Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 22 Discussion

Episode 22 Discussion

The 22nd Episode of Gundam Seed Destiny has been released RAW by SaiyaMan.

This is looking to be a good episode, just like the last one or even better. Can't wait for the story to pick up because it's already simmering.

RE: Episode 22 Discussion

good episode. all talk excpet for the ending when kira shows up

AND YES. i love that expression on everyone. hahahaha die arthur!

Definately good stuff. As it would appear Stellar has forgotten about Shinn after going into that chamber where they sleep. I think their brainwaves are monitored and possibly altered while in that stasis. The ending of the episode was priceless. Right up there where Kira interupts the wedding and Mia answering the door of Athrun's room.

**SPOILER**
    Something like this

"Tannhauser powering up"
    beam charges as cannon emerges from the ship readying to fire
    Arthur- "FIRE!"
    Just as the cannon is about to fire a lone green beam rifle shot pierces diagonally through it and the whole thing blows up leaving a mess for the front of the Minerva. Everyone is frantically looking around to see where the shot came from and then enters freedom. Gasps aloud
    "FREEDOM!!"
    Athrun- "Kira!?"

**END SPOILER**

Damn I can't wait to see the next episode its gonna be f*ing awesome. Alot of talking in this ep but well worth it for the ending we get.

VDude

Does anyone have a link for a fansub of this episode?

Yo man, the RAW has just been released. Give the fansubbers some time. I betcha they're busy as it is. So, if you're impatient, you can download the raw. If not, wait a day or two and one of the three groups will release their sub.

strike appeared in ep22....XD
    NOTE: not strike rouge....is STRIKE!!.

Which site could i find the raw on?

heh nice ending.

you can find it on SaiyaMan site

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    strike appeared in ep22....XD
    NOTE: not strike rouge....is STRIKE!!.
    I don't remember Strike appearing in this episode...

Oh well, I can't want to see the look on Arthur's face when Freedom kicks ass next episode, "Our Shinn and the Impulse are better than Freedom!" my ass.
    Oh, and I wonder if Shinn's going to go OMFG FREEDOM FUKCYUOUE*THAUIWELHAWIFUAWGYAIESFHAWDUIL!!!!!!!!!! !!!111one~!~
    heh heh...

PeachGirl

waaa kira to the rescue!!!! i hate shinn!!! my heart was pounding when freedom appeared and then it just ends, when does the subbed one come out?

freedom will rule this battle. but watch, when new things come, freedom is gonna suck.

freedom will rule this battle. but watch, when new things come, freedom is gonna suck.
    i agree with intense on this one. I think they going to get something new in

Blog Entries

Episode 22 Discussion

I don't know about that. Even though Freedom is becomming outdated, its still extremely overpowered at long range combat - if for no other reason that being able to destroy/disable five mobile suits at once. Unless the next generation of gundams are nuclear powered-positron cannon/shield wearing beasts that wield 4 lightsabers *cough*general greivous*cough* --err beam sabers at once, then I doubt Freedom will become instantly crappy. >.>

Edit: err, and the guy mentioning Strike before was refering to the very short scene where a gundam, that you assume is Impulse, cuts another random mobile suit in half, but if you look closely before it scrolls up you see that they accidentally used Strike instead. Its near 21m 27s.

Strike does appear in this ep for those that didn't know. Apparently I'm not the only one who has picked up on this. Is it going around on alot of other boards. I've only mentioned it in two others now. Anyways. If you are watching the RAW goto this spot and watch. Its almost a whole second of screen time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

21:27

Impulse does its third saber kill on an astray. But as they show Impulse performing a downwards strike cutting through the astray it cuts to black with just the saber halfway through and then you see Strike finishing the cut but its still cutting through the astray as it pans up to show. It was quite funny and the first time I had to do a double take. I wasn't quite sure I had seen Strike. But Mwu lives lol. JK.

SPOILER

I guess next ep will be the end of Heine? Maybe its the ep after that. Either way Freedom will bring about his demise in one form or another.. Poor guy

/SPOILER

As said before by Barumonk, no new model of mobile suit is going to compete with Freedom unless it's nuclear powered with double the fire power. Even then, Kira is going to give it a run for its money. He owns. If anything, I'd expect something like Kruze's mobile suit in the last few eps of Gundam SEED.

If they bring out a new mobile suit model, what if they kept a rebuilt Meteor lying around for the occasion? They rebuilt Freedom, why not the mobile armor it wears as well?

I think it would be funny if Savior gets destroyed later (but Athrun lives) and he join Kira and they give him Justice. Ah, that would bring back memories.

I can't wait till this gets subbed. I want to know what the hell they are saying...

Originally posted by: TeknoXI
    As said before by Barumonk, no new model of mobile suit is going to compete with Freedom unless it's nuclear powered with double the fire power. Even then, Kira is going to give it a run for its money. He owns. If anything, I'd expect something like Kruze's mobile suit in the last few eps of Gundam SEED.

If they bring out a new mobile suit model, what if they kept a rebuilt Meteor lying around for the occasion? They rebuilt Freedom, why not the mobile armor it wears as well?

I think it would be funny if Savior gets destroyed later (but Athrun lives) and he join Kira and they give him Justice. Ah, that would bring back memories.

I can't wait till this gets subbed. I want to know what the hell they are saying...
    first....something will appear that FREEDOM can't beat later on...
    90% it is piloted by Steller, which is the black shadow in op2

second...metear is made for SPACE!!
    and Kira is occationally on EARTH!!
    well...i know SEED MSV did realease a earth use Metear....but i kinda doubt that will show up..
    after all....Eternal is not around.....

I have always been wondering about the meteor system... Although the Justice did explode... (WHICH REALLY SUCKED.. BUT I GUESS IT WAS NECESSARY... I like Justice too...) the meteor system for the Justice was never destroyed... Athrun only ditched it in order get inside the G.E.N.E.S.I.S to stop it from firing .. So I guess the Meteor system for the Justice might still be around???? I guess with time.. we will see..

Also, I have an idea that we will see another mobile suit other than the Destiny Gundam... During the 2nd (current opening) where we see that one scene with the Destiny and Freedom.. there was this one HUGE black MS in the background.. Could it be a Gundam?? Or something ZAFT have in secret???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

ps: FREEDOM DOESN'T and Probably won't SUCK!!!! How can such a beautifully designed gundam ever suck unless something similar to it comes around???

zechin

you guys are forgetting the new destiny gundam, that will be comparable with freedom

Episode 22 Discussion

That new gundam you guys are referring to has just recently been appearing in japanese image boards for the past week and now it would seem that gunota has posted it so here you go.

Colossus Gundam ?

Looks like you were alil slow on the edit there barumonk.

Blog Entries

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    That new gundam you guys are referring to has just recently been appearing in japanese image boards for the past week and now it would seem that gunota has posted it so here you go.

Colossus Gundam ?

Looks like you were alil slow on the edit there barumonk.
    Shouldn't that be in the spoilers thread? ^^;; and I edited my last post 3 times, the 3rd time was for the image after you had posted. I didn't think there was any reason to make another post simply for the strike picture.

Aside from the lineart on the Destiny gundam, we know next to nothing about its specs. I don't think the chairman is going to break the nuclear treaty so quickly (even if it already dissolved politically), which means I doubt anything ZAFT makes right now will be nuclear powered. One of the reasons Freedom is so powerful is that it can throw any number of beam shots and never worry about its power consumption. Unless Destiny can somehow match this or find a way around it then I doubt even Destiny would make Freedom look crappy. The only way around this that I can think of is that Destiny is an EA mobile suit. They wouldnt hesitate to make a nuclear powered suit, and they also have incredible shield abilities.

... and on a completely different note, there needs to be more Yzak and Dearka.

Edit: o.O Two slip ups in one episode, counting Strike's appearance. Last episode and this episode are both labelled "Phase-21" right after the OP.