Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ep 21 discussion

RE: Ep 21 discussion

Originally posted by: TwisT
    If they wanted it to be a secret they would not have released it at BT at all..
    Your right, it's just the shit storm fomr last time makes me use little more caution when hadning out BT release info of ADV or Bandai Licensed material. They're Nazi's, for good reason but still they're Nazi's.

its not hard to use google and find your latest releases
    but anyways just watched episode. it was an ok ep.

Ep 21 discussion

Cant wait to finish getting 21

Yup.. Bandai and ADV are nazis when it comes to their licensed R1 properties

!SPOILER!

ok, there was definitely a pubescent case of 'OMG TITS' from Shinn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Currently downloading

Love that Seed-Fansubs is still doing it :-D

Fucking awesome. Heine is boarding the ship, unexpectedly, but it will be nice.
    Stellar is hot.

Yeah.
    And the beginning of the episode was hilarious!

I cant wait for the next episode. Shinn looks scared like a little girl, i bet its when he see's Freedom lol! this ep was cool as well big deja vu ep from SEED but with loads of funny moments like Athrun face lol

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I loved this episode! The beggining was hilarious. Shinn finally meets Stellar and Freedom will be in the next episode!!. Maybe this time he'll fight Shinn. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Great Great Ep. Can't wait for next. Neone else noticed how it sooooooooo resembles cagalli and athrun, and also frey and kira. ? I would say more but dont wanna be redundant abotu ep.

Man... Athrun is such a pimp. He's gonna be bangin Lunamaria with Mia anytime soon now.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Ep 21 discussion

Let see what happens when he finds the archangle again then Athren will have 3 instead of 2
    Woot first post

Yew

Ep 21 discussion

Hes gunna pick Cagalli at the end but personally... i rather pick Meer cuz shes hottest of all 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]!! lol

edit: just saw the episode so funny!! especially athurn's face ... i was laughing my ass off. then when shinn met stellar.. man.. gotta love that scene *drools* =X

Ep 21 discussion

Now that Heine is joining the ship the Minerva is wayyyy too over powered. And Steller has the best character.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

was it just me or did stellar look exactly like cagalli from behind in that cave scene?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

No it wasn't just you, i thought she resembled cagalli a bit to much there.

clone of cagalli? ^^

just you...im surprised they showed so much skin considering how often the gundam series is liscenced and shown on north american television. i'd be hard to edit that enitre scene out. wonder how the networks will work with that when it finally comes to tv.

im pretty sure this was thouroughly discussed when it first happened, but any one have any new theories on stellars wierd fear of death. i know last time some ppl speculated that it was a code phrase incase the trio got out of control or something, but considering we haven't seen similar situations for sting and aeul, i dont really buy that.

personally i think somethign probably happened in her childhood....like her parents got shot in front of her, and she was threatened when she cried/screamed. most likely neo saved her and said he'd protect her, hence the flashbacks when shinn said the same thing. can't wait to find out what the deal is.

stellar is one of the best characters i've seen in any series as far back as i can remember. her child like personallity and fear are done so wonderfully, its really amazing to watch.

aye, stellar is an interesting char

i can't wait to see what the gouf ignited or whatever that orange zaku is called (too lazy to look it up) can do in battle, and yes, i agree that the minerva is way overpowered; if they are already kicking butt on earth, imagine what they can do in space, since minerva is a space battleship
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

I want that song that played in the Stellar-Shin Scene! That was quite a nice song.

Ep 21 discussion

Originally posted by: Assassin
    just you...im surprised they showed so much skin considering how often the gundam series is liscenced and shown on north american television. i'd be hard to edit that enitre scene out. wonder how the networks will work with that when it finally comes to tv.

im pretty sure this was thouroughly discussed when it first happened, but any one have any new theories on stellars wierd fear of death. i know last time some ppl speculated that it was a code phrase incase the trio got out of control or something, but considering we haven't seen similar situations for sting and aeul, i dont really buy that.

personally i think somethign probably happened in her childhood....like her parents got shot in front of her, and she was threatened when she cried/screamed. most likely neo saved her and said he'd protect her, hence the flashbacks when shinn said the same thing. can't wait to find out what the deal is.

stellar is one of the best characters i've seen in any series as far back as i can remember. her child like personallity and fear are done so wonderfully, its really amazing to watch.
    They'll find a way to edit it. They'll prolly just draw on some bathing suits like the did in Tenchi and Yugi-Oh. For those who have seen the Dub of Gundam SEED (1st one), did anyone notice how they freaking drew pretty neon green and red circles on the guns to make them laser guns? OMFG...how lame.

Yeah, Stellar's character has a nice touch to it. I just find it amazing that she can pilot a mobile suit in her condition. Must be 2nd nature to her.

Originally posted by: Alu
    I want that song that played in the Stellar-Shin Scene! That was quite a nice song.
    Aye, I want that song too.

Ep 21 discussion

Heh, I didn't noticed that, but then again I haven't really watch the Edited CN version. The uncut DVDs are nice!
    I hate the edited version of shows like Gundam SEED, I mean come on, there not just robots, there ARE people inside of them.
    Anyways I can't wait to see the Freedom next week...