Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Episode 22 Discussion

RE: Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: DDBen
    I have to disagree with the majority of you saying overall GSD has been awesome no offence but we have had 3 clip show and a lot or recycled obvious plot points.

That being said this was a great episode its about time we saw Kira do something which happened to be far cooler then anyone else's actions in the series thus far.
    Agreed. I just think it wasn't all that spectacular you know. It's like they were on low budget or something.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: jing
    I have to disagree with the majority of you saying overall GSD has been awesome no offence but we have had 3 clip shows and a lot or recycled obvious plot points.

That being said this was a great episode its about time we saw Kira do something which happened to be far cooler then anyone else's actions in the series thus far.
    Agreed. I just think it wasn't all that spectacular you know. It's like they were on low budget or something.
    To be fair Gundam Seed was a great series and as with most gundams was designed to be on its own. Now in making GSD due to the popularity of GS they are forced to make a plot happen. Thus they have to break up facts from the first GS in order to make it interesting. AKA Muu is dead, Athrun married Calgari, Kira married Lacus. All of that stuff seemed to be a forgone conclusion at the end of seed. My only real complaint in what there doing is there making Shin to much like a bad paridy from Conan's if they mated segments. He's basically Athrun's angst with Kira's role which in turn makes him unexciting at all times. Basically I would rather Kira killed shin and we could move on with the orignal plot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: jing
    I have to disagree with the majority of you saying overall GSD has been awesome no offence but we have had 3 clip show and a lot or recycled obvious plot points.

It'll probably get better throughout the series. Were only on 22 after all. But yea, GS was better. Usually sequels to something aren't as good as the original.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deblas
    I wouldn't say she's annoying cause we barely see her anyway. Though she was much more hardcore in Seed. Wonder what happened.
    Personally I would guess that the stress of trying to run a nation got too her. Being away from that responsibility MAY give her time to get her head straight again. We can hope.

Episode 22 Discussion

She has to if she's going to pilot Strike rouge again.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Episode 22 Discussion

damn one of the best episode ending of all time in anime history. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BAM the touheserblablaba canon got pwnd
    "everybody is like ... and says -what, where did that shot come from?"
    "and atrhun is like WTF, FREEDOM?!!? KIRA!!"

godamn I love this series,

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: EpoC
    damn one of the best episode ending of all time in anime history. [img][/img]
    Noooooo. Its a cliffhanger ending. Cliffhangers suck. It sucked. Now we wait for the next episode.

Episode 22 Discussion

I guess it's not that unpredictable that the writers would choose to reenact Seed like this with Athrun fighting for the coordinaters and Kira fighting for Earth, but I was still as surprised as the rest of you when that cannon failed to fire. Good episode. I wonder how much more they will repeat? Some is ok, for dramatic effect and all, but too much of the same story is a bad thing.

Also after this ep I've decided I like the Phantom group in GSD much better than the Earth pilots in GS. Those guys were just crazed, not at all sympathetic. These kids have at least some sort of human emotions, and the memory loss adds to the story.

I agree w/ Mai bout liking the Phantom group better than the earth pilots in GS, with the exception of Mwu...he was the coolest of them all in GS
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

i think she is reffering to the group that were on some drugs at the second half of SEED... nothing to do with Mwu

ahhh haha...my bad. yeah, that group sucked like hell...fun to watch them fite amonst themselves tho
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

well Neo does state that they are '2nd generation' human computers (or whatever)... they're not the crazed drug-addled fucktards that the first-gen idiots were...

Yeah I just recently watch the episodes where Kira and Athrun encounters them, man they sucked.