in destiny and i was wandering if the new model wouldnt be the gundam on the background at the ending

That place over there........ahh never mind

The new Freedom

well from how things are turning out now yes there will be a new freedom

crappy freedom image(new model on the left)

and if thats true then the gundam in the bkgrnd in the ending is the "New Freedom"

R.I.P Captain America.

The new Freedom

the gundam in the background is the colossus gundam not the new model freedom.

RE: The new Freedom

i think he means the background of the ED, the shillouette behind kira and lacus

and hopefully colossus wont end up like psyco gundam
    and nu-freedom looks pretty ugly if you ask me. but hey, maybe itll look cool in the actual series.

Blog Entries

The new Freedom

The Colossus gundam only shows up in the OP, in the ED the shadowed Freedom-like gundam right before the next episode preview is Freedom II/Nu Freedom.

Edit: intense beat me to it. >.>

The new Freedom

dam i liked the old freedom [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

The new Freedom

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Colossus gundam???

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

The new Freedom

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    Colossus gundam???
    The one in the background where shinn and kira are facing each other. destiny vs. freedom scene in the OP

ah my bad, he ment ED i talked about OP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] oh well ill have to check the ED for this new freedom but if kira gets an upgrade shinn wont last long(if they fight against each other) i kinda think they will team up. shinn, asuran and kira to fight the EA once again after dullinandal have done something extreme to make asuran and the rest of the minerva to become like archangel. it will happen in one way or another, i dont think kira suddenly will fight for zaft just like that.

The new Freedom

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiyai kinda think they will team up.
    The small sequence in the opening where the Freedom and Destiny charge at the huge Gundam, showing Kira and Shinn face to face afterwards, must mean something. I wonder where Athrun will be in all of this. Hope not that huge Gundam. If he does, he'll side with Dullindal.

Well if kira getting a new freedom (Nu - Freedom) i think asuran wont do any much for them cause now he is in a state of confuse so we have to see what will he do when that situation come in front of him

What those the "Nu" mean? and does it mean NU= New??

its Greek for New, although they should really use ½, which is the *real* Greek Nu... its all confusing...

but then, at the end of the op, it shows what i am assuming are the 4 important pilots in Destiny, and kira is not one of them...perhaps an important clue that freedom/nu-freedom will go byebye?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Or they dont want to give clues to what will happen to Kira and his Gundam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well now..... after ive seen the new freedom in the OP, all i can say is that its sooo awesome!!!!!..... i just dont like the wingzero gun though such a knockoff... cuz no one can beat zero, its too awesome, especially with hero as its pilot!

Every Gundam series is ripped off in Seed and Destiny. But what isn't anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I had to post it here is the new freedom and shins new model suit

*SPOILERS*

arnaments and good pics, anyone?

Super Freedom

Destiny

btw, this is a great site for mecha info: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."