Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gundam SEED Destiny - Licensed

RE: Gundam SEED Destiny - Licensed

Guys, you don't need to try to be secure about it. If Bandai wants to shut down Haro^2-Tori^2, it would be EASY for them to do so. They're not trying to be covert at all, Bandai knows that they're subbing it and they know who they are. They're not stupid. They know how to use Google too. They can find TokyoToshokan, they can find Haro-Tori, they can find S-F, and you know why? Because they're not even hiding.

You don't need to try to be covert for them.

hahah true.
    but hey, why not just be anonymous and sub it.
    bandai probably wont shut it down, because they dont know who to shut down, plus they wouldnt know who to sue.
    but hey, we all want credit right?

Originally posted by: Y The Alien
    Originally posted by: Roy Mustang
    How is that a "butthole" move? They protected their rightful purchase.
    if you can't figure it out..then something is wrong.

Gundam Seed was almost over, and out of nowhere Bandai buys it and forces all the torrent sites to take it down and no longer sub it.
    Because it is their right to do so since they own the series you're watching.
    christ...you totally missed the point, why don't you try to NOT think in a business wave length and come down to a fan basis...

How is that a "butthole" move? They protected their rightful purchase.
    if you can't figure it out..then something is wrong.

Gundam Seed was almost over, and out of nowhere Bandai buys it and forces all the torrent sites to take it down and no longer sub it.
    Because it is their right to do so since they own the series you're watching.
    christ...you totally missed the point, why don't you try to NOT think in a business wave length and come down to a fan basis...
    Fuck you. You aren't a "fan" if the only way you'll support a series is if a company lets you steal it.

Gundam SEED Destiny - Licensed

Fuck you. You aren't a "fan" if the only way you'll support a series is if a company lets you steal it.
    Exactly, nicely stated.

Gundam SEED Destiny - Licensed

oooo, big man, talking big over the internet, I bet you think you got big boy balls now, anyways, if you got aggrovated that easily, then your not very mature.

as they say "ignorance must be bliss" so you must be at the top of the mountain.

Best thing you can come up with is a "fuck you" response, oh please...that shows me you couldn't think of something else to make yourself sound "intelligent"

I've been a Gundam fan for many years, so don't try to tell me my standing just because I got mad when they took the series down from being downloaded when it was just about done. I like watching my anime in japanese before they bastardize it w/ american dubbing, I saw Gundam Seed dubbed, I wasn't pleased w/ half the voices in that show.

For a college student who has virtually no cash, even w/ a job. Buying anime is out of the question because prices are going up lately, making it more costly. Downloads are the best alternative for a person who's money goes to school, food, bills and supplies.

Hell, there's lots of anime's I want to collect because of what I've seen from what I've downloaded and what my room mate has downloaded, how do you think most anime distributors make their sales? Not just by people randomly buying it because it seems interesting, the main two factors is that they've seen it before, liked it, recommended it to other people and wanted to collect the series.

I can give you a small list of anime's I want to collect later on because of what I've seen. If I had the cash, I'd be buying the one's w/ an asterisk by them now because I saw them at Best Buy and Suncoast.

Gundam Seed/Destiny*
    Full Metal Alchemist*
    Naruto
    Bleach
    BECK
    Air
    Beet, the Vandel Buster
    Mahou Sensei Negima
    Girls Bravo
    School Rumble
    Slam Dunk
    Paranoia Story
    Saiyuki and Saiyuki: Reload*
    Hundred Stories/Requiem From the Darkness*
    Xenosaga: The Animation

Mite Gai - good job man, nice little spam post you made there.

If it weren't for fansubbers, people like me, who live in Finland(!) or in other god forsaken (anime forsaken) countries, would have absolutely no access to anime. So, when it comes to licensing, I couldn't give a damn because a) a DVD with 3-4 episodes costs a fortune b)with shipping it costs even more c)you'll need a region free DVD player, which I have d)we have high taxes here, so if you order something from the US and it goes through customs it'll cost even more. When something is licensed there, it doesn't mean it's here. Too bad that European fansubbers come from Germany or some other language-barrier country.

It I weren't a fan of Gundam or Anime in general, I just wouldn't watch it. By giving my two cents to the Japanese market, II do import some of the OST's for animes and mainly some Japanese video games.