Thread: 3x3 Eyes

3x3 Eyes

Any of you read or have read 3x3 Eyes manga? I read up to vol. 23 ch. 10 a couple of days ago... I think you guys should read it, it really is a great manga... i think some of you Berserk fans might enjoy it also...

http://sazanquest.net.8.isreserved.com/mirrors.html

3x3 Eyes

I watched the anime a long long long long time ago, and yes, it's a great series.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

RE: 3x3 Eyes

ah you have to pick up the manga... the anime was like 1/8th of the full story... i re-read the manga portion that was animated, some things were changed, nothing major though

First Bud I'd like to thank you for putting all those Manga's up for download. Do you know if all of 3x3 Eyes has been scanslated in English. I heard it's a 40 Volume manga. I've watched the anime and liked but I won't read the manga if it's not completed in English.

Power without perception is virtually useless!

no, it hasn't been scanlated completely... but the group is still doing it... i'm friends with a member of the group that releases... he says that they are gonna have a couple of releases soon, they've been stalled for a while because the translator got sick or something, but they should be up and running soon...

but you should read the manga even if it hasn't been completed yet...

I have been wondering what its about can you give a litte info about it so i know what to expect.

Not that i care about what a manga is about before i read it,its just that i have heard so much about it without knowing anything about it.

3x3 Eyes

basically a girl that is the sole survivor of an acient race finds the son of a man that promised her he would make her human.... in the process she makes the son her protector giving him immortality powers.... so this is a journey for them to become human together.... that is only scratching the surface, there's much more going on...

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

3x3 Eyes

3x3 is an awesome manga. I waited for a long time for it to finish. It's definitely worth checking out.

I tried my best...

3x3 Eyes

I have uploaded all releases to mangatraders:
    http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/3x3%20Eyes

You guys should really check it out, I'm sure most of you will really like it.