Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto 125 Raw Discussion

RE: Naruto 125 Raw Discussion

justdaman thats so wrong that u want to do that, its alrite for mut cos hes retarted, but you...

Dezalanel

You keep mentioning Haku but...I did not see Haku at the end..only Zabuza...I was thinking that maybe it was when he still was a Mist Ninja and he killed some Kaguya clan members or something.

after seeing it i dont think we can really draw any conclusions about it
    we dont know when it happened, before or after zabuza left, we dont know if thats a young haku, all we see it a childs shoulder and we have no idea what zabuza is saying to kimmi

Sounds interesting...... Hope they pull this off well. However, I'm more interested in the history between Kimimaro and the Sound 4. Why did he hate them so much as to want to kill them? Hopefully they will explain what happened to Kimimaro as opposed to the lame idea of him being sick due to some disease.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I wouldn't mind an extended flashback at all. I'm all for the anime crew making up how Kimimaro ended up with the sound 4 etc.
    I always thought that Kimimaro was handled too hastily in the manga, his past at least.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Sounds interesting...... Hope they pull this off well. However, I'm more interested in the history between Kimimaro and the Sound 4. Why did he hate them so much as to want to kill them? Hopefully they will explain what happened to Kimimaro as opposed to the lame idea of him being sick due to some disease.
    I dont think its so much as him hating the sound 4, rather just being the worshipper of orochimaru as he is, any imperfections aren't tolerated by him. I'd imagine he would be especially pissed if its the sound 4's fault that oro couldnt switch into sasuke's body in time.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I wouldn't mind an extended flashback at all. I'm all for the anime crew making up how Kimimaro ended up with the sound 4 etc.
    I always thought that Kimimaro was handled too hastily in the manga, his past at least.

Completely. Naruto is a flash-back heavy manga and that's actually good because one gets to know the characters very well... now that the time-jump has finally happened, most fans are able to tell, in detail, the past of each character and why do they behave the way they do, which really halps the storyline...

But Kimimaro was just there. He appeared, he was in a bad mood, he wanted to kill stuff and then he threw up and died. I was expecting, a la Gaara, a lengthy flashback explaining at the very least when and why did he meet Orochimaru and why did Orochimaru became his "precious person" or whatever. Because you need to be really fucked up to choose Orochimaru as a precious someone.

So yeah, I don't mind the flashbacks. In fact, all the better - they'll help make the anime longer and therefore will reduce the amount of bad, BAD fillers that we'll have to endure after the OMFG Sasuke is in a barrel!!!!!11 storyline.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Meanwhile, I am covering Sakon's past in great detail over at the Naruto forums.

jus wondering since i'm at spoilers risk here but i dont really care is the anime jus adding in crap? since u manga readers seemed surprised even though this is in open discussion fourm

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

the anime always adds in little extra things.....if they didnt they'd be going through 3-4 chapters per week instead of 2
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto 125 Raw Discussion

Does Kishimoto actually give the anime studio this kind of extra material? Or do they generate their own character background on their own?

The extent to which they get advice from him actually isn't known.

We do know the they use the manga as a source and that Kishimoto himself isn't involved in the anime production. It may be, that they talk with him if they intend to make some drastic changes, but so far that doesn't seem to have happened.
    The anime guys even showed the "mangekyou eyes" when they shouldn't have.... (ie, they showed them wrong).
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Originally posted by: Jaredster
    Does Kishimoto actually give the anime studio this kind of extra material? Or do they generate their own character background on their own?
    the anime studio isnt allowed to change kishimoto's work and still call it the same thing r they? i jus kno u cant do that in US but i could be different in Japan.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddothe anime studio isnt allowed to change kishimoto's work and still call it the same thing r they? i jus kno u cant do that in US but i could be different in Japan.
    In the end, it all boils down to the contract.

--
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)