Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 20 Discussion "Spoilers"

Episode 20 Discussion "Spoilers"

Saiyaman Ep 20 RAW
    AonE Destiny Ep 20

Well after watching 20 its basically a giant recap of before SEED to Destiny where Shinn enters SEED mode. I think its really good that they did this. I'm just surprised that Edited wasn't one of these. Oh well. There are a bunch of new scenes concerning Shinn's past as we see the training shots which is kinda cool. But otherwise its just quick glimpses of old stuff. I liked seeing the dates to the events thou. Kinda helps timeline wise. I know a few people who were curious about dates on certain events. But atleast now people who haven't seen SEED will be abit more clued in on what the background story is on Destiny. Especially concerning the conflict and the previous war.

Following the episode on the RAW is the commercial showing Destiny Gundam. Looks pretty cool. Those who want to see the pic can just check out the Upcoming Events thread. Or someone can just repost it in here but it doesn't really relate to this episode showing.

The previews for Episode 21
    This has me really excited in anticipation. I mean finally after seeing the intro and the first ep we get to see Stellar and Shinn come in contact again face to face. And it looks like Shinn saves her from drowning. Also looks like it will be similar to Cagalli's and Athrun's cave scene. Hope everyone enjoys.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

A sub came out from a subgroup called AniRupt or Anime chounin. Don't know if its any good but I'll give a download. http://a.scarywater.net/ach/

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

anirupt was good.

WHAT A POINTLESS EPISODE

RE: Episode 20 Discussion "Spoilers"

meh it was good video quality but their subbing wasnt as good; but still good quality id say ;P but ya---to those who already knew bout SEED for the most part it was flashback stuff and a wee bit bout shinn's past.

worst episode ever!

i dont know how i even got thru it all. nothing but pointless flashbacks.

Argh! I watched Gundam SEED earlier this week! This episode was a BIG dissapointment to everyone who have seen the Gundam SEED serie I suppose. This should have been an EDITED episode.

Before I dl this episode... Does Athrun finger bang Lunamari?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Yep, there were even some dildo action.

what a waste of my bytes.Not to mention this is a huge spoiler for those who are seeing GS: destiny but haven't seen gundam seed and are interested or seeing it. at least next weeks episode looks interesting.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

it seems like next week shinn will get some pussy

what is it with anime that if two people (male and female specifically) get wet they strip down and just look at opposite directions and talk till their clothes dry.

Originally posted by: Deblas
    what is it with anime that if two people (male and female specifically) get wet they strip down and just look at opposite directions and talk till their clothes dry.
    if they don't have sex, what else CAN they do deblast

Why have two flashbacks ep so close to eachother.....

I knew when i saw the preview for this that i shouldnt have downloaded it,the good thing is that i can save my brother's and sister's who watch destiny from this crap.

Also i dont care about Shinn, i wish he would get less air time. I want Kira and his crew not see every girl in minerva dream about Athrun and see Shinn's past every other ep.

Well maybe they did get physical and Stellar likes it rough. She leaves some marks on Shinn apparently. lol JK. They should have undies atleast. It just doesn't look like much is on in that scene in the preview. Atleast in Stellar's case no top.

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: Deblas
    if they don't have sex, what else CAN they do deblast
    jing...what the hell are you talking about?? Thats not what I said.

i hope hobo shinn gets nothing.

yea... damn recaps.

I was expecting (finally) to find out something about the main character of the series who's been totally sidelined until now. And what do we get? He is being sidelined once again and we get a recap of the old SEED series with more of the old characters who have been the focus of Destiny all this time. I mean, come on... why?! We've seen it already and those that haven't probably do without any spoiling! Maybe it's essential to have seen the original GS to continue watching this one? I doubt it... At least the next episode seems to put the strory back on track.

I think it was a fairly decent recap episode... much better than that EDITED shit or most of the recap episodes from SEED... I really need to get the Destiny Op2 OST since its got some nice fighting muzik...

This episode was not all that great. We've already seen all this happen, so why bother showing it again? It's just too bad for those who haven't watched GS.
    The 2nd opening original song is available at Gendou's.