Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GS Mask Character (Phantom Pain)

RE: GS Mask Character (Phantom Pain)

Yeah he is a very prolific actor, hes number 1 on ANN's list of most prolific cast http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ple.php?id=662 But its a bit too much of a conicidnace

Well.. i guess it could be that they just used the same guy for the voice... but if u search even further on the voices who play each character for Seed Destiny... you'll find out that REY's voice is actually played by the same guy who did Kruez's voice... when i found out about that.. I knew the people at sunrise wanted to connect something between the two... I guess it could be that they use the same voice because they are popular.. OR... it could be that there really is a connection between Neo and Rey.... also... it doesn't change that fact that the 2nd opening did show Captain Ramus holding a gun to Neo without his helmet... But i guess Neo is a clone... I still think it could be Mwu... but then again... he did died... DAMN i hated that part... it was soo sad... yet so heroic what Mwu did...

sniff* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

w.frostfire

GS Mask Character (Phantom Pain)

-- don't you people forget - kreuze is a result of a failed project. he is somewhat a prototype(same for rey,(come to think of it, rey's moves in his space fights makes me remember of kreuze in providence while fighting kira) which i think is another protoype), and this phantom pain may be the one who's the perfect clone(meaning he doesn't age fast, and somewhat looks like mwu, and maybe even of the same age as him if mwu is still alive,and since he's a perfect clone, he doesn't have that 'sensing ability', coz i'm fairly sure mwu's father didn't have that ^^). come to the of it, mwu has always been in EA, not in ZAFT, and Kreuze, presumably upon knowing the truth bout himself, defected to ZAFT. if this guy's another clone of mwu's father, there's no reason why he must defect to ZAFT, after all, he didn't have flaws during his birth stage. now that i come to think of it.. mwu never told murrue that kreuze was his father's clone.. and maybe that would connect everythin why murrue was shocked in the OP..
    -- guys, this is just an opinion ok.. ^^ we'll just have to wait and see..

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I don't know about this. I mean come on, In Every gundam series there is always a long haired blond guy with a mask. Why is this any different. Why does this have to be a clone of someone. You guys are just thinking too much.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Well finally the forum is up...
    Lots has happen in Seed... and the opening... Man is that Mwu with a scar???? I'm positive that Its Mwu now... but.. how did he escape??? We saw his helmet in space when the strike explode... He can't be a clone.. a clone can't have scars, unless those scars were from an accident... I'm pretty sure its Mwu...

i'm betting that neo is a clone of mwu because it is pretty stupid for him to survive a positron cannon blast...and isn't rau or kruuze or wateva his name is was the first coordinator, george glenn?...different subs had different versions with a couple saying that he is the first coordinator or something along that line...but yea rey is rau clone and neo is mwu clone plus don't forget that rau is mwu's father's clone so the family resemblence is all around.

No matter how you slice it Neo is Mwu's clone or Mwu. Those are your only two options really at this point. However there is evidence to suggest that Neo is actually Mwu having survived the attack from the Dominion. We see his helmet floating in space which I hear is still in the R1 DVDs although it has been edited out of the later released movie version had it removed. Why they were told to cut it was never stated. Usually the later productions have precedence over the original works as its how the story is supposed to go or something. But that was mostly just with Tomino's stuff.

Who else noticed the kitten remarks mwu and neo have made? It took me forever to find the ep where he had said it. I only remembered him saying it while in a sky grasper. Sure enough got to it eventually.

I posted this in both the the episode 23-25 and the 26 discussions, but then I saw this topic and I figure it belongs here.

Personally I'm still inclined to believe that Mwu is not Neo. I think the biggest clue to Neo's Identity is his last name. I don't know if Lornoke is the official spelling or not, but if it is, I think there is something there we aren't seeing. I'm going this route because of the first name, "Neo" or New. If someone that can read Japanese was to look up his name you might see something. Maybe compare it to how Mwu's name is written.

Originally posted by: Deblas
    I don't know about this. I mean come on, In Every gundam series there is always a long haired blond guy with a mask. Why is this any different. Why does this have to be a clone of someone. You guys are just thinking too much.
    well this one is so interesting because it a continuation of another gundam series and he was such a popular character.