Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 22 Discussion

Episode 22 Discussion

well that was a great ep!!! i was hopin for more action scenes than that whit Kira in the mix from the start but great clifhanger made me jump of my chair thinkin how Kira is goin to own some ass after everyones expressions hehehehehe athuran was godsmacked and little Shinn needs a new batch of pampers that Kira will and it over to him hhihihihihihi now one more long week of wait for the next one sigh

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Episode 22 Discussion

It wasn't that bad of a episode. But im a little dissapointed that I have to wait a whole nother week to see Freedom in action again. And that Stellar already lost her memory of Shinn.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: Deblas
    It wasn't that bad of a episode. But im a little dissapointed that I have to wait a whole nother week to see Freedom in action again. And that Stellar already lost her memory of Shinn.
    Ah, the wonderful art of business. See, they WANT you to say that, which allows them to drag things on like this knowing you'll tune in again next week. What you wanna do is say "Another cliffhanger and I'm boycotting gundam".

Anyways, I don't think Stellar lost her memories. They might have just suppressed the memories in a way, because she'll have to remember Shinn later. I think the next time they meet she'll get all her memories back, even the ones from way before involving "death".

RE: Episode 22 Discussion

Wow, this episode was so fucking cool.

Anyway, who is higher in the ranks? Athrun or Heine?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I think all the Faith members are equal(Reason the Captain doesn't give Athrun orders) but since Heine was in Faith longer Athrun calls him the senior officer.

5. The explosion of the Tannheiser did **minimal** damages to the Minerva surprisingly...
    Thought I was the only one that found that odd considering it was fully charged.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

some people are saying that they are seeing strike in this episode, instead of impulse.

They're not saying it, it's true.

when impulse slices the third astray, you can see strike instead of impulse if you freeze the scene...you notice the different shield.

nice ep leading up to a battle (finally, after how many eps of just talk and flashbacks?). Was i the only one to wonder where in the world those zaft backup forces were? they all had an order to defend that place canal or somethin..
    also, i have a feeling the milliaria is going to play a bigger role in the future; no way they show her just to kill time. What do you think?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Well, Roko... I think your actually right.
    At first I thought she was just spying for the Archangel but now I think she's doing something a lot more.

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    My quick summary:

3. Neo is now officially Muu La Flaga, and there's no argument against this theory
    You wish. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Besides, if there are no arguments against it, why even call it a theory!
    Yes! Neo is Mwu because Neo said something fucking cryptical in this episode!
    That's what they -WANT- you to think.

As a sidenote I'd like Heine's haircut kthxbye <3

ooo, just watched the end again. I wonder about Milly's reaction on seeing Freedom and Archangel?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Poor Terra... The evidence seems to be getting more and more abundant. This red herring is a pain in the arse.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But as you constantly say Neo isn't Mwu. He died. lol This is why I love red herrings and plot devices. Lets keep hoping the man who makes the impossible possible keeps it up.

Hi everyone....
    I can't help but notice that you guys are starting to talk about Mwu being Neo... LOL...
    If you check the main GS Destiny frame.. I actually started a thread about Neo and Mwu... go there and read the comments people have made so far about if Mwu and Neo are indeed the same people... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sticking to my ghola theory about Neo.

Originally posted by: XwingRob
    Damn it, stop tempting me with your spoilers! [img][/img]

Anyways, I really liked this episode.
    That part with Stellar kinda made me go aww with the whole "What's this?"
    Anyways one comment by Neo-"I'm starting to be evil like the old man" or something like that... is really starting to make me think its Mwu more than ever..
    "Old man" means "father" so the person making the original clones of himself is the "evil" man, not Mwu.

Episode 22 Discussion

For some reason I'm receiving an error when trying to edit my previous post so.: (Shouldn't it be time to switch to vBulletin already?)

"Old man" means "father" so the person making the original clones of himself is the "evil" man, not Mwu who was not evil in the first place. Secondly, I remember Mwu getting practically cremated in the end of Seed, so unless they reconstructed him from ashes, I doubt it.

But hey, anything is possbile. This is a cartoon.

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Poor Terra... The evidence seems to be getting more and more abundant. This red herring is a pain in the arse.. [img][/img] But as you constantly say Neo isn't Mwu. He died. lol This is why I love red herrings and plot devices. Lets keep hoping the man who makes the impossible possible keeps it up.
    you still going on that shit? neo is not mwu, yes it might be possible that neo is a clone but that doesnt make him mwu. mwu died when he got hit with a lowengreen in the face. end of dicsussion.

Episode 22 Discussion

I'm thinkin' he's a clone with perhaps even the memories of original Mwu. But come on, real Mwu, ffs. Surviving lohengrin, putting on a mask and joining the living-weapon-league?
    Seriously. You haven't watched Seed if you think it's the real Mwu.

Episode 22 Discussion

if someone noticed....this phase they wrote phase 21...instead of phase 22