Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 22 Discussion

RE: Episode 22 Discussion

whow nice epi..
    i hope we wil get some Heine action next time wanne see where he is capable off.
    but uhm is he german??
    heine westenfluss sound verry germen

zechin

ahh but yes, you can't just say destiny is had good specs or bad. because it hasnt been released in the series yet. And if freedom is gonna rome around there for sure there gonna have to try and make better mobile suits to stand a chance. So my expectations for the new upcoming gundams is that they will all be around up equal standard

NU - FREEDOM? i wasnt able to see the edited version. is this an advanced freedom that will be in destiny? if that is so, then nothing can beat kira hehehe. yeeehaaa!!! bad ending for episode 22. was soooo pissed when kira appeared. now it's gona be another week till we see what's going to happen in episode 23 he he he

we get to see andy bartfields unit!! whooo!! Also anyone else think athuran and kira are gonna duke it out again?? if they do, 2-1 odds with kira the favorite, but my money goes on athuran =)

IMO, Kira was probably just asked by Cagalli to spare the Orb fleet... thats why he blew up the Minerva's Tahnhauser...
    He isn't going to actively engage either fleet (since they [the 3SA] holds no alliegiance, despite wearing EA/Orb uniforms...

But apparantly next episode is also the last we see of Heine (apparantly at the hands of Kira), so obviously he either attacks Freedom in his Gouf and gets a smackdown or gets caught in the crossfire as Kira whips out his Überguns and wastes everything...
    This'll remind Shinn of how Freedom killed his parents (or did they?) and he'll go psycho in SEED mode, damaging the Freedom and getting the Impulse trashed at the same time... That leaves the plot open for Destiny to be unveiled and Freedom to be upgraded...

This is all guesswork, but its clear that Shinn is going to go apeshit on Kira sooner or later...

Episode 22 Discussion

sorry, bloody firefox gave me a 404 error so I reposted...

Um double post. Anyways Terracosmo can you imagine the salary they'd have to pay for that va? Of course its gonna be short.

Ep 23 is gonna be kick ass.

Gahh what's that Kira doing...that was a suprise...busted the cannon...saved yuna...why =/
    I guess with the assassination attempt, he considers ZAFT rotten to the core. Plus he doesn't yet know who's steering the Saviour. Yep, Kira is the confused one here. Whats he gonna do, kill them all? He isn't on EA's side either.
    Well, gotta wait for next ep..

awesome ep i loved it.

heine seems to be an awesome guy, hope we will se him in action next ep. and the scene where he talks to asuran was very nicely done with the hair flowing in the wind and all, great stuff.
    i also liked how yuuna supplies a bit of comedy everytime he gets screen time a funny guy indeed.
    and the orgasm-like ending, the best ending in a long while, and to the person who said the ending sucked, how can you not like one of these endings that pumps you up completly, i love it.
    next ep kira will own this morons, i personally hope he disarms the EA/ORB forces quickly and proceeds to take down the minerva and then disappears into the night or something cool.

This was an amazing episode. And greeaat ending. What a cliffhanger. I am pretty sure that Archangel is going to try and find a way to stop them from fighting. That IS their purpose anyway. Why else would he have destroyed the Tannhauser? So it should be interesting to hear the dialogues between Kira, Asuran, Archangel, Minerva, and the EAF/ORB forces, especially ORB, since Kagari will be there.

awesome episode. althought it did seem like it was too fast.
    kick ass freedom! kill arthur... too bad the explosion from the tanhausser wasnt big enough to wipe out the room with arthur in it. damn!

did anyone else notice the little pink peice of something shinn put in a jar? what was that?

Episode 22 Discussion

Its the thing that Stellar gave him.

I haven't seen it clearly... but it seems to be a sea shell perhaps.

maybe its a chipped of piece from the cellphone 0_o. nice theory ei?

That place over there........ahh never mind

finally saw it; that was a rather nice episode if I do say so myself and even though I already knew about Freedom at the end it was still a big rush seeing it(that noise it made when it came out of the sun(you know what I mean) was pretty cool). Poor Shinn(who cares) guess we'll get to see Kira explaining him self

R.I.P Captain America.

Worst ending ever, this needed to be an hr special now I have to wait and see why Kira attacked them. And Heine is cool glad he did join up with them but why are they being benched while Shinn and Athrun fight like 100 mobile suits??? I need to see more of what Heine can do in his Gouf.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Worst ending ever, this needed to be an hr special now I have to wait and see why Kira attacked them. And Heine is cool glad he did join up with them but why are they being benched while Shinn and Athrun fight like 100 mobile suits??? I need to see more of what Heine can do in his Gouf.
    I don't think the Gouf & the Zakus can fly properly... (They could on the PLANTS because of the reduced gravity)

This was a cool episode and created anticipation for more! I mean finally.. Episodes after Kira/AA comeback and preceding ep 21 have been truly horrible. I mean boring to the core.

Actually I knew that Freedom would appear and I know what'll happen next episode, but the ending was still awesome. Freedom is such a cool Gundam, IMO. It's too bad that I've been spoiled for the next ep but it should have some pretty interesting stuff. For those who are interested, go to AnimeSuki's forum for the spoilers but I would advise against it!

Damn it, stop tempting me with your spoilers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, I really liked this episode.
    That part with Stellar kinda made me go aww with the whole "What's this?"
    Anyways one comment by Neo-"I'm starting to be evil like the old man" or something like that... is really starting to make me think its Mwu more than ever..

My quick summary:

1. Shinn reserves a "Stellar Jar", hoping she'll give him more stuff the next time they meet, hence the choice for such a massive jar
    2. Heine owns Athrun
    3. Neo is now officially Muu La Flaga, and there's no argument against this theory after *that* scene in this episode. Plus, that scene in the OP is already straight forward enough.
    4. Milly is somehow trying to intervene in this whole war
    5. The explosion of the Tannheiser did **minimal** damages to the Minerva surprisingly...

And about the Colossus gundam, it looks like a supersized Gaia, so Stellar is probably the pilot. Either that or Neo will pilot it down the stretch since they can't just give him a crappy mobile armor.