Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 171 RAW

171 RAW

It's out, you can get it at bleach7 or wherever the hell you normally get your raws from.

seems like the blind guy was an evil villain as well. so many plot twists...

Blog Entries

RE: 171 RAW

Too lazy to go find the translation right now. Basically Aizen explains that his bankai allows him to instantly hypnotise anyone who sees it. At some point before the series started, Aizen brought all the captians and vice captians into a room to show them his bankai and from then on gave them the illusion that it was something completely different from its real abilities (like gravity manipulation or something). So he has basically made everyone see what he wants them to see, the catch being that it doesn't work on a blind man, so Tousen was on Aizen's side the entire time.

lol oh shit.........

Aizen is pretty crazy.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

171 RAW

Well since you guys havent posted it, at least Ive assume you have seen it but

Translation

http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php

http://www.clubbleach.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1010

171 RAW

wow i have no idea what just happened

edit: ah cool a translation

171 RAW

jesus Aizen is hideously powerful. His sealed sword whooped a Bankai and now he apparently is the puppetmaster of all Soul Society.

EDIT:

Also, this is just Aizen's Shinkai.

171 RAW

Man I read the whole Bleach chapters in 2 days (couldve finished it in 1 but had some other stuff to do). When does 172 come out?
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

171 RAW

Now I'm super curious as to who is going to try and stop them. There are 2 captains fighting with the main captiain. Byakuya is hurt. Ichigo is hurt. There is that spiky haired captain who doesnt use bankai etc. Hitsugaya is out of commision. The healer captain cannot really do anything. Who else could help

Blog Entries

171 RAW

It sort of occured to me that if Aizen can show anyone anything he wants to, then more than likely what we've seen of his strength isn't real. Why wouldn't Aizen use that kind of ability to his own advantage in a fight and make the opponent think he was stronger, faster, or even in a completely different location than what they thought? While I don't think Aizen is weak, I doubt he is as strong as he appears at the moment.

Edit [Theory] going back to my theory that Aizen and Gin are the Grand Fischer hollow, we now know that Aizen can create illusions through hypnosis. The Grand Fischer hollow creates the illusion that its a little girl, and devours anyone who can see him/them.

171 RAW

Originally posted by: Barumonk
    It sort of occured to me that if Aizen can show anyone anything he wants to, then more than likely what we've seen of his strength isn't real. Why wouldn't Aizen use that kind of ability to his own advantage in a fight and make the opponent think he was stronger, faster, or even in a completely different location than what they thought? While I don't think Aizen is weak, I doubt he is as strong as he appears at the moment.
    Even if he were just making himself appear to be stronger than he is, that's still a part of his abilities. His hypnosis is what makes him so powerful.

171 RAW

Originally posted by: badass
    Originally posted by: Barumonk
    Even if he were just making himself appear to be stronger than he is, that's still a part of his abilities. His hypnosis is what makes him so powerful.
    Especially because no one knew about it. He was able to show it to everyone, and start his plan in working at the same time.

Blog Entries

I was refering to physical strength; I don't think Aizen really defeated Hitsugaya effortlessly in a forward attack, he only appeared to do so from Hitsugaya's point of view.

Well I think he still did beat him effortlessly, but yeah, I agree with you, its only the way it looked as well.

Well people are going to need to come and soon

I think Zaraki will be coming out soon.

i want to see Inoe kicking some ass, she's awesome... i would pin her against the blind guy

so what the hell is gonna happen to renji?? i wanna see him bust out his bankai again...

Yeah, Renji's bankai is pretty cool, but I don't know Aizen doesn't really want him it seems, and told him to go away, but I doubt that will happen, but I don't think he is going to die, because he didn't die from Byakuya, but he may die here, but I'm really feeling Kenpachi to show up, or maybe even Kuukaku and Jidanbou

There's still the fight with Genryuusai V Shunsui and Juushirou.

Damn, I completely forgot about that fight, there's just so much going on right now it's hard to keep track of it all. Maybe I should reread the past couple of months worth for a refresher...

I'm wondering when the hell we're gonna see Ichigo again. It's been a few weeks.

if we were ment to see ichigo every week the series wouldnt be called bleach, it would be called ichigo, or probably kurosaki's mystical magical adventures through the afterlife in a black robe, but probably not

ichigo is all better due to the healing of inoue.

btw so far ichigo hasn't really shown any cool powers of his bankai. all he did was compress his bankai and it made him move faster.
    plenty more for ichigo to show before the fightwith aizen. also i have a feeling that the fight between the blind guy and kenpachi is coming up.