Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 22 Discussion

PeachGirl

Episode 22 Discussion

i agree there should be more Yzak and Dearka. Dearka and that Milly girl need to hook up or something. ahh Kira can defeat that ugly black gundam

RE: Episode 22 Discussion

i swear if freedom becomes a second-rate gundam imma be very pissed...also deakka needs a better suit than some shitty zaku.

Originally posted by: idontnoh
    i swear if freedom becomes a second-rate gundam imma be very pissed...also deakka needs a better suit than some shitty zaku.
    first....don't you dare insult zakus....without zakus...gundam won't exsist!!
    second...that huge gundam will prolly piloted by Steller....and killed by Shinn...
    and Freedom is goingi to turn into Nu-Freedom sooner or later..

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    first....don't you dare insult zakus....without zakus...gundam won't exsist!!
    second...that huge gundam will prolly piloted by Steller....and killed by Shinn...
    and Freedom is goingi to turn into Nu-Freedom sooner or later..
    Man, you better say something about your post being a spoiler before you say what it is...jeez...annoying.

Episode 22 Discussion

if that Colossus Gundam 'is' the new big bad suit, then its a direct ripoff of the Psycho Gundam from Zeta (even down to the colour and huge size)...

Next thing they'll tell us that Stellar was the fourth person from a certain institute that creates these 'human computers'...

hell, Andy's new (and yet unseen) mobile suit is called the Murasame... ring any bells Zeta lovers?

Episode 22 Discussion

Destiny Gundam does not even come close to the Freedom without knowing fully the specs of that suit.. We can't compare that... What we can say, is that the Destiny gundam's design is very simple and plain... there isn't much detail on that suit that makes it look impressive.. I for one was really disappointed when I saw this new gundam.. sure it has a wing system like the Freedom.. but i thought it would be more detailed...

For those of you who are wondering how the Destiny Gundam really looks like or any other MS in SEED Destiny right now.. GO TO www.gundam-seed-d.net to find out yourself..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That HUGE black Gundam being piloted by Stellar... I am really not sure that is for sure...

Also, Gundams CAN exist without Zaku's... Have you seen Gundam Wing or Gundam X or G Gundam...??? (but G-Gundam wasn't that good..) Zaku's are only suits for basic skill pilots..

I can't agree with Idontnoh more.. Deakka needs a suit either similar to the Buster or something like the Heavyarms...

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: ZeroJquan
    Destiny Gundam does not even come close to the Freedom without knowing fully the specs of that suit.. We can't compare that... What we can say, is that the Destiny gundam's design is very simple and plain... there isn't much detail on that suit that makes it look impressive.. I for one was really disappointed when I saw this new gundam.. sure it has a wing system like the Freedom.. but i thought it would be more detailed...

For those of you who are wondering how the Destiny Gundam really looks like or any other MS in SEED Destiny right now.. GO TO www.gundam-seed-d.net to find out yourself..[img][/img]

Also, this guy PTX-003C You said that the Nu-Freedom thing along with that HUGE black Gundam being piloted by Stellar... WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES!!!!
    SHOW US A LINK THAT YOU HAVE PROOF OF THIS??? I went to search on google for denki hobby and found nothing about Denki Hobby. Show us the site for this Nu-Freedom.

Also, Gundams CAN exist without Zaku's... Have you seen Gundam Wing or Gundam X or G Gundam...??? (but G-Gundam wasn't that good..) Zaku's are only suits for basic skill pilots..

I can't agree with Idontnoh more.. Deakka needs a suit either similar to the Buster or something like the Heavyarms...

proof? plz look in zeta gundam from the U.C. series...and note this, destiny's story is directly copied from zeta

and denki hobby is a book...you smart kid....and the world "denki" is in kanji.....of course you can't find it...

and about Nu-Freedom...look in ED2 of destiny...you can find a lot of difference from that and freeom from before....and we already have destiny's picture...so we can be quite sure that's Nu-Freedom...

about what i said about zakus....plz...go back and watch One Year War.....zeon developed the first mobile suit in history, which is zaku. and zaku did very well on battlefields...that's why federation started to invent gundam. so conclusion is, without zakus, gundam will not appear

and plz...if you are menting wing,x or G.....about Wing...it's completly bullshit, no units is actually possible to do single unit assalt. and that beam rifle completely bent the law of physics.
    if you want to know more accurate infos...plz look at the U.C. series....

Episode 22 Discussion

22 out by seed-fansubs

episode 22

Episode 22 Discussion

There has been an almost simultaneous release of episode 22 by Haro^2&Tori^2. For those who prefer their release, click the link to get it!

Zeeny

hey guys if u dun really mind spoilers, try going to this blog site http://aeug.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_aeug_archive.html not a bad site if u're into spoilers.

Blog Entries

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    proof? plz look in zeta gundam from the U.C. series...and note this, destiny's story is directly copied from zeta

and denki hobby is a book...you smart kid....and the world "denki" is in kanji.....of course you can't find it...

and about Nu-Freedom...look in ED2 of destiny...you can find a lot of difference from that and freeom from before....and we already have destiny's picture...so we can be quite sure that's Nu-Freedom...

about what i said about zakus....plz...go back and watch One Year War.....zeon developed the first mobile suit in history, which is zaku. and zaku did very well on battlefields...that's why federation started to invent gundam. so conclusion is, without zakus, gundam will not appear

and plz...if you are menting wing,x or G.....about Wing...it's completly bullshit, no units is actually possible to do single unit assalt. and that beam rifle completely bent the law of physics.
    if you want to know more accurate infos...plz look at the U.C. series....
    I said this before in another thread, although I dont think it was directed at you at that time: Please take your universal century elitism somewhere else. This board has had a pleasent lack of it, and there is no reason to bring it here now. This is a discussion board about Gundam SEED Destiny, not how its a ripoff, tribute, or whatever else you can think of, to Zeta - or how UC is so much better than SEED. There is already a thread that discusses this topic, so if you could please keep it in there and actually make this board enjoyable for those who just don't give a shit about UC, please? Every other mobile suit related forum is already full of UC elitists, if you really want to start a discussion I could recommend well over 100 other boards.

Note that this is simply a request, i'm not a moderator or anything.

Episode 22 Discussion

Hey PTX-003C,

If you read what i put up on the forum.. u will know that I edit everything.. i even cut out the part on NU-freedom.. thing... Didnt you check before putting up a reply??? Also, your theory on Zaku is interesting.. but that doesn't change the fact that Sunrise has made various other gundam series without ZAKUs... please keep your opinion to yourself... and stop putting up spoilers for people...

Episode 22 Discussion

"possible spoilers"

great episode but you have to admit doesnt it just bug the crap outta you that they leave you with an ending like that. i mean dang but that heine dude is pretty cool dude i thought he was gonna be like this real stuck up guy for a while.

another thing that i kinda noticed. when freedom shot the tannhauser, btw why is it a called a tannhauser shouldnt it be lohengrin or whatever, anyways, when it shot the tannhauser the beam came from below or at least i'm very sure it did but noticed that freedom came outta the sky.

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: asianfriend3
    "possible spoilers"

another thing that i kinda noticed. when freedom shot the tannhauser, btw why is it a called a tannhauser shouldnt it be lohengrin or whatever, anyways, when it shot the tannhauser the beam came from below or at least i'm very sure it did but noticed that freedom came outta the sky.

I just checked out that scene frame by frame. When the guy says fire and it cuts to the next scene the beam had already went though the tannhauser.
    _

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: ZeroJquan
    Hey PTX-003C,

If you read what i put up on the forum.. u will know that I edit everything.. i even cut out the part on NU-freedom.. thing... Didnt you check before putting up a reply??? Also, your theory on Zaku is interesting.. but that doesn't change the fact that Sunrise has made various other gundam series without ZAKUs... please keep your opinion to yourself... and stop putting up spoilers for people...
    well...about destiny...i have absolutely no comment....
    but if is back to U.C.....because every single story is linked to each other...so zakus has to come before gundam
    and zakus didn't appear apart from destiny and U.C. series

Episode 22 Discussion

That was fucking awesome, as usual. Now I just need the other 21 episodes before it since I moved PC. Bah. Collection needs. Anyway, Heine was great. Might acquire favorite character status at this pace, woohoo! It was really funny too. Yuuna's puking and "cool name for an operation eh?"

SPOILER!!!???!?!?!!?! (guardian 2000)

What do you mean Heine's demise? Is he dying already?! If that was a real spoiler I'll kill you for not putting a better space in between.
    NVM I checked the other thread to confirm it. Ah well. Was starting to like him...

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: Maverick-DBZ-
    Originally posted by: asianfriend3
    "possible spoilers"

I just checked out that scene frame by frame. When the guy says fire and it cuts to the next scene the beam had already went though the tannhauser.
    EAF calls it lohengrin; zaft calls it tanhauser; but its basically teh same thing. both are positron cannons.

Episode 22 Discussion

Originally posted by: Optimaximal

hell, Andy's new (and yet unseen) mobile suit is called the Murasame... ring any bells Zeta lovers?
    Yeah it does but the Murasame isnt yet unseen, they the new transforming Astray type suits orb ar using, Saviour fights a couple of them at ORB when trying to hook up with the Minerva and theyre being hacked up in ep 22 aswell.

Incidently anyone who knows the history of the Dardanelles Straights will probably have realised just how much of a cluster fuck this battle will turn out to be, just like every other one that was fought there.

Hopefully Murasame the suit is cooler than the girl.

It already looks to be but ive always liked the Astray's and tbh being cooler than her isn't that hard